of     1   

Udoxas
#154466369Friday, January 23, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

STORY Ezein is a nice, peaceful place. Almost everyone lives there. There was never one cloudy or dark day, and the town was full of friendly people. We work hard on our crops. They were top notch; we spilled our tears, sweat, and blood for our fields of golden wheat far as the eye can see. They were our pride and joy. A few thief's would come in and steal from the shops and farms of the small, but populated area, but we always drove them back. But that was only before the creatures attacked. The first rainy and dark day in Ezein, creatures were attacking. Some new, some old. Everyone was confused, and nobody could evacuate. We were powerless! Everything we knew, everything we cared about was swallowed in the crimson flames! Leaving one question, why did this happen to us!? These creatures were what we were not: powerful. If any normal civillain were to try to fight back, they would kiss the face of death. They set up nests near the mountains, so anybody that went the path out of Ezein would get slaughtered. We called this time... The Triumph of The Creatures. This was not the end, there was still hope, we rebuilt our village in the heart of the forest, and is always heavily guarded. We will strike! We will drive away these foul demons and take back our land! The counter attack, no OUR COUNTER ATTACK begins now! (TRIUMPH) next to a class/location/creature in the list means it wasn't in Conquest of The Creatures originally. RULES: No Godmodding - You know what this is. Listen to the admins - No "LOLOLO U DIDENT PUT IN ROLES". Two warnings and you're out of the RP. Decent grammar. - I don't want "I GO UPE TO DA CRETURE AND STABE HIM IN DA BAKE" Don't kill other players without permission. - Explains itself. Only 6 characters. 2 Human and 4 Creature. - If you need more, get an existing one to stop getting involved with the plot or die. No one liners - Only when it is ABSOLUTELY needed, like you're in a hurry. No romance - Not a love story. Put Creatures Will Forfeit in the CS to make sure you read the rules. No arguing - Triumph Of The Arguments is not what this is called. English names only. - SELF EXPLANATORY CREATURES Lizardmen: Very similar to humans, the only difference being they're scarier and faster. Frogmen: Exactly the same as a Lizardman, but they can just jump really high and they aren't as freaky. The Dead: Ancient skeletons, with either Swords or Bows. They can slaughter horses and bring them back to live and use them. Shifter: They can diguise as any other creature, but they can't do anything else. (TRIUMPH) (Fun fact, Shifters couldn't just diguise but take the power of creatures in Conquest.) Bearmen: Powerful creatures that are like Soldiers. Shifters will transform into these to scare off humans to assist other creatures. (TRIUMPH) Slime: You know what this is, a living jelly that wraps around you and digests you. The older it is the bigger it is. Comes in all colors, and they can grow up to 10 feet. (TRIUMPH) CLASSES Choose one of the weapons listed for each class. Soldier: Spear/Sword/Axes - Soldiers defend the new and old villages of Ezein. They are mainly used for backup, making it quite a surprise to see them at a village in Ezein. Knight: Sword And Shield/Axes/Bows/Maces - Knights are the main defenders of villages and castles. They mainly use swords and axes, but some favor bows and use them well. Citizen: Pitchfork/Knife/Hatchet - Citizens carry around normal household items and use them as a weapon for defending their homes. They do not go directly attack creatures, but some REALLY insane ones do. Hunter: Bow/Dagger - Hunters previously hunted for food to feed the citizens of their villages, but most have joined up with the Soldiers and Knights. The ones that haven't are now hunting for the creatures themselves. (TRIUMPH) Traveler: Knife/Pickaxe - Travelers are, travelers (duh) that traveled into Ezein and are now stuck due to the creature attack. Most are usually miners, looking for the 2 crystals of the Ezein Mines. (TRIUMPH) Sellsword: Two handed sword/Bow/Twin swords/Sword - They are combat experts that have surived numerous battlefields for coins. Currently stuck, they are working to protect the village as guards or as trainers. (TRIUMPH) Blacksmith: Hammer - The ones who create weapons and armour, well as other things. Curentlytly they are trying to craft using parts of creatures. (TRIUMPH) LOCATIONS Ezein: The main location. Nobody can leave or enter Ezein since the creatures have attacked. Espaia: A new village hidden in the forest and built underground specifcally to protect citizens of Ezein. It is under VERY VERY heavy guarding. Most creatures haven't found it yet, and the few that have haven't made it past the gates. Austron: A castle where a lot of Ezein citizens lived. It has been recently attacked but since then Knights and Soldiers have been guarding a quite more, but most of the citizens that have been here a while have relocated to Espaia. The Swamp: Most people think the creatures have been hiding here, but everybody is afraid and the ones that have gone there, haven't stayed there for long. The Plains: A huge area located off away from the rest of the locations. Easy to get lost in. Forests: A big forest located to the edge of the plains, just miles away from Austron. Espaia is located in the center of it, with clever wood markings to direct villagers to it. (TRIUMPH) Campsite 1: Located in the plains. Very hard to find, and not a good place to stay as there is a Creature Cave mere meters away. Campsite 2/Creature Cave 1: Inside a cave in the mountain entrance. The cave has been taken over by creatures, thus becoming Creature Cave 1. Creature Cave 2: Located in the plains, near Campsite 1. Creature Cave 3: Dug in Austron when it was taken over, but it's been abandoned cause the creatures don't hold Austron anymore. Ezein Caves: Used for years, this cave doesn't have much in it, expect 2 valuable crystals that can go for 500,000,000 gold. Each. Osene: A very big village with many houses, and most Ezein citizens lived here until Creatures destroyed the town, leaving it to be history. CREDITS: Udoxas - Started the roleplay itself and wrote most of the roleplay, probably cause Levian was on a phone. Tried his hardest not to copy/paste from the older post. levian8877 - Helped with quite a few things, the story, the creatures, about everything. Okay, done with all of the info. CS: Name: Age: Apperance: Class: Weapon: Short Bio: Hometown: Current Location: Notes: Creature CS: Creature Name: Creature Type: Apperance: Originated in Ezein:
Spectral_Kitten
#154468943Friday, January 23, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

