of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

smarthermione
#156087921Monday, February 16, 2015 5:40 AM GMT

Alex's Vid-Diary #1: "Three in the afternoon, March first, two-thousand twenty-seven. Some corp is taking kids, they already have Garen. I need to find out why. I'm going to get to the bottom of this. This is Alex Swordance, signing off." The video, a blank black screen with a young girl's voice coming out of it, cuts out, going to static for thirty seconds before going on to the second video. Alex's Vid-Diary #2: "One in the morning, March third, two-thousand twenty-seven. They came, the Seekers. they call themselves. They're recruiting us! They want us, the teens of this city, Sunnydale. They plan on something, I don't know what, but they're going to take us by force. We need to fight back, guys! If you hear this vid-diary, I was taken. Sunnydale teens, don't let us down. We're counting on you. This is Alex Swordance signing off for poss-" Knocking on the door. Alex speaks now with a scared tone. "F-for possibly the last time." Alex finishes. Light fills the dark screen, revealing a young-looking girl who looks twelve, with red-blonde and brown-blonde hair, her grey eyes concentrated on her camera still. She glances over, her fearful expression now angry. She opens her mouth as if to say something, but is cut off. A small, unidentifiable sound, comes out of the camera. Her head jerks, and the camera shuts off. Background: The Seekers are taking teens from Sunnydale, using them to find what are referred to as the Heralds. Heralds are different, whether it be physical or mental. The Seekers only take teens. Adults are killed, and young children find themselves mysteriously with no recollection of the past two weeks usually two weeks later, in the main school, Sunnydale School. Rarely does a Herald return to Sunnydale. Once a week, a teen runs away from home, finding their way to in Alex Swordance's old house, which is an abandoned mansion outside of town. These runaways call themselves the Nightroses. Nightroses roam town in the day, trying to spot who will be taken by the Seekers that night, usually having no luck. Many teens identify as a Dawn, or one who is not allied with the Seeker, not taken and therefore not a Herald, and not a runaway and thus not a Nightrose. Dawns just try and keep from getting taken, usually hiding at night. Groups: --Seekers: Taking teens for something, currently unknown --Dawn: Unidententified with any group, regular teen --Herald: Teen that was taken --Nightrose: Runaway, try to find that night's Herald. Formed a couple months after the first teen is taken. Places: --Sunnydale School: Where many wake up if returned to Sunnydale. Houses 3 to a room in 10 rooms. --Swordance Mansion: Where Alex Swordance, the second teen taken by the Seekers, used to live. Main base of the Nightroses. Half a mile out of town. Houses two to a room in five rooms. --Sunnydale: The town this takes place in. Built on a cliff, with three sides surrounded by Breaker's Woods and Miller's Woods --Sunnydale Apartments: One housing area, houses 3 sets of 6 teens --Summer Park: Main place announcements are made --Summer Estates: One neighbourhood, 10 homes, 4 teens to a home --The Woods: The forest surrounding Sunnydale. --Pacific Ocean: Sunnydale's local ocean, takes up the entire fourth side. Current events: --May 1, 2027: Alex Swordance's close friend Garen Dark, a visitor to town, disappears. Alex leaves her first video on her camera. --May 3, 2027: Alex Swordance disappears after her home is broken into. She leaves behind all of her possessions, except for the small half-heart necklace she always wears and a change of clothes. --August 9, 2027: A fourteen year-old girl wakes up in Sunnydale School, claiming to be Alex Swordance. She forms the Nightroses. January 4, 2028: News comes out on the missing teens. They are nowhere to be found. Many are presumed dead. ------This RP begins on May 25, almost a full year after the first teens go missing. Currently, 20 of the 30 missing teens are presumed dead. 570 teens still remain. Sunnydale is a small town, of about 2,000 people--- --Heralds may occasionally return, but either as a new Nightrose, or helping the Seekers Rules: 1. I control Alex Swordance and the main Seekers 2. Dawns may not enter Swordance Mansion unless they wish to join the Nightroses 3. No romance! 4. Thou shalt not be a child or adult 5. No swearing 6. No being OP 7. Listen to the mods. 8. Use grammar and spelling to the best of your ability. CS: First name: Last name: Age: Gender: Appearance (Links accepted): Affiliation (What group are you in): Resides in: Bio: My CS: First name: Alex Last name: Swordance Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance (Links accepted): http://cloudchild13.deviantart.com/gallery/53165112/Sunnydale-Characters (I have two looks, look at both if possible.) Affiliation (What group are you in): Nightrose Resides in: Swordance Mansion (Alex has her own room, as it is her home) Bio: Alex led a strange life, with her mother and father being in different states. She lived with her dog, Dasher, and her friend, known only as Garen Dark.
marc12267
#156088303Monday, February 16, 2015 5:46 AM GMT

