of     1   

yesbodders
#155991639Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

Contents: 1 - Joining IFC 2 - Getting Through the ranks 3 - Playing for the first team 4 - Training and Match Conduct - = CHAPTER ONE - Joining Infusion FC = - Here at Infusion FC, we Scout Players, however, if you have impressed me at a past club/ been a target of mine for a long time, you may be accepted. To be scouted, you don't have to be a good Ro-Soccer player, we often look for players which me or one of the Coaches sees potential in. Here is what we generally look for in players we scout: - Generally Positive Attitude Towards Ro-Soccer - Decent Volleying Ability - Activity (Online at least 3 times a week) - NO HOGGING - Respects ALL other Players - Good Communication (Speaking properly and politely) - Dribbling Ability - Can dribble with ease and shows skill. - Vision - Makes correct passes, sticks to their position - = CHAPTER TWO - Getting Up The Ranks = - Ok If you are reading this, you have probably been scouted. Well Done! However, to gain ranks fast and not lose them, I suggest doing these: - BEING ACTIVE - The most vital part of this. - ATTENDING TRAINING - Actively Attend training, I will host as much as I can. - ATTEND MATCHES - Play to the best of your ability in the games and show up to most of them. NOTE: Having said all this, ROBLOX should NEVER take over your real life. Real Life should ALWAYS come first. Obviously skill is a factor, but I don't feel I need to mention it here as everyone knows that the better player you are, the higher you will be ranked as, however those 3 things are pretty crucial to becoming a better player and becoming more involved in the club. They can help you move up these ranks FAST! - = CHAPTER THREE - Breaking into the First Team = - Once you have become a First Team player, you must consider the following: - Starts are purely based on form. I myself believe that my starting line up should consist of the players playing the best, even if that means dropping myself to the bench and if its not the best team on paper. - DO NOT SLACK OFF. Now you have made it to the first team, you should be setting an example for the lower ranks and keep training. All activity rules still apply. - Consider if this is the right team for you. If you cannot participate in leagues for us, this might not be the team for you. Having said this I will usually only enter us in 1-3 leagues to stop players making a choice. - = CHAPTER FOUR - Match and Training Conduct = - This is a critical yet simple part of the clubs philosophy. You must: - Respect other players - Not be a negative person. Any negative issues around the club will be dealt with. - Not complain at not being chosen to start, I like to rotate my players. - Do not get angry at someone making a mistake ... and all the other respectful things of Ro-Soccer (e.g No Racism, No Ragequitting.etc) Thats all I have to say, not really that detailed. Any further questions PM me. Thanks, B3n

of     1