of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

gwebster2
#157201023Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:19 AM GMT

There is a city. The inhabitants call it The City, because it's the only city they've ever known. Thing is, this city is in ruins. Find a building that's not ruined, I dare you. It's not gonna happen. This war has been going on longer than I've been alive. That's a long damn time. Not only that, everyone has to wear a gas mask, you'll choke on (whatevers in the) air when you take it off. The city is in shambles because it's been torn apart by a battle between three groups. Everyone forgot the factions names, because really no one could be bothered. They were too busy trying to not get shot. The factions have been named for their appearance. The Reds, the Blues, and the Yellows. The colors of their uniforms used to be a bit subtler, apparently, but they've graced us by making the colors more prominent in the form of a color coded stripe in the center of their helmet. The Reds talk like the people of the city. Most people like the Reds because of that. Too bad the Reds are the least funded out of all three of them. The Blues have this weird accent, but their rifles are pretty good. The Yellows, though, they speak a whole nother language, and they got the most guns. If you see a tank, it's probably a yellow. But you can tell who's tank is it by, again, the patriotic painting on it. "Red Rulez!" "Blue is superior" Or some gibber in another language. The civilians are just left to hopefully not get shot. And, I just did. So yeah, you could say my day so far has been pretty sucky. --- RULES Be a good RPer. You can be a good RPer right? Yeah, you can. No godmod. Pls. This isn't supposed to be a serious gritty gravely voice RP. It's dark humor. (My favorite kind of humor) TO JOIN, JUST WRITE UP A CHARACTER PARAGRAPH. INCLUDE WHAT FACTION YOU ARE ON, (Red, Blue, Yellow or Civilian) AND STUFF. YOU WON'T NEED AN APPEARANCE BECAUSE YOU'LL BE WEARING THICK CLOTHING AND A GAS-MASK. YOU DON'T NEED A BIO EITHER BECAUSE THE PLOT IS "A big war going on longer than I've been alive". SO GO AHEAD JOIN --- (This is based off the amazing web-comic, Gone With the Blastwave.)
LNG257
#157201106Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:20 AM GMT

Marky mark mark.
gwebster2
#157201261Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

His name was Craig, but his squad called him Combust. His red helmet had a crude flame symbol etched into it so he could be recognized by his friends. His weapon was a jury-rigged flamethrower. Yeah, he'd flamed out a few bunkers, no biggie. He didn't wanna brag or anything. "Hey, lookie there," someone in his squad said. Combust followed where he was pointing and saw a huge skyscaper looming in front of them. "Maybe there's some goodies?" Another chimed in. Sounded like a good idea to Craig. Craig-Combust-whatever, jumped over a rusty car and followed his squad.
TNTJack
#157201309Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

(Isn't this based off something?... Hm.... I keep forgetting the name...)
gwebster2
#157201363Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:24 AM GMT

(really? check at the bottom of my original post unless you're joking hmm)
TNTJack
#157201678Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

(Chances are I'm drunk and didn't see it... Also, kills means advancement in the Red army!*) (*Unless you die, of course.*)
SIacktivist
#157203217Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

(Marked. Ranks should be based on numbers, like the equivalent of Pvt. is 1, PFC is 1-5, etc. Right?)
gwebster2
#157203534Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:54 AM GMT

(there really is no chain of command besides who says they are. like either you're the leader who you're not.)
SIacktivist
#157203818Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:58 AM GMT

(So a really good actor with good looking clothes could pretend to be the supreme commander general of all time.)
PickachuGirl
#157204128Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

thats literally the best title ive ever seen but alas i am not a good rper and i cannot join
gwebster2
#157204226Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

(@slack yes) (@pickachu hey the rules say you're a good rper so)
cRainbowScooter
#157204613Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

This is pretty kewl, I must say. 。◕‿ ◕。
TNTJack
#157204775Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:09 AM GMT

Scolv is his name, though being a bloody yellow automatically makes it hard to make that clear. He actually was a tank driver, though that didn't last long as the tank effectively fell off a bridge. That being said, he did snag a rifle from some dead Blue soldier who unfortunately was crushed by the tank. (Did I wait for you to accept it, or... What?)
gwebster2
#157204912Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:11 AM GMT

(if i don't say anything you're accepted. if i say something like 'wow you suck no' then you're not accepted)
TNTJack
#157205263Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:17 AM GMT

"You idiot... You drove the tank off a bridge... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!" Scolv's gunner shouts, as they sit next to their overturned and somehow burning tank. "In my defense, I'm the only one with a gun." Scolv replies. "... Point taken." The gunner accepts the fact, considering it's entirely true. But, just to ease some stress, he kicks part of the dead Blue that is still sticking out from under the tank.
gwebster2
#157205723Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

