of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

megakidmata
#156239559Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:59 AM GMT

In the beginning of our world, the planet was a formless mass of molten rock. Though many planets had been created through the course of the Universe, ours was the first with multiple species of sentient life. Our creators, the three angels of the All Maker, descended from the Heavens. Arethos, the oldest sister, and the guardian of purity, used her strong capable arms to give shape to the lawless rock, and to make the soil fertile. Mirajane, with her beautiful voice and gentle touch, brought life to the world, singing it's animals into existence and, as ordered to do by the All Maker, created the three intelligent races: Humans, Dragons, and the Anthromorphs. And finally, Erzanos used her strong mind and wise bravery to teach the sentient races to love, protect, and to learn. It was through her teachings that we received the gift of the All maker: Holy Magic, to keep order in the world. For 12,000 years, the Angels stayed on earth, guiding civilization. However, the day came when they had to leave. On the year 12,000 post beginning, they left Earth to return to heaven, as ordered to by the All Maker. 2,000 years of peace passed without incident. However, year 14,001 was the last year of peace. Demons entered the world through rifts, and they rose up to conquer our own world and extinguish our light. We, the humans, Anthros, and Dragons fought valiantly, finding that the most effective way of defeating them was through magic. The final point of the war came in 15,000. Demons were starting to take over the world, and we were almost obliterated. Our heroes were defeated. Until we were saved by a heroic half-anthro, half-human Holy Mage, who was raised by a Dragon. This mage used his powers to create a veil between the worlds, destroying all of the Demons on earth with the cost of his own life. This exhausted most of the world's magic power, and ever since that day, only a select few can use magic, and the Dragons have mysteriously disappeared from the Earth. Now, in the year 25,000, Humanity and Anthros have developed into a modern civilization, working as friends and equals in society. In fact, you have been accepted into a grand university known as the Darius Institute, as a student. However, the University holds dark secrets, including the rise of Demons, who have started to appear on it's campus. Incidents have gotten more and more serious, and this first week, one student had been put in critical condition for strange burns. You are unaware that you have powers lurking inside you, ready to come out. Whether by your own powers, or by the teachings of a certain teacher named Professor Gan, you will have to learn the consequences. Rules- 1. Your character has seen an anthro before. Anthros are just as common as humans. 2. No instakills. 3. If your character dies, you can either create a new one, or have another player find some way to revive you, but only with my permission. 4. Bio must be longer than two sentences. 5. The Three angels are only able to be controlled by me, or any other admin. CS- Name: Age: Race: Gender: Appearance: Weapons: Magic: Likes: Dislikes: Bio: (Include Personality) Other: (Put PARTY in here, if you do not have any other things to tell about your character)
rockmax2112alt
#156239882Wednesday, February 18, 2015 3:02 AM GMT

Bleh marked cause mesa bored
megakidmata
#156241386Wednesday, February 18, 2015 3:18 AM GMT

Cant decide which character to use. Should I use one, or both? CS1: Name: Daniel Clearwater Age: 16 (He graduated early) Race: Anthro (Black Wolf) Gender: Male Appearance: A black wolf man with white fur on his chest, belly, and the bottom of his chin. He is average sized, a bit lean, with a very fluffy short tail. He wears black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket. He has bright blue eyes. Weapons: A magical pen that can be written with and can turn into a long spear. Magic: Lighting Magic- He can generate and control lightning. Likes: Reading, Studying, and learning Dislikes: getting sick or cold. Bio: He graduated two years early from highschool. His dad taught him magic after his mother was killed by Demons leaked from the the University. How his father knew magic is a mystery. He has a very quiet personality. CS 2: Name: Max Mcdavidson (Terra, or Terra Wolf) Age: 19 Race: Anthro (Wolf) Gender: Male Appearance: A very tall, very strong, and very muscular large brown wolf. He has green eyes, and his tail is very very fluffy. He wears black athletic shorts and t-shirts, sometimes gray sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Weapons: He can create a pistol that shoots small stones. Magic: Earth Magic- He can control the rocks and dirt and soil. Likes: His two adoptive siblings, girls, wrestling, having fun, working out, sleeping, science (Explosions!) and history. Dislikes: Professor Gan Bio: He is the legal guardian of his two adoptive siblings, a ten year old named Makio and a 14 year old named Selena. Makio is very grumpy, and often times gets angry with Max, however the two are extremely close. Both of Max's siblings are human. Selena is a bright young girl who studies with Professor Gan on his free time, (She likes him. a lot. Weird...). When she's not studying or working, she's taking care of Makio. She works a small job for a family friend's small company. The Mcdavidson's old home was burned down with their parents in a bizarre fire 2 years ago. For a while, they lived with family friends until Max was accepted into the Darius Institute. The principal of the institute, Mr. Damian Bandal, happened to be a friend of the Mcdavidson's father. He let them stay in one of the larger, more expensive dorms that could house a small family. Max learned his magic from the books that were salvaged from the ashes of his old home. He has been assisted in his studies by the ever-so-serious family friend Professor Gan. He has a goofball/ fluffy panda personality, so Professor Gan really annoys him. Note: Professor Gan is a large muscular snow leopard who reads a lot.
megakidmata
#156248009Wednesday, February 18, 2015 4:43 AM GMT

bumpers
bebithetuffle
#156251768Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:50 AM GMT

