of     1   

gb00
#155841639Friday, February 13, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

New to the NCAA! Tournament system: 12 teams, 4 conferences; ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12. 4 teams will be conference winners, the remaining 4 seeds will be teams with the best record. Alt Rule Change: The MINIMUM age requirement is 180 days, which is the equivalent to about 6 months. Don't like it? Tell me about it in 6 months! ;) Also, there will be no more exceptions to alts, as I've found that it just creates problems. So if you're hacked, that's on you. I suggest you be smart with who you give information to. (NOTE: The age script will still stay in the NCAA arena.) Alt Reporting: Without valid proof, all alt scandals will be ignored. If someone has proof that someone is breaking NCAA conduct, contact the Executive Board of the NCAA. If the severity is huge, the NRBA Board of Directors will get involved. Suspensions will result in 2 seasons in the Suspended rank in the NRBA. No exceptions. Any team with 2 or more alts will be kicked out of the NCAA. No exceptions. DRESS CODE *MAJOR*: Players are required to wear cooresponding jerseys to their team. Owners and coaches must wear proper attire, preferably a suit. Offseason Dates **IMPORTANT**: 2/15 - 12:00 EST -Players are allowed to commit to teams.- 2/29 - 12:00 EST -Players are allowed to accept contracts from NCAA team owners.-

of     1