of     1   

secretassassin3
#155350142Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:45 AM GMT

This idea is half good roblox! Way to go! The good half: Following people. You can follow people who don't accept friend requests. The bad half: You completely screwed it up. My best friends did not become my friends. Only like four of them. I now have to go through my whole list of followers to find my real friends. You can't even edit what a person is from the friends screen. You have to click on the profile and find the button. Heck that's not even half. Basically, it is all bad! How you can fix it: Bring back best friends. The system already worked great. If you refuse to undo it, at least make it easier to bring back my friends who disappeared into my list of followers. Tl;dr: Friends and Followers is bad, fix it. Why did you get rid of something that was perfectly functional.
IthacaMedia
#155350340Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:49 AM GMT

I figured out the issue with that. The problem was that only people who were best friends with each other got to be friends, meaning if you were best friends with someone, but they weren't best friends with you, they became followers. I agree with you completely on this, this is the only thing I dislike about this update. ROBLOX should make Friends like Best Friends where it's possible to be friends with someone, but not the other way around. Or switch Friends with Followers, so your Best Friends become your Followers instead of Friends. That's a better solution long-term actually :P.
Windfarmer
#155350533Thursday, February 05, 2015 2:51 AM GMT

Going to ATR to mention these posts Court is now in session! Exalted Judge Sir Carbine presiding.
Yuana28
#155352861Thursday, February 05, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

@OP YES! I'm not the only one who thinks that they should combine the old system and this new one! The follower system DOES have it's pluses. The only bad thing is that it completely messed up our friends/best friends lists.

of     1