of     1   

Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1575294Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:23 PM GMT

Read the title... Yeah, I got a new favorite song. But ya know it's gonna be A7X. Black and gray clouds willow in the balance as the sun falls. Rain plays a heart warming tune, on the pavement. Emotions stir. A feeling of warmness, compassion, fullness, I feel at home. Disguised by surroundings. As the torn and left in the gutter seek vengeance on their mistreated lives. As the torn and left in the cold, seek vengeance on mistreated lives. A silhouette stands still. A cactus on a warm summer night. But the rain falls cold and the moon shines bright. Black as night. Cold as ice. Warm as home. Ready to live. Stars they shoot. In a clear. Across the sky. As does my time. Waiting, wanting, feeling, emotion. Crying, breaking, loving, nothing. Clouds swallow the moon, and I'm alone, thinking good times, and why'd they go? Falling down, breaking down parts of me. (swear). I need this place to get away from you. !~*Maddyfiren*~!
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1575374Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:29 PM GMT

By the way, The song was We Come Out at Night. By Avenged Sevenfold. It sounds much different than what it looks like. o_o !~*Maddyfiren*~!
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1586036Monday, June 30, 2008 6:11 PM GMT

M. Shadows is a really good writer. A7X's songs are awesome. =) . !~*Maddyfiren*~! Black and gray clouds willow in the balance as the sun falls. Rain plays a heart warming tune, on the pavement. Emotions stir. A feeling of warmness, compassion, fullness, I feel at home. Disguised by surroundings. As the torn and left in the gutter seek vengeance on their mistreated lives. As the torn and left in the cold, seek vengeance on mistreated lives. ~We Come Out at Night by Avenged Sevenfold
Edgorr
#1586524Monday, June 30, 2008 6:36 PM GMT

I love a7x, my favorite band! Listening to Unholy Confessions right now, but my favorite song at the moment is Afterlife. The solo on afterlife is insane! :D
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1588104Monday, June 30, 2008 8:03 PM GMT

Yeah, it is! Unholy Confessions is cool, but I am addicted to the vid on YouTube, We Come Out at Night, live at Warped. It sounds better than the CD. I love the solo on Afterlife but I don't really like the song itself. !~*Maddyfiren*~! Black and gray clouds willow in the balance as the sun falls. Rain plays a heart warming tune, on the pavement. Emotions stir. A feeling of warmness, compassion, fullness, I feel at home. Disguised by surroundings. As the torn and left in the gutter seek vengeance on their mistreated lives. As the torn and left in the cold, seek vengeance on mistreated lives. ~We Come Out at Night by Avenged Sevenfold
naa415
#1593629Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:41 AM GMT

Great song: I must have dreamed a thousand dreams Been haunted by a million screams But I can hear the marching feet They're moving into the street Now, did you read the news today? They say the danger has gone away But I can see the fire's still alight They're burning into the night There's too many men, too many people Making too many problems And there's not much love to go around Can't you see this is a land of confusion? This is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth living in Oh, superman, where are you now? When everything's gone wrong somehow? The men of steel, these men of power Are losing control by the hour This is the time, this is the place So we look for the future But there's not much love to go around Tell me why this is a land of confusion This is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth living in I remember long ago When the sun was shining And all the stars were bright all through the night In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight So long ago I won't be coming home tonight My generation will put it right We're not just making promises That we know we'll never keep There's too many men, too many people Making too many problems And there's not much love to go round Can't you see this is a land of confusion? Now, this is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given Use them and let's start trying To make it a place worth fighting for This is the world we live in And these are the names we're given Stand up and let's start showing Just where our lives are going to Land of Confusion yb Disturbed didnt see any swears so criticize me if there are any !{[(NAA415)]}!
BeatlesLuver
#1743851Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:37 AM GMT

Dude im gonna come out with the BEST BAND EVER rite now lolz ITS THE BEATLES!!!! personally rite now my favorite song is Drive My Car but im sure it will change soon cuz there are so many good songs!!! Asked a girl what she wanted to be She said baby, can't you see I wanna be famous, a star on the screen But you can do something in between Baby you can drive my car Yes I'm gonna be a star Baby you can drive my car And maybe I'll love you I told that girl that my prospects were good And she said baby, it's understood Working for peanuts is all very fine But I can show you a better time Baby you can drive my car Yes I'm gonna be a star Baby you can drive my car And maybe I'll love you Beep beep'm beep beep yeah Baby you can drive my car Yes I'm gonna be a star Baby you can drive my car And maybe I'll love you I told that girl I can start right away When she said listen babe I got something to say I got no car and it's breaking my heart But I found a driver and that's a start Baby you can drive my car Yes I'm gonna be a star Baby you can drive my car And maybe I'll love you Beep beep'm beep beep yeah Beep beep'm beep beep yeah Beep beep'm beep beep yeah Beep beep'm beep beep yeah OH YEAH THAT WAS THE EVER SO AWESOME DRIVE MY CAR!! BY THE BEATLES!!!
piehead222
#1791461Sunday, July 13, 2008 4:09 AM GMT