Creature Name: Raul (Everyone calls me Pablo) Creature Type: The Dead (Uses Sword) Apperance: Dusty Bones, 6 Feet tall Originated in Ezein: Yes (I gawt keilled)(I know how to spell)
Giftedhorse
#154471619Friday, January 23, 2015 5:04 AM GMT

I'll steal the blacksmith or the Warriors I think..
Udoxas
#154471938Friday, January 23, 2015 5:11 AM GMT

Dang, just realized I should've re-read this before I posted it. Levian isn't that great with english :P ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Hugeboo322alt
#154472173Friday, January 23, 2015 5:15 AM GMT

(Mark)
Giftedhorse
#154472928Friday, January 23, 2015 5:35 AM GMT

CS: Name: Maycee Archer Age: 18-ish. Appearance: Long (usually tyed up) platinum blonde hair with light blue eyes, lighter and darker patches of skin, and a small, baby-like face. Her physique is rather strong and short, with some arm-muscles from working on the farm all those years. The girl has meduim-sized but longer lips, and shorter, thinner eyelashes. Her nose is rather stout, and it kind of sticks out. A nimble nose, to break it up. She still has that "natrual" glow of her skin, but most of it is just oil and sweat. The rest is just average. 5'3" and 130 pounds. Class: Sellsword Weapon: Twin swords Short bio: She was the youngest agmonst 3-2 children, and used to work on the farm all day. She usually went out with her dad, and was very intruged by everything. One of her siblings died from one of the creatures. Hometown: Austron Current Location: Espaia Notes: Due to her shorter legs, she can't run as fast. Creature CS: Creature name: Draco Flurry (Latin name for dragon. Used for a name and a constellation.) Creature type: Slime Appearance: He is a teal slime, a large teal slime that has translucent ski- well, slime, and blackish-blue eyes. His face expression is frozen into an 'o' type of shape, and looks like a vase-type of thing with three lashes coming out of its 'head'. He jumps to walk, and usually leaves a quick-drying spot of a wet thing when he walks. It's not poisonous, its just disguting. Very vulnerable, actually. Originated is Ezien: A half-blood, actually. I had fun writing this CS! I also stole the slime concept from Guild wars 2. The creature is called an onyx.
Udoxas
#154474286Friday, January 23, 2015 7:07 AM GMT

Accepted. I've gotta work on my character lol ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Giftedhorse
#154474495Friday, January 23, 2015 7:22 AM GMT

I have a list f characters, I never end up using them.. ]
Udoxas
#154474624Friday, January 23, 2015 7:31 AM GMT

Name: Russell (Too lazy to make a last name) Age: 23 Appearance: Short brown hair, with a dusty and brown cloth shirt. Dark gray pants, made out of a stronger cloth. Class: Traveler Weapon: Pickaxe Short Bio: Russell always enjoyed traveling. He heard about the mystic crystals of the Ezein Mines. He decided to stay there for a few months to get rich. Hometown: Outside Ezein Current Location: Espaia Notes: Male Name: Ivar Age: 24 Appearance: Plenty of scars on him with torn up clothes, similar to Russell's. Class: Citizen Weapon: Pitchfork Short Bio: He's been attacking the creatures since they've shown up. He prefers the outdoors so he doesn't like to stay in the underground village of Espaia. Hometown: Osene Current Location: Austron Notes: Male Creature Name: NaN Creature Type: Frogman Appearance: Average villager with ripped clothing. Also a frog. Originated in Ezein: No ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Udoxas
#154474751Friday, January 23, 2015 7:41 AM GMT

