of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

mizozizo
#156495828Sunday, February 22, 2015 12:30 AM GMT

[BRIEF] Alright, you are all done SPARTAN Academy, the council is now deploying you as NOBLE Squad. Earth is at dire emergency, and Admiral Palmer himself, head of the whole United Nations Military, is ordering this to release NOBLE. The Covenant plan to take over all of earth, and we're the only ones up for the challenge. Covenant plans to activate Halo, the most powerful weapon could crush all of Earth, might as well the whole Galaxy with it's power. If they get to it first, all hope is lost, but that's something I'm not risking to lose. [STORY] You are part of the United Nations Military (UNM), a combination of all Nations under 1 Banner to protect Earth. You are ordered by the United Nations Military Command to go in and take down the Covenant, an alien-type race attempting to take over all of earth. You are part of the Special Proficiency, Assault, Recon, and Tactics Augmented Nonconventional (SPARTAN) Force, the best of the UNM, or better known as the Special Forces unit of the UNM, to be the greatest hope for Humanity. Your Objective is to eliminate that Covenant from Earth, and make sure they don't touch Halo, the strongest weapon designed to Eliminate Planets. Its up to you to save Earth from falling. [CLASS] The team is ONLY made of 13 people, and the roles are: x1 Snipers x2 Marksman x1 Medic x3 Assault x2 Heavy x2 Engineer x2 Demolition Once all roles are cleared, the RP will start. [PRIMARY WEAPONRY] {SNIPER} SRS99 SNIPER RIFLE - This weapon will take a Covenant head's off with 1 shot. This weapon comes with 6 clips, filled with 8 bullets. These bullets are armor pierced, and on average take 1-2 shots to kill your target. {MARKSMAN} DESIGNATED MARKSMAN RIFLE - This is one of the most non-friendly weapons I can see. This weapon has 7 clips, 30 bullets each one. It is single fire, but can signally bring down the covenant. {MEDIC} BR85 HEAVY BARREL BATTLE RIFLE - This weapon will help those Medics take the Cov's out fast, and help our guys out. The Battle Rifle is a 3-burst weapon, giving a standard amount of damage. It is filled with 7 clips, 30 bullets in a clip. It will take around 2-3 shots to kill an average target. {ASSAULT} MA5D INDIVIDUAL ASSAULT RIFLE - If you need the Covenant out of your way, then you know your guys. The Assault Rifle is an Automatic weapon, bringing 8 clips and 30 bullets in your clip. It'll take you as many shots as you need to kill your target. {HEAVY} SAW - Clear out your Target? Check. The SAW is a weapon of total mass destruction, eliminating all your targets. The SAW is automatic, with 3 clips and 200 bullets in 1 clip. Do we need to even talk about how many bullets we need in our target? {ENGINEER} M90 CAWS SHOTGUN - Killing Frenzy? We got you covered. The Shotgun is one of the most powerful weapons, killing your targets instantly at close range. There are 6 clips, with 40 bullets in them. The shotgun shoots 4 bullets at a time. Although its great, its awful at long range, but will bring a living nightmare to your enemies. {DEMOLITION} M41 SSR ROCKET LAUNCHER - Move, *****, get out my way. The Rocket Launcher has to be one of the strongest weapons here, taking down Cov's easily. This weapon comes with 6 102MM Rockets. After 2 shots, you need to reload. This goes to a good enough range, but your enemy is far from recovery. M669 RAILGUN - This gun will rip your enemies to pieces. The Railgun will uses electrical energy, mixed in with a explosive-type source, created to make the Railgun. The Railgun's energy goes to 200, and takes 20 every shot. It takes time to cool down the weapon, but for sure your enemies won't be getting cool anytime soon. M6 SPARTAN LASER - With the SPARTANS coming along, this had to come too. The Spartan Laser fires lasers, obviously, right through your enemy. This uses a similar type of energy like the railgun, but has more firepower to it. The weapon takes 5 seconds to charge and fire, so you need to be in a good position and have good timing. [SECONDARY WEAPONRY] M363 REMOTE PROJECTILE DETONATOR - The M363, better known as the 'Sticky Detonator', is a weapon that shoots sticky frags that are detonated manually (similar to the Modern C4). It has 5 bullets in it, and each shot requires reload for the next one. Can only be