of     1   

NatsuDragneel900
#158388687Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:59 AM GMT

Dear United States, I am Ichigbanki900 and I am now running for Senate. I am a real big help,I wan't the best for America. I want to be "Your Voice". I have noticed a lot of random killing in this group. Let me tell you the Abc's THAT WE SHALL DO TO STAY AS ONE A-accept the challenge B- believe in ourselves C- convert our thoughts into hopes D- determination to convert our hopes into dreams E- expect some obstacles on the way up F- fight while being faithful and finish the course G- get GOD on our side H- Have a harving model of leadership I- inspire someone else J- take JESUS on our journey K- keep on keeping on L- be a leader M- make every day count N- never give up O- overcome our obstacles P- put our best foot forward Q- quit quitting R- run the race with pacers S- strive on T- trusting in the lord U- use our talents V- value our time W- wait for understanding X- X-ray our own live styles Y- yearn to achieve all that we seek Z- be zealous when reaching the top! VOTE FOR ME AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS,"JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED" FOR YOU AND ME,FOR AMERICA AS ONE!!
BlueArchives
#158389396Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:08 AM GMT

Wrong thread? I think you meant to put this under groups and clans.
kingkiller1000
#158389557Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:10 AM GMT

> I am Ichigbanki900 You can't even spell your own name correctly
TheEliminator1337
#158389871Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:15 AM GMT

Wrong thread, but very motivational. ~ Do it for EMK ~

of     1