of     1   

iiSkylahh
#157451111Sunday, March 08, 2015 6:23 PM GMT

Yeah, I wish yall people wouldn't listen to the evil And be smart enough not to something illegal Ive been to jail i served 5 months in it and if you think its all nice you bests forget it If you disrespect eh guard he coming for ya head life sentence, you in jail till you dead I hate these gang bangers, r@ping all these women I swear all they wanna do is fit in nobody cares about that you gone be left alone on a corner with a cold back better listen to what i say cus it can be anyday or it can be anyway either way it goes you still gonna have to pay These boys out here aint got nothing to do so they start blowing all this steam they spittin a fuse they need to take they a$$ to school, mind like a fool you let these grown men use you like you a tool treat ya mama like she ya mama quit all that drama and listen you need this lifetime to score a life line "stop trying to leave it to me cus its not mine" and at the end of it all its clutch time 5 seconds left tell them you love them you got 1 second left you reach over and hug em now you kissin the forehead of a dead body now its yo statement that you miss ya mommy now you look back and fiend for a friend before you know it bow bow its the end you might think you going up but you really going down so low you feel the smell of the cryin ground you found it you in it you burning you sizzlin' you churnin you call for help but you aint get nun i wish forever that i get out of the place i think again that i could die in this place now here you are, you got your glimpse you straighten up waken up now try it again you gotta lift your life up and find you a wife to fight fuh money is the root of all evil but you ready to be an equal stand up heres the time you man up take up make up EVERYBODY OF EARTH ITS TIME TO WAKE UP.

of     1