wielded by Heavy, Demolition, and Assault. M6H MAGNUM - The Magnum will destroy targets, having some of the most strongest bullets the in UNM. It has 5 clips, 15 bullets in each one. Want to give your targets a little surprise? Merry Christmas. RS29 SMG - A SMG that will make the Admiral jump out of his seat. This rapid fire gun has 6 clips, 40 bullets in each clip. This is pretty fast, and will destroy your targets in an instant. *admiral hops out seats* [GERNADES] FRAG - The frag is the main grenade used around, and taking the most Cov's down. Well, that kind of wraps up this whole invasion. SENREX - Similar to the SEMTEX, it sticks on your target, this time jamming all enemy coms near it. Need a hand? SENREX gots your back! SMOKE - If I have to explain this, I hope the Covenant kill you. [ATTACHMENTS] Choose only 2 attachments. 1 attachment only for Secondary. {SIGHTS} TRACKER - The Tracker will allow you to see through all walls, and find Hidden Targets. Although it is great, it will not be able to find invisible targets. HOLOGRAPHIC - The Holographic is a standard Scope (Related to the Holographic scope irl) used by most stronger forces of the UNM. ZOOM - Just how it sounds, zoom in on your enemy. Recommended not for shotguns, and it is already put in for Snipers. {BARREL} SUPPRESSOR - Makes your gun go quite, great for stealth Invasions. DIRECT - Makes your gun shoot Farther, and makes sure it shoots Exactly where you want. It will also Reduce re-coil Problems. {UNDERBARREL} LASER AIM - How it sounds. FLASHLIGHT - zomg mets woll b su scored nao [ARMOR] Everyone is given the same armor, Mark V SPARTAN Armor. The Armor also comes with a shield. Link of Armor: ht()tp://im()gur.com/JVXY()bjI [ABILITY] Here are Abilities you can have. Choose one. JETPACK - Fly up into Positions. Very useful in big attacks. LOCK - This will lock down your Armor, having you stay still, with a heavy shield that can not be penetrated by any type of force. If you got rockets on you, your good with this. HOLOGRAM - This will put another one of your Spartans, running off, and looks exactly like you. The Hologram will buy you enough time to distract enemies and take out a Target. PLACABLE SHIELD - This shield is placed down, giving you shield from all outside strikes. Know that enemies can still walk into your shield, but there bullets won't work. AUTOSENTRY - A Sentry that can be placed for a bit as protection against major forces. Use this when your being attacked by a big force. Cov's? PLEASE. CAMO - Camo will make you go invisible for a temporary time, making you be able to take your Targets down unnoticeable. Maybe we can use this for something else... if you know what I mean.. REGENETATION FIELD - This will heal up you and your team mates nearby you, making your guys all healed up and ready to fight. Do this, and fire at the Covenant quick, they won't have time to say 'CHEATERS'. [UNITED NATIONS MILITARY] The UNM is made of many divisions, here is an explanation about the ranks and Divisions (Note that I will not go in depth of the ranks) {UNM RANKS} RECRUIT INFANTRY CAPTAIN MAJOR COLONEL GENERAL COMMANDER {UNITED NATIONS MILITARY COMMAND} GENERAL COMMANDING OFFICER COMMANDER VICE ADMIRAL ADMIRAL Now, the UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND shares the UNM ranks, and SPARTANS are squads and commanded by the Admiral. The Admiral commands everyone. [COVENANT] These are the divisions of the COVENANT. They don't have ranks, but go by specialties. They're divisions determine there skills. {GRUNTS} INFANTRY GRUNTS ASSAULT GRUNTS DEMOTLITIONIST GRUNTS ARMORED GRUNTS {BRUTES} INFANTRY BRUTES DEMOLITIONIST BRUTES CAPTAIN BRUTE(S) {ELITES} MINORS RANGERS SPEC OPS ULTRAS GENERALS FIELD MARSHEL [RULES] No Godmodding. No OP Chars. Do not complain if your char is dies, your death has a significance to the RP. If you are denied, you may ask why you we're. As for now, Me and DXZ0MBI3117 (if he joins) are the only admins of this RP. At 13 people, I will accept no more CS's. I do not include myself as a Position or Class. Use basic RPing skills, OOC/Quotations, all of that. [CS] Name - Callsign - Class - Primary Weapon - Primary Attachments - Secondary Weapon - Secondary Attachment - Ability - Bio - Hope to see you in the RP!
mizozizo
#156496002Sunday, February 22, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

