of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

PickachuGirl
#15654577Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:06 PM GMT

It is soo small that no one remembers the name. It is soo small that it has no effect on the world whatso ever. It is soo small that it has few giant houses. BUT! it is also so small that is is a perfect hiding spot for criminals, the hunted and more... __________________________________________________ Live in a small village! That what it is! It isn't just some village roleplay (Which is used, but underused). I have some story with it, I'll just have to think it through out the roleplay. __________________________________________________ If you get ten strikes your out. If you break a rule, you get a point and you get banded for a certine amount of time. Also I determine how much points you get if you break a rule. __________________________________________________ RULES! 1.No godmodding That is the most important thing in this. Because I am giving you a chance to be anyone (or anything), I do not want godmodding! 2.Powerplaying. No one notice that there powerplaying ALL the time. Powerplaying is when you control other characters. It also counts when you determine how the other character (thats not yours) get hurt. SO DON'T DO IT. (I might give you a warning if you break this rule because often people break this rule in other roleplay) 3.Commen sence!! IMPORTANT! 4. I must approve your character sheet before you start. 5.STORYMODE!!!!!!!!! ___________________________________________________ Man, I took alot of time just by typing this. 6.Also please read all. Even if you know the rule, just- read it. People don't read so they break the rules. SO READ IT. (I put it here so people will notice it.) __________________________________________________ Character sheet! Name: Age: Gender: Bio and History: Apperance: -Hair Color and Style: -Eye Color: -Skin Color and Birthmarks: -Clothing and Stuff: -Body Type: Personality: Race: Powers and Abilities:
PickachuGirl
#15655198Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:19 PM GMT

Bump. This is the remake of the roleplay. I forgot the character sheet.
RikaFurude
#15655742Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:31 PM GMT

Name: Morigan Mannabe Age: 12, but can appear to be over 30 sometimes Gender: Female Bio and History: She's just the typical little girl, aside from when her elder sister mysteriously disappeared two days after their grandparents' and aunts' and uncles' sudden deaths. Her parents were stabbed to death around a year ago, the same time her sister disappeared. She picks cotton at her "guardian"'s farm. She's very intelligent, despite not going to school. Long ago, a Goddess gave her a gift- the power to manipulate her age. Apperance: See below~ -Hair Color and Style: Black, shoulder-length and straight with a light blond streak on her bangs that cover her eyebrows -Eye Color: Light brown -Skin Color and Birthmarks: A bit on the tanned side, a small red birth mark on her back -Clothing and Stuff: A torn and dirty green sundress, slightly too-big brown sandals -Body Type:...? <:3 Personality: Intelligent, filled with energy, hard-working, a little stubborn sometimes Race: Human Powers and Abilities: She can manipulate her age. Name: Marianne (Mary-anne) Smitstoken "Mannabe" Age: 307 (Has the appearance of a girl in her early 30's) Gender: Female Bio and History: Was formerly an "alien". She doesn't call herself an "alien", but a "Parasite". She was a friend of Morigan's father, so she has custody of her now. She doesn't really take care of her-she's always off doing "important business" somewhere else. Apperance: See below~ -Hair Color and Style: Medium-length black hair tied back in a purple bow, -Eye Color: Aqua, with black glasses -Skin Color and Birthmarks: Very light white, she has a birthmark on her right arm. -Clothing and Stuff: A white blouse with a purple vest over it, a black skirt that goes a bit farther down than her knees, black socks, purple high heels -Body Type: <:3...? Personality: Strict, intelligent like Morigan, abusive Race: A parasite known as "Type 0" Powers and Abilities: To control someone under the age of 20
Youshi
#15656399Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:47 PM GMT

Name: Maelia Romans (Likes to be called: May) Age: 11 Gender: Female Bio and History: As a little girl, Maelia/May lived in her homeland, Antaris. But ever since she gained the powers of fire and light, instead of cold and ice, as the rest of the citizens, she was kicked out of her homeland. She moved here a few months ago, almost a year. She is inteligent, for her age. She has a high IQ, though that she was never educated. She's kind hearted, and a good friend. But she has never had a friend, because somehow, she is painfully shy. Apperance: -Hair Color and Style: Blonde hair down to my waist in a braid, with square bangs -Eye Color: Soft, kind, and bold Green eyes -Skin Color and Birthmarks: Slightly pale skin, with a yellow gem incrested in my forehead, shaped like a sun. It is shown in the center, and it can never come off. -Clothing and Stuff: White Tanktop with a yellow sewn vest, and a pair of yellow trousers with white slip ons. -Body Type: Skinny Personality: Kind, Shy, Quiet, Logical, inteligent, Brave Race: High Elf Powers and Abilities: Can control light/fire ~Bending light and fire~ And can jump down from reasonably high tree's without getting hurt, from experience from her homelands.
RikaFurude
#15656662Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:52 PM GMT

(Oh, and about Marianne- she's a very unhealthy skinny and always just controls Morigan. Morigan is a healthy skinny.)
PickachuGirl
#15656913Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:57 PM GMT

Name: Kandia Age: 8 Gender: Female Bio and History: A trouble making orphan. Likes to help people but she doesn't respect the arthorities because they seem 'mean'. Likes to wave a stick around Apperance: -Hair Color and Style: Black. Short tangled up hair -Eye Color: Redish Amber -Skin Color and Birthmarks: Tanish, but from a distance she looks white. Has a birthmark on her chest shaped like a dragon. -Clothing and Stuff: Brownish Tunic and dark brown fur pants. Its poor because she is at the orphanage, where the 'meanies' are.. -Body Type: Personality: Race: Powers and Abilities:
PickachuGirl
#15658949Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:32 PM GMT

