of     1   

BlazingLines
#154902275Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

Used to have to eat cold meals Now a [N] offin’ gold seals Countin’ up money getting chills We some young [N] on for real Tokyo drift through the hills Used to have to walk, no wheels Now I’m buyin’ whips for the crib Young [N] on for real Hunnid dollar bills Young [N] on for real Hunnid dollar bills Young [N] on for real Tokyo drift through the hills Used to have to walk, no wheels Cameras outside my crib Young [N] on for real [Verse 1:Young T] I showed them [B] Better than I ever could’ve told them [B] Corduroys and Cartiers Back then [MF] never shared my vision But what you riding in a space ship? And where your diamonds from? Saudi Arabia Oh you don came up and put your [N] on Now you got a crown and a chinchilla on A1 since day one we stayed down so we came up Some of them [N] won’t make it with you They’ll lose hope and they’ll change up I can see these [N] hating But as you can see the bad [B] love it They wouldn’t let us in the building back then Now our names on the flyer on the cover [Pre-Hook] I used to tell them I was gonna be something they just to look at me and laugh All them [H] in the city don’t really love you unless you got some cash That’s brand new paint [N] don’t smudge [MF] pants cost 8 somthin’ That’s my money so they can’t say nothin’ That’s my money so they won’t say nothin’ [Hook] [Verse 2:Young T] Young [N] on Pull up on your [A] unannounced in a foreign I don’t know where I’m going HIt the gas, can I hear the engine running (nope) Living fast I ain’t thinking about tomorrow (nope) Used to be a [N] want 20 inch rims Now we got accountants out here for Young T All up in the mall Neiman Marcus shopping Came a long way from them out of street apartments Everybody got a dream that they chase And everybody got a [MF] hater They wanna see your dreams burn to ashes I can’t wait to see their faces when I pass them (skrrr) Boy you should taken a young [N] serious Now a young [N] on for real They wasn’t [F] with a young [N] then They can’t [F] with a young [N] still [Pre-Hook] I used to tell them I was gonna be something they just to look at me and laugh All them [H] in the city don’t really love you unless you got some cash That’s brand new paint [N] don’t smudge [MF] pants cost 8 somthin’ That’s my money you can’t say nothin’ That’s my money you can’t have nothin’ [Hook] [Verse 3:Rumblin Riot] Look moving in slow mo But I still get it way faster then you so you never would know though She slowing it down just to ask for a photo Just know that I’m [F] I may be for sure though Shoulders on me like I’m fresh out the dojo She think I’m beautiful chocolate skin coco Don’t get it [F] up put your [A] in a chokehold Players only live once so I wear polo Polo, polo, polo, polo My girl’s from so-cal my outfit from soho And I got dough, that [S] is stashed in the crib And it won’t leave the house like it’s [F] Digiorno Hell yea {N} that’s all me All big problems get handled with a small fee Started with the squad now I got the whole team tight I stuck to the plot stuck to the script and I don’t even screen right [Hook]
OsirinKing
#154902868Thursday, January 29, 2015 9:44 PM GMT

Spaces please? And I bet Rumbling Riot isn't even real. Reasons being. Never heard of him , he doesn't have a verse either.
BlazingLines
#154903911Thursday, January 29, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

Rumblin riot is rybackriot he does not do fourms

of     1