of     1   

godlyfeet
#155064221Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

I am tired of playing a game and all the sudden someone blurts out "HACKER" when in fact Roblox has banned hacking and has prevented people from doing so. Do scream hacker because you died and feel as though its unfair Next stop with the "YOU MAD BRO" cause it is a pointless thing to say. It shows how stupid and insecure u are when you say thing. KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF. LASTLY STOP WITH THE RACISM ITS NOT FUNNY. saying racist things will lead you down a path of you getting beat up if you dont quit. ONE LAUGH FROM A SERVER DOESNT MEAN CONTINUE IT MEANS STOP. ONLY IF THE WHOLE SERVER LAUGHS THEN YOU TELL MORE JOKES THAT ARE NOT RACIST YOU ARE NOT ADAM SANDLER SO STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY CAUSE YOULL NEVER BE FUNNY IF ALL U GET ARE CHUCKLES OR LAUGHS FROM RACISM. RACIST LAUGHS SHOULDNT TELL YOU TO BECOME A COMEDIAN
kurtisss111
#155064264Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

sad yet true
darktruste3535
#155064426Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:20 AM GMT

In the future, Roblox will be advanced enough that when someone insults someone, they will check the player to see if they truly are hacking, and if proven false, makes a horrific scream at the insulter for being raged. *-*All you trolling noobs shall be terminated for a negative IQ! Long live the moderation system!*-*
godlyfeet
#155064563Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:21 AM GMT

wow i didn't expect to get a past That fast. Thank you for reading and please understand i just came out of a server--So a lot of the anger is from non stop racism that had no facts an example i actually heard was "AMERICA INVENTED PLUMBING AND ASIA NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR THE WORLD" Greece invented plumbing before America even existed and Asia gave us rice, cars, gold, salt and MUCH MORE
godlyfeet
#155064630Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

post*
BIoodthirster
#155064772Sunday, February 01, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

Or, you could grow up and be less sensitive to petty insults. Rather than complaining about it on a subforum.

of     1