of     1   

gildendley
#158284758Friday, March 20, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

[Hook] Got money on my mind don't change the subject Got my life on the line don't change the subject Hustling to stay alive don't change the subject Got your (B) twerking for the vine don't change the subject Its my time to shine soo don't change the subject [Verse 1] Yo, on my neck hanging heavy objects If you don't believe me you can come inspect All that money in the bank i'm gonna have to collect Living life perfect Ahh, man you just gotta respect Don't like me, that't yo problem But disrespect me, (B) we gon have some problem's Yo (B) think's i'm awesome She told me our love is like a blossom Ha, i laughed at her, took my stuff and leave Got me caught up sipping that lean Baby not my fault blame the (W) High as the sky Playing the role of tha good guy Got my feelings caught up Soo (B) GOODBYE! [Hook] Got money on my mind don't change the subject Got my life on the line don't change the subject Hustling to stay alive don't change the subject Got your (B) twerking for the vine don't change the subject Its my time to shine soo don't change the subject [Verse2] Money, Money, Money Sorry, sorry, sorry Driving that ferrari On my way to a party Saw a shawty with a nice body Touched her and told her i wont tell nobody (F) her just like a doggy Ohh, that was yo gurl she told me you was just her buddy :3 No time for lovey dovey ahahahhah :P [Hook] Got money on my mind don't change the subject Got my life on the line don't change the subject Hustling to stay alive don't change the subject Got your (B) twerking for the vine don't change the subject Its my time to shine soo don't change the subject [Verse 3] That (B) got me on child support (F) that i aint going to court The police came and bust my door Judge asking me questions i'm gon ignore I told the judge that girl was a Ho They didn't believe me, of course I got enemies, foes They hate me, for shoooo I got money, They knooo I cant take it, No mooo Fresher, than a rose The case, is close Bad ending, Ohh no But i'm still gonna get money dooooooo (Me talking) Ya man sometimes people take you for granted And you just gotta let it goo bruhh don't be offended Cause who ever laugh last LAUGH THE BEST!
gildendley
#158284814Friday, March 20, 2015 10:58 PM GMT

Something strange hope u like it :3

of     1