(Reposting CS.) CS: First name: Zoey Last name: Jackson Age: 2 (physically 14) Gender: Female Appearance (Links accepted): Zoey has long orange hair with a green head band. She has brown eyes. She has a white polo shirt and black khakis. She has knee-length brown boots. Her upper right arm is exposed as a endoskeleton arm, but she disguises it as a prosthetic arm. Affiliation (What group are you in): Nightrose Resides in: Swordance Mansion Bio: Her real name was IMMORTAL_CODE_5. She was manufactured in a Los Angeles research lab as a biodroid. It was a day after the real Zoey Jackson died in a car crash. Her intention was to replace the deceased teenager and it worked. She went on to live an average life. A year later, she moved into Sunnydale, CA, thinking it's a better place for her. However, when she heard that teenagers have gone missing, she was proven wrong. Some time between today and the time she moved into Sunnydale, she caught her hand on fire while baking a cake. She managed to stop it, but her endoskeletal upper arm was exposed. Now she disguises it as a prosthetic arm.
smarthermione
#156088673Monday, February 16, 2015 5:54 AM GMT

Marc, as you were in the original post, you are accepted automatically. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
sassygirl770
#156090416Monday, February 16, 2015 6:33 AM GMT

C.S. First Name: Amelia Last Name: Oak Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Physical: Small amount of freckles on face. Long flowing. 5.9 feet tall. Dark brown eyes. Skinny-ish. Pale skin. Appearance: Clothing: Do heralds have a uniform or do I choose? Affiliation: Herald Resides In: Sunnydale School Bio: Amelia Oak had a good life. She had many friends. People liked her because of her cool Scottish accent. Everybody else liked her because of she always obeyed her adults and elders. When the seekers she didn't know what to do but she obeyed them. She always missed her family and she wanted to go home but she had to obey the seekers.
smarthermione
#156090525Monday, February 16, 2015 6:35 AM GMT

Heralds have no uniform, so you may choose. You are accepted, sassy. Welcome to Sunnydale! Come for the isolation, stay for the teens going missing! -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
sassygirl770
#156090609Monday, February 16, 2015 6:37 AM GMT

No dawns or seekers...
marc12267
#156090726Monday, February 16, 2015 6:40 AM GMT

I know Sassy. I think there will be NPC Dawns/Seekers.
smarthermione
#156090851Monday, February 16, 2015 6:43 AM GMT

I've decided to say this: RPers may now have up to 3 characters, so if anyone wishes, they can make an extra character or two. As for me? I might, I have an in-development character I'm planning on adding in later as a bit of a twist. HE will be reference from time to time by Alex, so try to remember what she says about her old friends. It may be important sometime. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091163Monday, February 16, 2015 6:53 AM GMT

Okay... Shall we start?
smarthermione
#156091329Monday, February 16, 2015 6:58 AM GMT

@Marc, I say so, but I'd suggest we get a 100% 'Yes' rate before. Sassy? If we do start, new RPers just put in your CS and wait for me to accept. NOTE: I cannot get on on weekdays after this Wednesday, so expect Alex to be gone much. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
sassygirl770
#156091378Monday, February 16, 2015 6:59 AM GMT

I don't care when we start
smarthermione
#156091403Monday, February 16, 2015 7:00 AM GMT

So, I guess this is a 100% yes rating. I guess we begin! -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091434Monday, February 16, 2015 7:01 AM GMT

Yeah. Let us move. *smirk*
smarthermione
#156091518Monday, February 16, 2015 7:04 AM GMT

Alex ran up the hiking path she always took home, on her way back from the bookstore empty-handed. "Dam, and they got me all excited in that phone call." Alex muttered to herself as she took the steep path. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091551Monday, February 16, 2015 7:05 AM GMT

ZOEY I walked behind the brown-haired girl. I yawned. I'm so bored right now.
sassygirl770
#156091589Monday, February 16, 2015 7:07 AM GMT

Amelia Oak I am in my desk in school reading my book called "GIV MEH DA COOKIEZ". I was zoned out from all life. I was just reading my book.
smarthermione
#156091724Monday, February 16, 2015 7:12 AM GMT

-Alex- Alex slowed when the path flattened, stepping aside and taking a good look at the large cabin that was all alone in the woods. "Good gods, it's lucky Sunnydale isn't trying to expand and put us in the middle of town like they wanted to when this place was built." Alex commented, pulling the over-shirt she wore off, revealing her tank top. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091795Monday, February 16, 2015 7:15 AM GMT

I watched the girl take off her over-shirt. I decided to stay quiet.
smarthermione
#156091832Monday, February 16, 2015 7:16 AM GMT

-Alex- "You do know you don't have to be so silent, right? You're acting like we're on a funeral march." -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091858Monday, February 16, 2015 7:17 AM GMT

"Yes... Plus, is this were we're going?"
smarthermione
#156091886Monday, February 16, 2015 7:18 AM GMT

-Alex- "Well, this is the only cabin-mansion within a day's walk of town, so yes." -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091918Monday, February 16, 2015 7:19 AM GMT

"Okay then. Well, I am Zoey Jackson, nice to see you."
sassygirl770
#156091944Monday, February 16, 2015 7:20 AM GMT

Amelia Oak I get bored of the book so I put it in my backpack. I leave the school and head out to my house.
smarthermione
#156091962Monday, February 16, 2015 7:20 AM GMT

-Alex- "Nice to meet you, my name's Alex Swordance." -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
marc12267
#156091992Monday, February 16, 2015 7:22 AM GMT

"Alex Swordance, got it." I reach out my right hand to shake hands with Alex. "Oh yeah, and that is my prosthetic arm right."

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right