of     1   

iustobethemattinator
#158320983Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:13 AM GMT

I am actually outraged by the amount of WWII German groups are getting mass reported simply because they "Dont like the leader" You know how hard it is to get a group up to 1000 members? You know how evil that report button is? Even though it says -STRICTLY NON POLITICAL GROUP- these idiots still think they are nasis... Please, stop the spread of mass reportion and kill your local noob today. ALso plz vist mah gam plox i rly ant vews n sheht pls vist or il hak u br0 1v1 irl
Nteorvolri
#158321454Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:36 AM GMT

stop getting so butthurt over virtual groups that are pointless they aren't that useful and you don't have to take them that seriously, thanks
iustobethemattinator
#158321692Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:45 AM GMT

Alright Im guessing you obviously dont spend alot of time on roblox and you clearly dont have an understanding on the situation It would be best that you dont go spreading things without knowing ANYTHING about them I mean, would you go out in a street and say that you can fly but you dont even know that it's true?
Nteorvolri
#158322044Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:02 AM GMT

"Alright Im guessing you obviously dont spend alot of time on roblox and you clearly dont have an understanding on the situation" you what i am pretty sure i spend half of my time here seeing i have nothing to do lol "It would be best that you dont go spreading things without knowing ANYTHING about them I mean, would you go out in a street and say that you can fly but you dont even know that it's true?" same applies to you, sweetheart. you're accusing me of spending little to no time on roblox, yet you don't know any facts to back that up, which means you don't know it's true either
drbouncyballs
#158322834Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:32 AM GMT

personally i hate groups the HR's abuse, the leader leaves his HR's to do all the work, and they have no respect for lower ranks plus they think they're superior because they're in a virtual group...
LilSmooshedGuest
#158323457Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:56 AM GMT

I reported OP's group for the lulz

of     1