of     1   

minecraft187broo
#157918995Sunday, March 15, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

Greetings to all robloxians and moderators, please read on. I have come up with some new ideas and suggestions that I think should be made: -------------------------------- 1. Can you make it so that if you had OBC you won't get ads again when you are trying to join a game or someone? Also can you make it so that you see only ROBLOX ads because I see many inappropriate ads. 2. For the privacy options (and the social "visible"), you should be able to only pick certain people. What I mean is like when you choose an option (Friends, All Users, etc) you can have an option like "your options" where you type the persons username you want to have the ability to chat, party, follow, etc. to you. 3. For the Moderation History, you guys should make it like clear out the history each year. It is sad to someone when their account is banned forever. You can still ban them for certain amounts of days. 4. (This one doesn't really matter) So on the Setting tab, on the personal blurb, can you make it so it can go to 1,500 character? I really need more room. 5. (Last) (Sorry for this one) I really think that some of the products you make on ROBLOX (hats, gears, etc.) are over priced. Thank you to all those who have read, please comment back if you disagree or agree with these or some.
minecraft187broo
#157919176Sunday, March 15, 2015 6:56 PM GMT

* The inappropriate ads are not malware/spyware.

of     1