of     1   

Favstvs
#156861488Friday, February 27, 2015 10:08 PM GMT

The Information about us Rennecists vSECTIONSv I. Cult History II. G-ds of our Cult III. Androkles, the Living G-d of our Cult I. Cult History Rennecism was started several Millenia ago by a man named Rennecius, Rennecism is derived from his Name. He had a Vision one day, which he saw a Man in gilded robes, holding a staff of silver and diamond, he told Renecus to preach his name throughout the land, and so Rennecius preached. He traveled the world teaching the men and women about his Vision. Later in his life he was Killed. His last words were 'My g-d is with me, he shall avenge me and destroy you heathens' So the Millenia went on, then 1000 Years ago, a man named Michelakos found Rennecius's book to which he used to preach to the earth, Michelakos gained followers and founded the Cult of Rennecism, He had gained several followers in his lifetime, but he suffered a terrible fate. He was thrown out to sea with a brick bound to his spine. Then when he was cast away, the earth shook with anger. The earth split apart and sucked all of the prosecuters into the earth. His followers from then on continued to preach, and gained followers, and the followers preached gaining more, for over 800 years. all until a man came, with the Might of G-d. this man was named, Androkles. II. G-ds of our Cult We have 10 G-ds officially Worshipped in our Cult, they shall be named in order with their power I. Tundiador, The Primordial Creator. He Created this world with his Nearly-Almighty Power. He created the other 9 'G-ds' to Watch over Humanity, keep us under check, and protect us whatever may happen II. Rytur, the Apocalyptic Destroyer. She destroys all things with Her power, matching Tundiadors equally. She has been seen in Visions as the Destroyer of this world, and is Worshipped in Evil Sects of Rennecism III. Hydin, the King of the Heavens, He has the Powers to control the Sky, Weather, and everything above the skies. IV. Autoplotos, the Lord of the Underworld, He Controls death, the earth, and the 'HeII' we think of when we see Places of Punishment V. Quidel, the Empress of the Seas, She controls the Sea, Storms, and all Sea Life VI. Hyacinthe, the G-ddess of Love, She has power over Love and Beauty VII. Vartan, the G-d of the Sun, He controls Light, Fire, and...the Sun VIII. Ibomplo, the G-d of War,He controls Hatred, Blood, and War IX. Ciemvio, the G-d of Nature, He Controls the Earth, Sky, and Sea, but his power is more limited than III-V X. Trare, the G-ddess of Wisdom, She Controls Science, and Magic, and is Virtually All-Knowing III. Androkles, the Living G-d of our Cult Androkles is the Son of Tundiador and Rytur, giving him Immense Power surpassing both Tundiador and Rytur. He has been worshipped as an 'Almighty' G-d, as his Power is enough to dethrone them all. He is among many who have been spawn of the G-ds. However he is worthy of Worship.

of     1