of     1   

BMLGUY
#155533899Sunday, February 08, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

Planting Seeds of Hate I've Loved, Turned to Hate Trapped Far Beyond My Fate I Give You Take This Life That I Forsake Been Cheated of My Youth You Turned this Lie to Truth Anger Misery You'll Suffer unto Me Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow Pure Black Looking Clear My Work Is Done Soon Here Try Getting Back to Me Get Back Which Used to Be Drink up Shoot in Let the Beatings Begin Distributor of Pain Your Loss Becomes My Gain Anger Misery You'll Suffer unto Me Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow All Have Said Their Prayers Invade Their Nightmares See into My Eyes You'll Find Where Murder Lies Infanticide Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow "Jugar sand" ~TinyBerry3 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
RektItCool
#155534687Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

Games Catalog Develop ROBUX 1,737 971 ROBLOX Forum » Entertainment » Ro-Sports Home Search MyForums My Life Suffocates Track Thread Sort: Previous Thread :: Next Thread BMLGUY is online. BMLGUY Joined: 20 Jul 2011 Total Posts: 19111 02-07-2015 05:50 PM Planting Seeds of Hate I've Loved, Turned to Hate Trapped Far Beyond My Fate I Give You Take This Life That I Forsake Been Cheated of My Youth You Turned this Lie to Truth Anger Misery You'll Suffer unto Me Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow Pure Black Looking Clear My Work Is Done Soon Here Try Getting Back to Me Get Back Which Used to Be Drink up Shoot in Let the Beatings Begin Distributor of Pain Your Loss Becomes My Gain Anger Misery You'll Suffer unto Me Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow All Have Said Their Prayers Invade Their Nightmares See into My Eyes You'll Find Where Murder Lies Infanticide Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow Language of the Mad Harvester of Sorrow "Jugar sand" ~TinyBerry3 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine. ReplyReport Abuse Previous Thread :: Next Thread Page 1 of 1 Add a Reply ROBLOX Forum » Entertainment » Ro-Sports Privacy Policy | Advertise with Us | Press | Contact Us | About Us | Blog | Jobs | Parents TRUSTe Children privacy certification ROBLOX, "Online Building Toy", characters, logos, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of ROBLOX Corporation, ©2015. Patents pending. ROBLOX is not sponsored, authorized or endorsed by any producer of plastic building bricks, including The LEGO Group, MEGA Brands, and K'Nex, and no resemblance to the products of these companies is intended. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Party - You are not in a party. To create a party, just invite someone: Online
Spai1
#155534715Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

rip

of     1