of     1   

anthonystamps56
#157477615Monday, March 09, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

Hello Roblox Admins ,and players I think the moderation system is doing a bad job but ia doing a good job in sertain areas.The way we could fix it is actually including players that seem legitement every week or so we could have ROBLOX HQ check for players who have a good backround these players can occasionaly help the moderating system by The Players that have been chosen to be moderators can have the choice to go to popular games that might be spammed hacked and,have the most players the moderators will play the game for a certain amount of time and they can supervise the players. Roblox HQ: Involving Players Roblox HQ could include players in the moderation system by connecting them to there base or whatever so it can make it where the player chosen can report spammersoders or griefers to roblox HQ. Player Backround check: All players chosen by roblox to help moderate need to pass a backround check to inform they are not spammers or hackers themseleves They should be checked by there account deletion,ban history even there content deletion and should be tooken track of. After passing the backround check they should now become a roblox player admin moderator temportaily Following the Moderation abilitys: Lots of players would abuse there powers this is one fof the cons so the way to make this non exsistant is a backround check daily but this takes some orgranization orgranize roblox HQmoderators in a fashion that has a certain amount iof people doing backround checks on those players chosen daily. Finalizing Moderators:Abilitys,Powers,Orgranization,Transition The Moderators powers and abilitys weve went over there orgranization at roblox HQ has been done but not the transition from a temporary player admin moderator to a permant one. To transition the must pass a more strict complicated test or backround check confirming the have not just qualified to become permant with limits. Robloxians Reply If You Agree or Disagree about this Feel free to leave your opinion! Warning DO NOT SPAM THIS FORM! WARNING THIS FORM IS MENT TO BE SERTIOUS! ALL DO NOT SPAM BECUASE OF EACHOTHERS OPINIONS! Love, AnthonyStamps56
Dimethylmercury
#157477696Monday, March 09, 2015 12:05 AM GMT

too volatile
anthonystamps56
#157477754Monday, March 09, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

What do you mean? Can you Explain more?
Dimethylmercury
#157477823Monday, March 09, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

"seem legitement every week or so we could have ROBLOX HQ check for players who have a good backround" I have numerous, active alts that could be selected, and I would absolutely bring havoc about roblox as long as I could
anthonystamps56
#157477997Monday, March 09, 2015 12:09 AM GMT

Thank You For Sharing You dont have to reply to this but why would you reek havoc? Wouldnt that be pointless because were trying to fix that problem. Love, AnrhontStamps56
GamesBloxx
#157480017Monday, March 09, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

tl;dr
GraySheep
#157481066Monday, March 09, 2015 12:50 AM GMT

tl;dr [2] Foruming since July 2014 | R$2,115
HalfPinky456
#157483616Monday, March 09, 2015 1:20 AM GMT

fix that whole thing please
EpicKirito
#157488638Monday, March 09, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

Hello Roblox Admins, and players, I think the moderation system is doing a bad job but is doing a good job in certain areas. The way we could fix it is actually including players that seem legitimate every week or so we could have ROBLOX HQ check for players who have a good back-round. These players can occasionally help the moderating system by going to popular games that might be spammed, or hacked and have the most players. The moderators will play the game for a certain amount of time and they can supervise the players. Roblox HQ: Involving Players: Roblox HQ could include players in the moderation system by connecting them to their base so it can make it where the player chosen can report spammers, oders, or hackers to roblox HQ. Player Backround check: All players chosen by roblox to help moderate need to pass a backround check to inform they are not spammers or hackers themselves. They should be checked by their account's moderation history and should be kept track of. After passing the backround check they should now become a temporary community moderator. Following the Moderation Rules: Lots of players would abuse there powers this is one of the cons so the way to make this non-existent is a backround check daily, but, this takes some organization by Roblox HQ in a fashion that has a certain amount of people doing backround checks on those players chosen daily. Finalizing Moderators: Abilities, Powers, Organization, Transition: The Moderators powers and abilities and organization at roblox HQ has been done but not the transition from a temporary Community Moderator to a permanent one. To transition the must pass a more strict complicated test or backround check confirming the have not just qualified to become permanent. Robloxians reply if you agree or disagree about this. Feel free to leave your opinion! Warning : DO NOT SPAM THIS FORM! WARNING THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO BE SERIOUS! DO NOT SPAM BECAUSE OF EACHOTHERS' OPINIONS! ~Love, AnthonyStamps56 I cleaned that up a bit. I recommend you go through the third grade before you make a post on the internet.

of     1