of     1   

smarthermione
#155915209Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:59 AM GMT

Alex's Vid-Diary #1: "Three in the afternoon, March first, two-thousand twenty-seven. Some corp is taking kids, they already have Garen. I need to find out why. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. This is Alex Swordance, signing off." The video, a blank black screen with a young girl's voice coming out of it, cuts out, going to static for thirty seconds before going on to the second video. Alex's Vid-Diary #2: "One in the morning, March third, two-thousand twenty-seven. They came, the Seekers. they call themselves. They're recruiting us! They want us, the teens of this city, Sunnydale. They plan on something, I don't know what, but they're going to take us by force. We need to fight back, guys! If you hear this vid-diary, I was taken. Sunnydale teens, don't let us down. We're counting on you. This is Alex Swordance signing off for poss-" Knocking on the door. Alex speaks now with a scared tone. "F-for possibly the last time." Alex finishes. Light fills the dark screen, revealing a young-looking girl who looks twelve, with red-blonde and brown-blonde hair, her grey eyes concentrated on her camera still. She glances over, her fearful expression now angry. She opens her mouth as if to say something, but is cut off. A small, unidentifiable sound, comes out of the camera. Her head jerks, and the camera shuts off. Background: The Seekers are taking teens from Sunnydale, using them to find what are referred to as the Heralds. Heralds are different, whether it be physical or mental. The Seekers only take teens. Adults are killed, and young children find themselves mysteriously with no recollection of the past two weeks usually two weeks later, in the main school, Sunnydale School. Rarely does a Herald return to Sunnydale. Once a week, a teen runs away from home, finding their way to in Alex Swordance's old house, which is an abandoned mansion outside of town. These runaways call themselves the Nightroses. Nightroses roam town in the day, trying to spot who will be taken by the Seekers that night, usually having no luck. Many teens identify as a Dawn, or one who is not allied with the Seeker, not taken and therefore not a Herald, and not a runaway and thus not a Nightrose. Dawns just try and keep from getting taken, usually hiding at night. Groups: --Seekers: Taking teens for something, currently unknown --Dawn: Unidententified with any group, regular teen --Herald: Teen that was taken --Nightrose: Runaway, try to find that night's Herald. Formed a couple months after the first teen is taken. Places: --Sunnydale School: Where many wake up if returned to Sunnydale. --Swordance Mansion: Where Alex Swordance, the second teen taken by the Seekers, used to live. Main base of the Nightroses. Half a mile out of town. --Sunnydale: The town this takes place in. Built on a cliff, with three sides surrounded by forest. --Sunnydale Apartments: One housing area, houses three sets of six teens --Summer Park: Main place announcements are made --Summer Estates: One neighbourhood, ten homes, four teens to a home --The Woods: The forest surrounding Sunnydale. --Sun's Ocean: Sunnydale's local ocean, takes up the entire fourth side. Current events: --May 1, 2027: Alex Swordance's close friend Garen Dark, a visitor to town, disappears. Alex leaves her first video on her camera. --May 3, 2027: Alex Swordance disappears after her home is broken into. She leaves behind all of her possessions, except for the small half-heart necklace she always wears and a change of clothes. --August 9, 2027: A fourteen year-old girl wakes up in Sunnydale School, claiming to be Alex Swordance. She forms the Nightroses. January 4, 2028: News comes out on the missing teens. They are nowhere to be found. Many are presumed dead. ------This RP begins on May 25, almost a full year after the first teens go missing. Currently, 20 of the 30 missing teens are presumed dead. 570 teens still remain. Sunnydale is a small town, of about 2,000 people--- Other: --Alex Swordance is referred to as Fallensworn by Nightroses --Heralds may occasionally return, but either as a new Nightrose, or helping the Seekers Rules: 1. I control Alex Swordance and the main Seekers 2. Dawns may not enter Swordance Mansion unless they wish to join the Nightroses 3. No romance! 4. Thou shalt not be a child or adult 5. No swearing 6. No being OP 7. Listen to the mods. 8. Use grammar and spelling to the best of your ability. CS: First name: Last name: Age: Gender: Appearance (Links accepted): Affiliation (What group are you in): Bio: My CS: First name: Alex Last name: Swordance Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance (Links accepted): http://cloudchild13.deviantart.com/gallery/53165112/Sunnydale-Characters I have two looks, look at both if possible. Affiliation (What group are you in): Nightrose Bio: Alex led a strange life, with her mother and father being in different states. She lived with her dog, Dasher, and her friend, known only as Garen Dark.
smarthermione
#156066261Monday, February 16, 2015 12:30 AM GMT

