of     1   

heroforsaken
#154946167Friday, January 30, 2015 4:26 PM GMT

Week 6 Predictions Bruisers @ Rams- The Rams finally have a QB and while his Hail Marys aren't the greatest he won't need it here. The Bruisers ditched Hiipower and do not have a true QB on their roster. Rams have more talent at every position in this game.38-21 Rams Ducks @ Warriors- If it talks like an alt and walks like an alt than its... Healable, or maybe Accardi idk. I think everyone in the OFL knew Heal had an alt on FFC considering he came as an AC on his other alt HopeofRomee before VB 4. His suspension will hurt this team vs the Warriors lead by clarks. 24-17 Warriors Raptors @ Snowhawks- Snowhawks would have one of the greatest coaching cores of all time if team hopping meant greatness. When you got a DC who thinks man coverage is better than zone you're in for a world of hurt vs good qbs. When you got Hiipower with no coaching and talent around him it'll be a train wreck. 60-10 Raptors Panthers @ Punishers- I hope the Punishers like tossed salad cuz Lettuce has been getting tossed around all season. Panthers are having its worst season in franchise history and Punishers look to make it worse. 52-13 Punishers Huskies @ FireCats- Mack is suspended one week for knowingly signing the ACs of other team onto FFC as alts. I wouldn't call it noble that he came clean either considering this looks like a move to send Huskies to the playoffs considering they are looked into 2nd/3rd seed without the Cptkush lead Snowhawks. 24-10 Huskies

of     1