of     1   

Insurgencies
#156865255Friday, February 27, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

You, Agent "Gravel", or the Cordacian People's Federation, the extremist group responsible for the death of Kamlarian Minister of Defense, Jerry Bolkovsky, are currently on an espionage/assassination mission to murder the Kamlarian king, because of a not-so-recent cold war. You are currently posing as the Minister of Foreign affairs, as ironic as it sounds, Valérian Baudouin, who you guys somehow managed to lock up in a cellar back in the borderlands. --- "Valérian, sir," calls an agent or his, or yours, depending on how committed you are to the operation. You're in Valérian Baudouin's living room, kicked back on a khaki-colored sofa, which feels a lot like your codename. As much as you hate the sofa, it's apparently a luxury here in Kamlar. You spot the agent, stationed in the doorway, with a suitcase and a holstered .45 caliber handgun, which appears to be standard issue in these parts. "The king is said to be heading to Kraitsville in three days, he calls for all ministers to attend at his celebration. He says he's celebrating the victory against those rebels back in Ramesville, but I can tell he's got different ideas which he won't reveal to the public. Anyway, we better get moving, the chauffeur is waiting in the car out front, come when you're ready. We've got three days." Damn father knows best state.
rockmax2112alt
#156865905Friday, February 27, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

"Right. Let's get moving." I said as I checked my belongings and followed the agent.
Insurgencies
#156866195Friday, February 27, 2015 11:12 PM GMT

You're in a black, bulletproof suit, tie and all. You also have a fedora lying just on the coffee table. The CPF has also supplied you with a pocket 9x18mm handgun, which you only have about 14 rounds for, separated into two different magazines. You then step through his somewhat ruined kitchen, then the entry area, which is also as if a bacchanal had just occurred, due to the trouble your men had 'removing' the real Boris, yet the agent doesn't seem to care too much. You then exit the manor, stepping onto a cobbled road, passing by well-trimmed grass and a nice and plastic-looking garden. Just at the end of the pathway, sits a black, bulletproof sedan, with patiently waiting civil-guard officer, armed to the teeth, stands outside. Just as you begin entering the sedan, your agent starts, "We're going to stop by the Royal Establishment, (which is basically just a large government and military only hotel,) for a bit, then we'll travel along the underground railways after we get rested, it'll come in handy by the time the party starts, unless you plan on coming empty handed, that is?" Naturally, you check your watch. It is currently 13:49.
rockmax2112alt
#156866276Friday, February 27, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

(Boris?)
Insurgencies
#156866630Friday, February 27, 2015 11:19 PM GMT

(fail copypasting, sorry)
rockmax2112alt
#156867610Friday, February 27, 2015 11:33 PM GMT

(It's okay.)

of     1