Chapter 1 Russell He wakes up in his small settlement. He hits his head on the roof, loudly screaming in pain, crawling off his bed and going outside to the mine in Espaia. Ivar The scream of Russell wakes up Ivar. Not wanting to wake up, he tries to go back to sleep. "Sometimes I think I should have gone to Austron instead of this place." he muttered. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Udoxas
#154474776Friday, January 23, 2015 7:43 AM GMT

(DANG FORGOT IVAR WAS IN AUSTRON) ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Udoxas
#154474811Friday, January 23, 2015 7:46 AM GMT

(rewrite >.>) Ivar Ivar is using his pitchfork to farm crops, as a volunteer for gold. Most of the Austron farmers don't think it's a good idea because plenty of creatures have have had their blood on it, along with himself. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Spectral_Kitten
#154474907Friday, January 23, 2015 7:54 AM GMT

(Deleting my Creature) Name: Raul (Everyone calls me Pablo) Age: 42 Appearance: Grey Hair, shirt was torn off, pants are torn, White left eye, covered in blood Class: Blacksmith Weapon: Hammer Short Bio: "I've had a hard childhood, people would push me around. I have nothing left in me, I am not helping those, who push others around..." (I wrote this journal style) Hometown: Osene Current Location: Austron Note: my left eye is blind (Explains the white)
timpookie
#154475022Friday, January 23, 2015 8:02 AM GMT

(Marked)
Giftedhorse
#154475290Friday, January 23, 2015 8:18 AM GMT

ugh, so tireddd The Sellsword stared at the trees. All day its been labor, work, barley eat, work, sleep. She sometimes thought she would collaspe from the exhaustion. She felt centeries old: as the poem went, screw the golden ages or something. Well, now that very girl was facing something in the near distance. A rare occasion when the monster csme here, but she shouldn't get too excited. She was sweating and hot, her legs were stiff, her clves hurt, her arms hurt. She should have streched them, through.. ----- The male slime bounced around the empty area. He felt special. He just cleared out some of the animals, wiith no help! Ha. And they say his killing style is slow. He should watch their mouths drop open when he shows thwm his kill! It'll make them respect him! Yeah, but that wasn't cutting it this time. It was the same jazz. Well, thats mean.
Udoxas
#154475463Friday, January 23, 2015 8:31 AM GMT

The frogman is going around the plains, trying to find the location of Espaia. He spots the slime, and stares at it. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
Udoxas
#154475473Friday, January 23, 2015 8:31 AM GMT

(Assuming this empty area is the plains) ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱɪɢɢy ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴɪᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ.
PawzKat
#154491341Friday, January 23, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

tracking.
Platypus73
#154500848Friday, January 23, 2015 10:45 PM GMT

Name: Arryn Gray Age: 24-ish Apperance: Long and unkept raven hair, the dark color makes it easy to see the week-old stubble on his chin. His eyes are a dark green with a few gold flecks towards the pupil. Arryn is just barely over average height, but he is well muscled due to years of physical labor. His time outside has tanned his skin nearly permanently. People have described his facial features as 'hawk-like', probably due to his hooked, rather large, nose. Class: Traveler Weapon: Mainly a quarter staff, although he does carry a knife he's capable of throwing Short Bio: Arryn grew up on a farm a ways away from Ezein. It didn't do nearly as well as the farms in Ezein, and Arryn had always been a bit too adventurous for his own good. Spurred on by stories, he ran away from home to visit other towns. He was in Austron when the citizens were relocated to Espaia, and just went with them. Hometown: A farming village elsewhere Current Location: Espaia Notes: Creatures will forfeit Creature Name: He calls himself Raziel (Since it can be a pain to pronounce to some creatures, they call him Rez. It annoys him when they do, so they do it often) Creature Type: Shifter Apperance: His true form would be whatever the normal true form of Shifters is, so I'll detail his favorite forms. -A large red-brown wolf with a darker ring pattern on his back and below his eyes -A hawk, also a red-brown color, with a white underbelly and unusually sharp talons -Of course a human form, a boy that looks to be in his late teens, wiry build and messy hair. His hair is the reoccurring red-brown, and has a few braids scatter about. His face is thin, and has pointed features. The eyes look like an animal's. Originated in Ezein: Uhh, no...?
firespark2002
#154501502Friday, January 23, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

Marked
Udoxas
#154713047Monday, January 26, 2015 8:18 PM GMT

(Platypus, declined. You may only have one weapon and it needs to be from the list, meaning you can't have a quarterstaff. For your creature, shifters can only transform into different creatures, like the lizardmen.) This is the siggy I chose, because ROBLOX+ let me make one.
the_Iobster
#154714497Monday, January 26, 2015 8:41 PM GMT

Can I be a massive ent :3

of     1