of     1   

Swagudelo
#156962854Sunday, March 01, 2015 3:59 AM GMT

1. Texas - Definitely the best place on Earth 2. South Dakota - Absolutely gorgeous 3. Kansas - Like a 2nd Texas, but less people, completely flat, and charming in a "this used to be a prairie" kind of way 4. New Mexico - Beautiful sunsets, mountains, and landforms (Carlsbad Caverns) 5. Rhode Island - This place is the size of Houston and it's surrounding suburbs, so it's a small sample size, but it looks to be a pretty chill place. 6. Colorado - Nothing special. 7. North Dakota - Absolutely nothing is here except dirt and overcast skies. 8. Oklahoma - A bunch of bored and fat people. Smells like the trucking industry. [Huge gap starting here] 9. Nebraska - Literally nothing but cornfields. When I was there we went to a gas station and a bunch of kids were there hanging around their truck in the parking lot doing nothing. It was Friday night. This is what they were doing on Friday night. 10. Arkansas - Ugh. 11. Tennessee - This place is depressing. 12. Alabama - If it weren't for Gulf Shores, this place would be absolutely dead last on the list. Everything in this states is horrible, including the people. 13. Louisiana - This might be the saddest place on Earth. 14. Florida - The most overrated place on the planet. I don't know how I end up going back time and time again, most of the time not by choice. 15. Mississippi - Not even going to bother. This should be universally known by now.
drbat
#156962929Sunday, March 01, 2015 4:00 AM GMT

"11. Tennessee - This place is depressing." Only the memphis and surrounding areas. West Tennessee is flat and boring. East tennessee is mountains. Middle tennessee is a mix. Butch Jones is the real Messiah
Romoism
#156963067Sunday, March 01, 2015 4:02 AM GMT

8. Oklahoma - A bunch of bored and fat people. Smells like the trucking industry. accurate
TheInfamousCatwoman
#156963128Sunday, March 01, 2015 4:03 AM GMT

"14. Florida - The most overrated place on the planet. I don't know how I end up going back time and time again, most of the time not by choice." You should have gone to Captiva and Sanibel Islands (They are connected by bridge, they are very close). I lived in Orlando for fourteen years, but we've gone there for vacation twice, it's literality the best part of Florida.

of     1