[CS] Name - Johnathan Hanks Callsign - Swift Class - Assault Primary Weapon - MA5D Individual Assault Rifle Primary Attachments - Tracker, Direct Secondary Weapon - M6H Magnum Secondary Attachment - Suppressor Grenade - Semex Ability - Placable Shield Bio - Johnathan was living poorly at a young age. When the covenant started attacking his parents went to join the UNM to defend Earth. At age 19 he enlisted the UNM and became a great soldier. He was outstanding, and dominated most of the opponents put against him. We he was offered into the UNSC, his father died in battle. Later after his experience, the Commander appointed him to the Vice Admiral to get into the SPARTAN Academy. His mother at this time died during battle, and he was entered into NOBLE Team.
mizozizo
#156787522Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:27 PM GMT

Bump
SIacktivist
#156788163Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:48 PM GMT

Arked.
mizozizo
#156789576Thursday, February 26, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

(Alright, Make a char when your ready, We will start when more people join, Also, If I forget something, please PM me.)
mizozizo
#157716167Friday, March 13, 2015 1:17 AM GMT

Bump
Tortemarra
#157719472Friday, March 13, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

What time is this in? After the flood destruction, before, or during?
TinyTroco21
#157721690Friday, March 13, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

good question
mizozizo
#157768796Friday, March 13, 2015 11:13 PM GMT

(During)
lagio
#157772169Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:03 AM GMT

why is there a tracker that's why we have motion scanner in HUD Blank
Tortemarra
#157775469Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:50 AM GMT

Can we play as the flood?)
mizozizo
#157810494Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:11 PM GMT

(Yes, You can play as the flood)
Tortemarra
#157815556Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:21 PM GMT

(Is there a cs for the flood?)
mizozizo
#157850143Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:35 PM GMT

(I'll try to make one.)
mizozizo
#158386355Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:29 AM GMT

(Can't think of one, but you can try to make one yourself, I guess.)
Tortemarra
#158386934Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:37 AM GMT

(I'll try. Also hyped for Halo 5.) [FLOOD CS] Developmental Stage: Flood form: Other: (Uh... If not, i'll just be a normal spartan.)
succesfulfundude
#158387292Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:42 AM GMT

Name - Jason Williams Callsign - Red Mist Class - Marksman Primary Weapon - Designated Marksman Rifle Primary Attachments - Direct, Zoom Secondary Weapon - M6H Magnum Secondary Attachment - Direct, Zoom Ability - Camo Bio - As a teenager, Jason was one of the best shooters as he found out through shooting competition at ranges with friends. He had a steady hand, but he never had a fondness for snipers. About ten years later, he decided to finally put these skills to the test by joining the UNM. He was one of the best shots out there, putting down enemies like no one else. After he had advanced into the UNSC, where he kept his shots consistent. A few years later, he was selected to join the SPARTAN academy, with outstanding performance on his shots as he had improved in his years in the ranks. When he was selected to join NOBLE team, he turned down an offer to be the sniper, keeping his job as a marksman only. (also, why do I feel like this is going to be like reach)
Tortemarra
#158388012Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

(Inb4 everyone slowly dies, and the planet gets glassed.)
succesfulfundude
#158388230Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

((Inb4 everyone slowly dies, and the planet gets glassed.)) (inb4 the sniper is the only one that survives)
the_Iobster
#158389572Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:11 AM GMT

stop moving roleplays to OT, idiot mods
succesfulfundude
#158389963Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:16 AM GMT

"stop moving roleplays to OT, idiot mods" (wait what they are i haven't seen any RPs on ot)
the_Iobster
#158390135Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:18 AM GMT

o wait this is rp god this forum is biased
simsf1
#158392384Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:48 AM GMT

[CS] Name - Johnathan Leviant Callsign - November, Ghost Class - Marksman Primary Weapon - Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel Primary Attachments - Combat Knife, tactical UGPS Secondary Weapon - M392 DMR Secondary Attachment - Specialty Sniper rounds Ability - Sprint Bio - Johnathan grew up on Earth, the cradle of Humanity, somewhere near Vancouver, Canada. He was raised mostly by his uncle Jorge, who he spent more time with than either of his parents and the man who taught John to use a sniper rifle, taking him hunting in the Canadian wilderness. Leviant was taken into the SPARTAN program rather late compared to most, and despite having trained less than the average Spartan, he has shown exemplary aptitude in strategy and weapons use. He is a jack of all trades in UNSC and some Covenant weapons, but he prefers the 99 AM and the M392 for short and long distance engagements respectively. On the subject of his abduction by Hallsey, it is known by only those closest to him that his uncle died sometime when he was eleven, and that this devastated him. It is due to this that he is friendly, but not very social; he is a kind person, but rarely speaks outside of necessity. Because of this, he has been called "Ghost" and "November" for his quietness- and his hyper-lethal SPARTAN rating.
simsf1
#158392490Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:50 AM GMT

((Change ability to Camo.))
silverhawk352
#158393537Sunday, March 22, 2015 5:06 AM GMT

Name- Hellex Materson Callsign- 154 Class- Medic Primary Weapon- BR85 HEAVY BARREL BATTLE RIFLE Primary Attachments- Lazer Aim and Zoom Secondary Weapon- M6H Magnum Secondary Attachments- Suppresser Ability- Regeneration Feild Bio- Hellex was bern a soldier. He was born on Planet Earth in Military Base Zeta. His parents died pushing back the covenent and he swore to avenge them. He enlisted and was chosen to be in the SPARTAN training program. He went through the hell called "training" and became a Colonal after 7 years of being on the front lines.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right