of     1   

zeeflyguy48
#157735257Friday, March 13, 2015 11:12 AM GMT

Prod. By L Boy & Tixx The Rapper [Intro: L Boy] I'm blessed forever Blessings Blessings REMIX! [Hook: L Boy] All the money that's a blessing Lamborghini that's a blessing I don't care when there hating I'll let God handle the rest x2 [Verse 1: L Boy] I am so focus on being the best [f] all your records [f] all your friends I trying to conquer the rest while all you sitting there acting depressed [s] I need to rest after staying up for to long after doing all the work doing all this BS I don't need but [s] if I can kill somebody than I cant proceed [Hook: L Boy] All the money that's a blessing Lamborghini that's a blessing I don't care when there hating I'll let God handle the rest x2 [Verse 2: TIXX] Uh, my energy is in synergy with the words inside my brain Pushing them out of my head, onto this blank page I write with ill flow, while your mind remains drained If you're trying to [f] with me, you must me mentally insane I'm bringing the heat like mario when he devours a flower It's-a-me, TIXX, and I'm here hotter than ever Spitting these clever endeavors, giving me pleasure My rhymes are like treasure while your rhymes are just lesser Crystal Clear is what I rep, we keep it real Take it to my childhood, right in the feels Where sometimes I'd be lucky to even get a meal That would fully fill me up, and seal the deal But now I'm making enough dough to blow a couple grand on some wheels Never thought I'd be in this situation, feeling so surreal As a child I wound ponder of the thought of something as so being so ideal And the fact that's I'm living it now seems so unreal Bless these blessings [Hook: L Boy] All the money that's a blessing Lamborghini that's a blessing I don't care when there hating I'll let God handle the rest x2 [Verse 3: L Boy] Look at all this bull[s] I done been through I don't even think this going to be worth it Look at all these [n]ggas trying to be real but all of them FAKED IT People selling there soul to the Devil I'm so mad I just to flip over a table Can you see? this is Lucifer All he wants to do is take over the universe This is the worst Worst thing that I've seen No I'm not verse here cause talk about these problems White killing black you still got me [f]ked up The mutha[f]ing Lucifer wants all of us No not now we got to be purifed Me and ny [n]ggas got to stay right Straight up YG Entertainment™ 2015
TixxTheRapper
#157748956Friday, March 13, 2015 6:56 PM GMT

Good work on your verses! I like the chorus, and the third verse is good too.
PUSH5
#157762832Friday, March 13, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

L-BOY IS A COPIED NAME

of     1