of     1   

CheeseyMacral
#154983703Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:13 AM GMT

remember those tweets by those people that were like "MAN IM REDDY TOO GO SH00T SOME MUZLEMS NOW #AMURICA" after they saw american sniper and you guys were like "yeah i'm not going to see that / i wasn't going to see it anyway"? well i saw it and i didn't think their portrayal of muslims was bad, i thought their portrayal of al qaeda was somewhat accurate, and even though they did throw in the occasional "they're all savages!" and showed some weird muslim mob with like pitchforks or whatever at one point, it was actually not offensive (at all, really) so yeah, if those tweets were your reason for not seeing it, i recommend you go see it anyway because it really is quite a good movie Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
Ithesportsbomb
#154983816Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:15 AM GMT

Lol
CheeseyMacral
#154984015Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

also, don't read chris kyle's book because he actually does say "all iraqis are savages" and is really racist but the movie is fine Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
Hertl
#154984490Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:22 AM GMT

i wasn't going to watch it either way. didn't appeal to me and my tastes in movies. plus his voice kinda annoyed me.
CheeseyMacral
#154984676Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:24 AM GMT

that's fine i was just saying if that was the only reason you didn't watch it, the tweeters were just nationalistic idiots with an extreme hatred for all muslims while the movie does not portray them that negatively (but there are some parts in which there is a clear negative depiction of them) Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.

of     1