of     1   

BigDaddySCP
#158028031Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:46 AM GMT

Being in WHS is a one of a time opportunity, as you know we have our wonderful POTUS and VPOTUS, Lumidas and Zeyad. If you think you know about politics I would choose WHS as a starter for you, being in WHS gave me an understanding of how much one person can contribute to a department. Our WH Chief of Staff, Officer38 and many Deputies, they are the bond in the WHS community. They all help out one another and get things done when needed to. Having a spot in WHS, even as an Intern, is something that anyone should be proud of. WHS should be everyone’s favorite department, and you know why, because WHS aren’t just people that sit around in the White House and do nothing, they all have jobs to do. Me, being in White House Staff Communications Department, is a big contribute to Officer38. I know some people want to be in SS or WHS just to explore the White House and do nothing, but that’s not how WHS goes. Officer is a fair Chief of Staff and isn’t there to make friends or play around, same thing for Secretary or the Deputies, they all have certain roles to do. WHS is a big contribute in the United States. They all help the citizens and make decisions that can help them. Getting a chance to be in WHS should be or could be a huge moment to everyone, it was to me. As WHS grows it starts being a nation where everyone works together to make this country better than it is now. WHS people learn how big an opportunity this is and how well they can grow and learn more about the departments and what their job does to this agency or even more. Writing speeches like me can make a person, like FruitsZ or Zeyad look professional as a Vice President or Speaker of the House. I know it seems like a lot of hard work, but a job like mine isn’t as bad as you think or any job in the White House. As you grow as a WHS employee you begin to understand how much of an impact you made on WHS, one speech or even 4 can make WHS look good and get more members to contribute to this department. As of so, White House Staff should be everyone’s favorite department.
Manchenzo
#158029260Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

wrong forum
rhyj
#158031051Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

Support. (What am I supporting? D:)
MrPhelps
#158031365Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:27 AM GMT

Why do you think this belongs in S&I? ~The OT Snowman~

of     1