A loud crash. They would be suspicious except always something is doing a loud crash. Combust leads the way into the building, waving his flamethrower left and right. Someone shouts from behind "All clear?" "Yeah!" So far, so good. It was a big building. Remnants of broken glass and what looked like old computers. Maybe they were worth something? "Got some computers in here!" The rest of the squad followed in, and starting heading upstairs.
gwebster2
#157205968Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:26 AM GMT

Combust leads the way into the building, doing a sweeping view of the inside. It was a large lobby, remnants of broken glass and paintings. The paintings were landscapes of green fields and peaceful sunsets. At least, that's what they used to be. The green fields were defaced by someone with a juvenile sense of humor, if you get what I mean. The peaceful sunset had turned into a brown sunset, coated with dust and decay. However, there was an old computer sitting on a desk. Might be able to scavenge some parts. Combust gave the all clear.
gwebster2
#157206023Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

(woah wtf. it told me the first post was blocked by flood check, so I refreshed and wrote another post. wwwweeeird.)
the_Iobster
#157206309Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:30 AM GMT

Tyler Jakes is a well stocked man, one of the reasons being that he owns an entire store inside a barn. He has an M4A1 which he took off of a dead Blue, and a Colt revolver. If necessary, he will take other guns from his stores. He took some of the high resistance glass used in banks, to protect himself from people looking to raid his store. He lives in the loft of the barn. He leans towards the Reds faction wise.
gwebster2
#157206901Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:38 AM GMT

(@shreksminion a barn? this is a big city a big ruined city)
TNTJack
#157207636Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:47 AM GMT

Scolv, his gunner, and the dead body all sit around the tank, which remarkably is still burning even though there was no fire at all. "Should... Should we bury him?" The gunner motions to the dead Blue. Of course, there isn't much left, but... "... Here, let's have a bet." Scolv gets up with his rifle, and manages to take off the Blue's helmet. He places it on top of the tank, and proceeds to shoot several holes into the most sensitive part of the tank right next to the gas tank. After a couple attempts, he puts the helmet right in front of the gas tank. "First person to blow up the tank wins. Loser buries the Blue." Scolv steps back a couple yards, with the Gunner joining him. "... I call first shots!" (Scolv and Gunner: Blowing up their own tank over burying a enemy corpse.)
gwebster2
#157208631Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:59 AM GMT

(nice) They make their way up the rusted stairs. Scavenge follows from the rear carrying a computer, looking at all of it's intricacies. Scavenge only had a mere pistol he, well, scavenged off one of the members of their squad. The said member of the squad died from a loose brick that fell five stories to land directly on his forehead. It didn't matter though, as the pistol was better than nothing. There was four of them in total. Combust, Scavenge, Rifle and Tom. Rifle looked back at Scavenge. "Put that thing down, would ya? Your pistol is way more useful than an old piece of junk you found on the floor," Scavenge was taken aback. "Piece of junk? This is a laptop, and a pretty decent one at that," He retorted. Combust looked back down the stairs and shushed them. And by shushing, he told them to shut up.
TNTJack
#157209138Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:06 AM GMT

*PING!* "Damn... I thought the Blues had good rifles!" The gunner mutters, handing it back in defeat to Scolv. "Well, we got all the tanks!" Scolv jokes, aims and fires... This one misses as well, and goes ricocheting off into the distance. Shoving back to Gunner before he starts acting smug, Scolv stands off to the side. "It's not like we w-" *BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!* Both of them go flying backwards as the lucky shot pierces the fuel tank and ignites it into a giant fireball. That would have been it, but they forgot about all the ammunition... It was a amazing fireball though.
gwebster2
#157210133Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:20 AM GMT

Suddenly, the whole skyscraper shook. "Woah," Combust murmured under his breath. "Anyone else feel that?" Scavenge inquired. "No, genius. We didn't," Rifle responded. They were about three stories up in the skyscraper and it was pretty concerning as the building creaked and m0aned. "Maybe what ever's up here isn't worth the trouble," Combust told his group. "I reckon we head back down," Scavenge shook his head. "No way. I need to see the loot in here before it collapses. "Thats the thing," Rifle said, "We're gonna need to fetch you outta the rubble if this thing collapses. While you're in it. I thought you were smart, 'S'".
sassygirl770
#157210677Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

(I am gonna make a character: Yessenia Raven was born from a high member of the red faction. She had a good time usually but she didn't have much. She was from a long line of people with little money. Eventually she left the faction because she needed to save her little money from wasting it on other people from the red faction. She now lives in the sewers trying to survive in zither city. I might as well make a C.S. Name: Yessenia Raven Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: Dark brown short dirty unkept hair. Very pale dirty skin. Very tall and skinny. Her lips looks more white than the natural pinking color. Hazel eyes. Personality: Shy. Serious. Skillful. Eager. Smart. Empathetic. Affiliation: Civilian (Even though she is like a solo faction)

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right