Welcome back to the 'please accept this idea I have, please, oh, please!' hour. I'm Thomas Christoff, your host.
rockmax2112alt
#156251831Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:52 AM GMT

Uhm kay
megakidmata
#156276632Wednesday, February 18, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

Actually, it's "I'm sick and tired of your pervy nasty ideas of how Anthros are born." hour. They are born through a relationship with two anthros, not a human and an animal you nasty, dirty minded creep. Your probably the one trying to fondle your cat right now, creep. Anthros are their own species... not the result of animal abuse.
rockmax2112alt
#156278711Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

Yeah, for once I agree with mega here. Don't be a p3rv3t. Concerning my CS, is it fine if I have a PSS? If not, I'll just have a 5-inch barrel Desert eagle Mark XIX chambered in 357. Magnum and a chrome finish.
megakidmata
#156279072Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:05 PM GMT

Yeah, you can have any gun as long as you can conceal it. But don't forget that magic is the main focus of the RP, so don't get too carried away. Try to use equal amounts of magic and gun.
rockmax2112alt
#156279782Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

Daw. My cs isn't going to involve maguc, as I feel I can overpower this. Also, a quick warning is don't say any gun. Any gun could mean from automatic rifles to rocket launchers. Just saying.
megakidmata
#156281438Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

Rock, the entire main point about this RP is magic. It's central to the story, your character NEEDS to use it. It's missing the point if you don't use it. And I meant every gun in moderation. No rocket launchers or automatic rifles. Mainly small guns.
rockmax2112alt
#156281543Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

"Central to magic" Thank you for convincing me to not make a character. I'm out of this thread.
megakidmata
#156282020Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:53 PM GMT

So, you won't go outside of your comfort zone?
AlphaX10
#156282244Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:56 PM GMT

There is no modern society without tanks, automatic weapons, and anti-vehicle missile launchers.
megakidmata
#156282369Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

Umm.... I know that. But, this isn't about the military. It's about college students fighting demons. With magic. The military doesn't even know about them, nor would they believe them.
rockmax2112alt
#156282476Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:58 PM GMT

It's not my "comfort zone". Please stop thinking of me as a close minded ass. I'm not. Now that you typed the words magic is Central to rp, I lost all interest to make a cs. If I don't like certain things then I don't make certain things.
megakidmata
#156284230Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:18 PM GMT

Sorry. But, have you ever really tried to use a character with magic? You use guns all the time, but I never see you using magic. Just wondering.
smarthermione
#156284426Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Mega, I think max is just trying to say he got 'turned off' by magic being central to the RP because it makes magic mandatory, and some people don't like things that can be mandatory. Just my two cents, though! -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
rockmax2112alt
#156284612Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

No, I hate magic. Magic is basically an excuse to basically do whatever the hell you want. There is also no real explanation of how magic works, and why it is essentially here. Guns are less likely to op, and they range in different shapes and sizes, making them unique for certain situations. I'm pretty sure it's not hard to realize guns run on a magazine, and it's not bottomless. Bleh. Me being a republican NRA nerd and defending the second amendment. I really need to get a life.
smarthermione
#156286334Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:41 PM GMT

Actually, max, I once met a girl when I lived on a military base (My dad's retired from the U.S. Army) who thought guns ran on willpower or some dumb sheka (Horse droppings) once. This was the daughter of a soldier, for Goddess sake! Then again, there's no fixing stupid. You can only kill it and hope for the best. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
rockmax2112alt
#156287959Thursday, February 19, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

Well then, she must've been a special kind of stupid. Anyway, mega, you shouldn't force the plot down People'S throats. That makes things unappetizing, and not to mention don't make the goal good vs. Bad, and the rpers are forced to be good. It's an overused scenario and that's why I think this isn't working.
smarthermione
#156288212Thursday, February 19, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

I actually want to see and RP where the characters are all aligned on the 'bad' side, personally. -Let the sun rain down on me! Give me a sign, I wanna believe!-
rockmax2112alt
#156288508Thursday, February 19, 2015 12:10 AM GMT

I think that would be fun. Psst. Join my free roam, Cinders of a dying dream.
megakidmata
#156296363Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:40 AM GMT

That's why you can't have every type of magic ever. You have to limit yourself. For example, my characters only use one magic element. Only terrible RPers use every type of magic ever. I never said you HAD to be good. I only said that most evil things are demons. For you, I would suggest using Gun's Magic. Gun's Magic allows you to enchant your bullets to do one of these three things: Explode Freeze things or Electrocute what they hit.
rockmax2112alt
#156297703Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:58 AM GMT

Why would I use magic to enhance bullets when I could just use explosive or modified ammunition? The point is mega, you need to stop with the Good Vs. Evil setting thing. Even if our characters are "bad", you force people to work against the evil.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right