of     1   

candy78
#15847752Sunday, October 25, 2009 6:00 PM GMT

Its almost like resident evil,but different people!ok,theres this one town called "Fox city",and lately its been having lots of murders,where theres nothing left but blood,bones,and body parts everywhere,so the worlds most powerful military weapons are sent there and even their murdered!then it happens,the R virus outbreak has been unleashed!everyone walks wierd,they can't talk,they murder anyone they see,and only 2 people can help get rid of the R virus!, Malcom Maccavich,and Shane Bloxen!Malcom,a very high-ranked S.W.A.T member,and Shane,a Bartender who is a smart alec!together they can rid the world of the R viruses power,and find out who is responsible for this outbreak! Oh,and theres also another person who is a survivor!its Kelsey Robloxen,a girl who is just a citizen,but will soon be a hero with Malcom,and Shane! ok here are the roles: Malcom Maccavich:Me Shane Bloxen:Your name here Kelsey Robloxen:Your name here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ok now I need a cameraman!Plz get someone to be the cameraman!
Cesar122
#15954062Wednesday, October 28, 2009 2:50 AM GMT

i will do

of     1