chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4   

cyang1214
#159170427Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:55 AM GMT

Tip:anime is destroying america did you know that guys...anime is werid (pokemon is not) most fighting anime has spiky haried boys long hair girls to many violent little girls with swords like inyaush play a random game ti said noobs=ODers then another idiot said anime=epicness
KaworuSakurada96
#159173402Thursday, April 02, 2015 9:44 AM GMT

Anime is not weird, but western cartoons are.
Occisus
#159174968Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:08 AM GMT

they both are different some art styles. eastern people think the same for cartoons, think about it. they dont actually have a technic for someone to learn. for example if you compare micky mouse's and batman's sketches they are completely different. manga has a specific way to be drawn by someone. the things u said, the big eyes, the pointed jaw...and everything! they r not weird my friend, they r different.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159183641Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:58 PM GMT

^ That grammar made me cringe "I'll create my own RP! With blackjack, and ho.okers!"
RoDuck3D
#159219411Thursday, April 02, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

it all started with the monkey who started the aids epidemic
megakidmata
#159261043Friday, April 03, 2015 12:14 PM GMT

Anime is good, because of both it's story and the fact that many western cartoons are not nowadays. Just flick your TV channel over to CN. Point, and case. Also, anime CAN have very weird parts, however, it usually can't beat the constant and obvious drug addiction that is the western cartoon Clarence and certainly not the constant drug obsession that is known as Problem Solverz. Frankly, the only western shows that I watch are older, and most of the newer ones have ended. :( For example, I watch the classics such as the Adams Family. And then I watch the somewhat old show, the original incredible hulk. (The one with Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk, and were his name was David, not Bruce). Then I used to watch Ghost Whisperer, but that's dead now. Grr. And then I used to watch Merlin, and that's dead too. Grr again. Nowadays, the only western shows I can watch without crying of boredom is American Idol, Grimm, Sleepy Hallows, The Flash, Arrow, and Doctor Who.
cyang1214
#159548432Monday, April 06, 2015 4:49 PM GMT

@mega anime made roblox have all the problems they probably made ODers because of the packages and hackers to let them show anime pictures scammers (Has nothing to do with anime) make scene!
TheLegoGamerDude1
#159549511Monday, April 06, 2015 5:05 PM GMT

Roblox has problems because the mods an admins are absolute sh.it Not because of anime "I'll create my own RP! With blackjack, and ho.okers!"
RainbowPancakess
#159555678Monday, April 06, 2015 6:29 PM GMT

Anime is neither good nor bad. To be honest, no form of entertainment media is, it's all a matter of opinions. In my personal opinion, Anime is phenomenal. In some cases at least. That all being said, there are a wide variety of different types of anime, each one attracting a different audience for different reasons. Some anime's have a long lasting story line that hooks you in and keeps you coming back for more. Such as One Piece, and anime with over 680 episodes. Strong characters with development that you can really see happening, emotion heavy backstories that leave you in tears, gripping action scenes that leave you on the edge of your seat as you anticipate defeat or victory, etc. Some anime's are short but exciting, having only around 24 episodes or less, yet in that short time frame any number of things can happen. Such as "Highschool Of The Dead" or "Your Lie In April". Two drastically different anime's that attracted me for drastically different reasons, yet managed to keep my attention throughout. And of course there is Fan Service. Anime characters are designed to be unrealistic and "attractive" (Quotations as some people disagree that a drawn figure can be found attractive). It offers an escape from reality and appeals to our sense of lust and desire. Human beings are so very simple, and grabbing their attention with rippling male abdomens or boisterous female chests is one of the easiest ways to get a large audience in a short amount of time. Popular examples would be "Free!" and of course "Highschool DxD" tl;dr: Anime is popular because the people making them understand the human mind well enough to attract their target audience. It's considered "good" by many for that same reason, because it appeals to many peoples interests.
fastontoonlink
#159555682Monday, April 06, 2015 6:29 PM GMT

SAO is one really edgy anime
Haxx0r1337
#159576836Monday, April 06, 2015 10:36 PM GMT

Because female chars have big... shoes.
samksoon321
#159622897Tuesday, April 07, 2015 6:19 PM GMT

@cyang If you don't consider an anime where little kids enslave wild animals by stuffing them into tiny spheres, and then force them to fight until one gets knocked unconscious, wierd, but you find all other anime strange, you have problems.
Cookie0919
#161724410Thursday, May 07, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

honestly i think anime is good bc it's weird?? like everything in anime is basically weird and all but for some reason it can be interesting and you get into it then you fall in love with one of the characters then you cry for 10 years bc you realise that the person you fell in love with is not real and is fictional and you die
rockmax2112alt
#161724504Thursday, May 07, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

*necros old thread* I will blow you to smithereens with my M2
cyang1214
#161728920Thursday, May 07, 2015 11:57 PM GMT

Idk it just is it's probably the miracle or fighting and other stuff
TheAsassin
#161731064Friday, May 08, 2015 12:24 AM GMT

"Anime is neither good nor bad. To be honest, no form of entertainment media is, it's all a matter of opinions. In my personal opinion, Anime is phenomenal. In some cases at least. That all being said, there are a wide variety of different types of anime, each one attracting a different audience for different reasons. Some anime's have a long lasting story line that hooks you in and keeps you coming back for more. Such as One Piece, and anime with over 680 episodes. Strong characters with development that you can really see happening, emotion heavy backstories that leave you in tears, gripping action scenes that leave you on the edge of your seat as you anticipate defeat or victory, etc. Some anime's are short but exciting, having only around 24 episodes or less, yet in that short time frame any number of things can happen. Such as "Highschool Of The Dead" or "Your Lie In April". Two drastically different anime's that attracted me for drastically different reasons, yet managed to keep my attention throughout. And of course there is Fan Service. Anime characters are designed to be unrealistic and "attractive" (Quotations as some people disagree that a drawn figure can be found attractive). It offers an escape from reality and appeals to our sense of lust and desire. Human beings are so very simple, and grabbing their attention with rippling male abdomens or boisterous female chests is one of the easiest ways to get a large audience in a short amount of time. Popular examples would be "Free!" and of course "Highschool DxD" tl;dr: Anime is popular because the people making them understand the human mind well enough to attract their target audience. It's considered "good" by many for that same reason, because it appeals to many peoples interests." Ladies and gentlemen, i give to you the raymond reddington of anime fans
rockmax2112alt
#161731344Friday, May 08, 2015 12:28 AM GMT

PEOPLE THIS IS A NECROD THREAD GOOD BYE BEFORE I BLOW ALL OF YOU TO SMITHEREENS
Gostiv
#216354447Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

I don't get why you're instantly a weeaboo when you watch anime? Becuase weeaboo is something alot different than just watching anime..?

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4