This was a triumph! I'm making a note here: "HUGE SUCCESS!!" It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done. And you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive. I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now- Even though you broke my heart, and killed me. And tore me to pieces. And threw every piece into a fire. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you! Now, these points of data make a beautiful line. And we're out of beta. We're releasing on time! So I'm GLaD I got burned- Think of all the things we learned- for the people who are still alive. Go ahead and leave me... I think I'd prefer to stay inside... Maybe you'll find someone else to help you? Maybe Black Mesa? That was a joke! HAHA!! FAT CHANCE!! Anyway this cake is great! It's so delicious and moist! Look at me: still talking when there's science to do! When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've experiments to run. There is research to be done. On the people who are still alive. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing science and I'm still alive. I feel fantastic and I'm still alive. While you're dying I'll be still alive. And when you're dead I will be still alive. Still alive. Still alive. portal ending song
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1795207Sunday, July 13, 2008 3:44 PM GMT

I have a new favorite song, though I'm not posting the name, it's by Avenged Sevenfold. (Shh, quiet or you might ____ somebody off) Like me ______ ______ you've been at it for too long. While you feed off others' insecurities, you stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds. (Self righteousness is wearing thin) Lies inside your head, your best friend (I'll bleed but not for fellow man) Broken glass, your fake reflection Telling them it's all for something real Don't respect the words you're speaking Gone too far, a clone! So, how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of America has blood on their hands fighting to defend your rights? So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults his family's existence. Well where I'm from we have a special salute waved high in the air towards all those pompous ________ who spend their days pointing fingers. ____ YOU! (Shh, quiet - you might ____ somebody off) Like the heartbeat of this country when antagonized too long I'll be ______ if you count me in as part of your Generous, hypocrisy collected and amazed. Tabloid gossip, we want less real (There's no need for us to bury you) Selfish agenda, once again (right this way, you dug your own grave) Telling them it's all for something real Don't respect the words you're speaking Gone too far, a clone! All the way from the east to the west we got this high society looking down on their very foundation. Constantly reminding us that our actions are the cause of all their problems. Pointing their fingers in every direction. Blaming their own nation for who wins elections. They never contributed a _______ thing to the country they love to criticize. Excuse the obscene Ignore the untrue Depictions we see Try and get through And many mistakes can't hurt I'm not the last, but I sure ain't the first! (Scream) Hey, hey, hey, hey! (Self righteousness is wearing thin) Lies inside your head, your best friend (I'll bleed but not for fellow man) Broken glass, your fake reflection Telling them it's all for something real Don't respect the words you're speaking Gone too far, a clone! ----- Everything blocked is a swear. o_o !~*Maddyfiren*~!
JudaiYuuki3738
#179663997Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

Makes me happy by Drake Bell Well hello let's go Everybody must know Love's in my heart like a bomb It's blowing a song inside I'm singing Sunshine that your bringing now And it makes me happy Listen to the radio playing back in stereo Sounds like my favorite song I'm humming along My head is ringing And I just can't stop singing now 'Cause it makes me happy It makes me happy You're everything I need Handed from above I can't get enough of your love 'Cause it makes me happy It makes me happy Living in a day-dream I'll show you what it all means Spending some more time in the sun Let's get up and run it's just beginning I just can't stop singing now 'Cause it makes me happy Like a fantasy that you never find Right in front of me all the time And it makes me happy I want it all but not too much I wanna feel the way you touch me I'm the kind of guy who's always there to come and find you Save the rainy days for another time I'm just here to say read between the lines I'm so glad that your mine 'Cause you make me happy You make me wanna sing
youareatourist
#179665141Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

(homestead!) all the punker kids need to be home by seven! (homestead!) 'cause there's dinner at eight in the suburbs with father and sister and mother
JamesSeagull
#179665255Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:22 AM GMT

Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Fearless on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me, makes me lighter Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath Night, night after day Black flowers blossom Fearless on my breath Black flowers blossom Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my... Water is my eye Most faithful mirror Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Of a confession Fearless on my breath Most faithful mirror Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath You stumble in the dark You stumble in the dark

of     1