of     1   

FaZe_Lego
#155943399Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:20 PM GMT

This is the unofficial rulebook for The Roblox Footbal League. There may be many changes, so do not think this is official. There is a big chance changes will be made. [LEAGUES] There will be 3 divisons this season. The top division will contain 8 teams, the second 10, and the third will contain 12 teams. The board will decide what league teams should be in, so do not ask if you want to be in the top division although we do not believe you have the quality. Promotions will work like this: In the first division the lowest two teams will be relegated. In the second division the champion of the league will be promoted. Second, third, fourth and fifth will be put in to a play off to earn the other promotion spot. The bottom 3 teams in the division will be relegated. In the third division the top 2 teams will be promoted, third fourth fifth and sixth will be put into a play-off. The winner will get promoted. The bottom 2 teams will be look to be replaced, but if not can be found they will stay in the league but if only one team is found to replace them the BOTTOM team will be replaced first. [DRAGS] Double hits will be allowed in this league, although the only drags that aren't allowed are as followed: Drags using pass tool, kick tool, chip tool and the high kick tool. Feel free to use other tools. Backheel drag (BH drag) will be ON for this league. [BOOKINGS] Bookings have been an issue in many leagues in the past so I have decided to make a 'booking rule' WARNINGS: Using the goalkeeper tool Arguing with the referee Putting down other players YELLOW CARDS: Kicking away the ball from kick off. A joke of racism, e.g. saying the word 'nqqa' as a joke is not accepted. Swearing at the referee RED CARDS: Doing any yellow card offenses twice. RTPing on to the pitch. (As this is temporoary I can not remember, and I will need to be reminded) As a note offsides and throw ins will be off.

of     1