UPDATE We begin at 2 characters other than Alex Swordance You can start off anywhere in town, but only Nightroses may begin in Swordance Mansion Sunnydale is in California, and stands on a cliff. On one side are Miller's Woods, on the other two are Breaker's Woods. The only way in is by train or plane. Within a day's train ride is a desert. Sunnydale was formed in 1899. NOTE: This town does NOT exist in real life! I based it off Sunnydale, California, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer Swordance Mansion is an old mansion beside a large lake. More updates to come! -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156066619Monday, February 16, 2015 12:35 AM GMT

Hmm... This doesn't look half-bad. 7/10 Anyways, mark. Gonna be a biodroid modeled after a teen who died a year ago, to hide her death.
marc12267
#156076593Monday, February 16, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

CS: First name: Zoey Last name: Jackson Age: 2 (physically 14) Gender: Female Appearance (Links accepted): Zoey has long orange hair with a green head band. She has brown eyes. She has a white polo shirt and black khakis. She has knee-length brown boots. Her upper right arm is exposed as a endoskeleton arm, but she disguises it as a prosthetic arm. Affiliation (What group are you in): Nightrose Bio: Her real name was IMMORTAL_CODE_5. She was manufactured in a Los Angeles research lab as a biodroid. It was a day after the real Zoey Jackson died in a car crash. Her intention was to replace the deceased teenager and it worked. She went on to live an average life. A year later, she moved into Sunnydale, CA, thinking it's a better place for her. However, when she heard that teenagers have gone missing, she was proven wrong. Some time between today and the time she moved into Sunnydale, she caught her hand on fire while baking a cake. She managed to stop it, but her endoskeletal upper arm was exposed. Now she disguises it as a prosthetic arm.
smarthermione
#156077012Monday, February 16, 2015 2:52 AM GMT

Marc, you are accepted. Welcome to Sunnydale, California! -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156080360Monday, February 16, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

bump
smarthermione
#156084055Monday, February 16, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

UPDATE #2 Okay, so I didn't really get this RP smooth-polished before I let it run loose in the forums. I can see small mistakes. I included housing areas, but never said you could choose right? Well, now I'm adding this: Nightroses can live anywhere in town but the school, Dawns can live anywhere but the school and Swordance Mansion, and Seekers can live anywhere but Swordance Mansion. The reason I am including the live in the school option is the school was designed over-large for the town, so some of the classrooms were made into dorms. The school can hold 3 teens to a room in 10 rooms. Swordance Mansion has 5 extra bedrooms, with 2 to a room. There. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156087270Monday, February 16, 2015 5:27 AM GMT

Okay, so if peeps aren't joining, then try reposting with all the stuff included.
smarthermione
#156087992Monday, February 16, 2015 5:41 AM GMT

This thread is now OBSOLETE, but you may repost your CS and are automatically accepted. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
sassygirl770
#156088397Monday, February 16, 2015 5:48 AM GMT

C.S. First Name: Amelia Last Name: Oak Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Physical: Small amount of freckles on her nose. Long flowing red hair. 5.9 feet tall. Dark brown eyes. Skinny-Ish. Pale skin Appearance: Clothing: Do the heralds have uniforms or do I get to pick the clothing? Affiliation: Herald Bio: Amelia had happiness in her life. She made friends. She got good grades. People also thought she was cool because of her Scottish accent (what is up with me and Scotland lately) . She always obeyed her adults and elders happily but she could get ignorant. When the seekers came she didn't know what to do. She just obeyed them and went... She always missed her family but she had to obey the seekers...
marc12267
#156088536Monday, February 16, 2015 5:51 AM GMT

^ Sassy, you might want to repost it in there: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=156087921
w_vy
#156091225Monday, February 16, 2015 6:54 AM GMT

haha. its funny bc i didnt read any of it ;D

of     1