of     1   

gr3attimmy111
#157151626Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

Kindergarden: The good ol'days. Don't remember much. 1st grade: Moved to a different school. I didn't have much of a problem making new friends. 2nd Grade: Great year. My teacher was amazing, I found my best friend, and I was also diagnosed with ADHD. 3rd Grade: Wasn't bad. I didn't like my teacher. I had some problems with ADHD. My baseball team won the championship. 4th Grade: Great year. Had the best teacher ever, got good grades, and me and my friends became real tight. 5th Grade: Ok year. Was hanging with the popular group. But some bad things happened. Some kids at my school starting doing drugs, and I was approached to smoke a joint with some kids. 6th Grade: Terrible first half, good second half. First half was bad. I was kind of being socially ankward. Second half was good, I started hanging out with people. But I still wasn't happy. Start of my "ankward years" 7th Grade: It was good. It was a lot like 6th grade. 8th grade: So far, so good. soda bread is good
Swagudelo
#157151700Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

who starts doing drugs in 5th grade? what the hell
Ithesportsbomb
#157151846Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:25 AM GMT

Lol a lot of things change between now and high school BTW rune, kids at my school start around the same time like 5th grade
gr3attimmy111
#157151888Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:26 AM GMT

@rune some dumbasses thought it was kewl soda bread is good
TheInfamousCatwoman
#157151915Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:26 AM GMT

Kindergarden: The good ol'days. Don't remember much. 1st grade: Moved to a different school. I didn't have much of a problem making new friends. 2nd Grade: Great year. My teacher was amazing, I found my best friend, and I was also diagnosed with ADHD. I also lost my vlrginity. 3rd Grade: Wasn't bad. I didn't like my teacher. I had some problems with ADHD. My baseball team won the championship. 4th Grade: Great year. Had the best teacher ever, got good grades, and me and my friends became real tight. 5th Grade: Ok year. Was hanging with the popular group. But some bad things happened. Some kids at my school starting doing drugs, and I was approached to smoke a joint with some kids. 6th Grade: Terrible first half, good second half. First half was bad. I was kind of being socially ankward. Second half was good, I started hanging out with people. But I still wasn't happy. Start of my "ankward years" 7th Grade: It was good. It was a lot like 6th grade. 8th grade: So far, so good. soda bread is good

of     1