Name: Kandia Age: 8 Gender: Female Bio and History: A trouble making orphan. Likes to help people but she doesn't respect the arthorities because they seem 'mean'. Likes to wave a stick around Apperance: -Hair Color and Style: Black. Short tangled up hair -Eye Color: Redish Amber -Skin Color and Birthmarks: Tanish, but from a distance she looks white. Has a birthmark on her chest shaped like a dragon. -Clothing and Stuff: Brownish Tunic and dark brown fur pants. Its poor because she is at the orphanage, where the 'meanies' are.. -Body Type: Standered 8 year old body Personality: Has a strong will but sometimes annoy people for fun Race: Human Powers and Abilities: Can jump higher (Sorry, my mom pushed me off the computer. :-P)
PickachuGirl
#15673413Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:09 PM GMT

(Bump) (FlawdCheck.)
Legogirl2008
#15673572Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:21 PM GMT

Name: Violet Verona Age: 12 Gender: Female Bio and History: Violet's parents were killed in a gun fight, she was lucky to escape, in fact, she was lucky not to be in a science lab, for she has a very dark secret... Apperance: -Hair Color and Style: -Eye Color: -Skin Color and Birthmarks: very pale skin, birthmark around both her eyes shaped like 2 swords clashing together -Clothing and Stuff: black shirt and red skirt, black shoes with white socks -Body Type: tall, thin Personality: Thoughtful Race: ...you'll find out Powers and Abilities: you'll find out...
Legogirl2008
#15673581Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:22 PM GMT

Hair Color and Style: black long straight hair -Eye Color: Magenta ( lol forgot those two XD )
Legogirl2008
#15673707Wednesday, October 21, 2009 12:36 PM GMT

( bump...)
PickachuGirl
#15685436Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:58 PM GMT

Kandia sat on top of her seat. Waiting for something to happen she is bored.
PickachuGirl
#15686299Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:14 PM GMT

Kandia yawns, laying down on top of the stool.
RikaFurude
#15686547Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:17 PM GMT

Morigan dashed over to an apple tree. She climbed it, and ate an apple. Suddenly, Marianne walked over to her. "Morigan, what's this? Slacking off?" With apple juice running off her chin, she said, "I'm hungry. I'm taking a little break." Marianne scowled. "You'll have a break when you pick the cotton left in the patch. I have to go to important business now. I asked Flanders to make sure you don't slack off while I'm gone." she said, walking off.
PickachuGirl
#15687196Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:27 PM GMT

Kandia asked the people that was infront of her "Who the heck are you?" They answered "You should come to school." "Wha? School?" Kandia said while on her head on the stool. The people grabbed her on the foot, carring to a farm. Kandia yelled back "What are you taking me!!" "To school."
RikaFurude
#15687382Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:29 PM GMT

Morigan slid out of the tree. "Old hag." she said. She saw Kandia being dragged to school. "Hmm...why do they never catch me skipping school?"
LordsKnight
#15687446Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:30 PM GMT

(Wow that's a word wall. =P) Name: Roger Age: 14 Gender: Male Bio and History: Guard at the local bank. He had to be hired early to put food on the table, since is dead was killed and his mother cannot work. Apperance: Average looking guy, short brown hair, shoulders broadfor his age -Hair Color and Style: Brown, nothing special -Eye Color: Green -Skin Color and Birthmarks: Tannish, None -Clothing and Stuff: Carries a small sword at his side -Body Type: Athletic Personality: Kind Race: Half-dwarf (Mother human, Father dwarf) Powers and Abilities: Stronger than a human, taller than a dwarf. Good with a blade if need be.
PickachuGirl
#15687642Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:33 PM GMT

"School for you!!" The mean the people yelled at her face. Kandia stood up and looked around. She shruged and walked to the farm.
RikaFurude
#15687927Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:38 PM GMT

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Whatcha' doin, durn yungun'?!" an old voice screamed in my ear. It was the old man named Flanders. "Murianne done told me you needid' to be gettin' on pickin' that durn cotton!" he said, flinging me towards the cotton patch.
LordsKnight
#15688116Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:41 PM GMT

Roger stood at the bank, his outdated weapon hanging at his side. He saw Old Man Flanders yelling at a girl by the cottons fields."Great..." He moaned. He jogged off in his direction and gotready to hae to fight. "Old Man Flanders! Stop that!" He shouted, approachingquickly.
RikaFurude
#15688224Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:42 PM GMT

I looked at the boy running towards the old man. "Oh, great. Whaddya want?!" he screamed, almost directly in his face. I shrugged and picked some cotton.
PickachuGirl
#15688266Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:43 PM GMT

Landia sat down on a wooden chair, waiting for something to happen. Then suddenly a thin woman came out and pointed me to pick corn. Landia yelled out "What?!? You want me to pick corn!" The woman pointed me to pick the corn again. But Landia just sat there. Then suddenly the woman yelled out loudly "PICK UP THAR FRIKIN CORN!!" And suddenly Landia grabbed a basket and ran out.
LordsKnight
#15688352Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:45 PM GMT

Roger kept his cool. "You need to calm down. I don't want to see you hurting anyone again." He said, trying to sound older than he was. He may be the young, but he was technically part of the law enforcement.
PickachuGirl
#15688505Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:47 PM GMT

The ran out outside and quickly grabbed the corn and threw it in the basket. She did it perfectly strangly. She ran and grabbed the corn and kept threwing it in the basked. And the woman just watched and said to herself "Wow.."
RikaFurude
#15688657Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:49 PM GMT

He looked at him. "This hur lady's guardian hired me to look afta' hur whilst she was offa' doin' some importan' business. D'you know how much I hafta pay fur ma' crops each month? Dis lady's guardian done paid me over 500 coins...or whatevea da currency here be." "I'm finished pi-" "SHUT UP!" he yelled.

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right