Tetteroo
#203404473Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:26 PM GMT

(Ignore my last post)-Toni ########## look around and it seems most of the other rooms (IDK what to call them) are taken. I then see around and see a seat I can take (The seat where all of you are sitting). It seems others are in there, I hope they don't mind."Mind if I join?" I ask them as I come in.
seqret
#203404719Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

((Two guys are just blankly staring at your Ravenclaw XD))
seqret
#203404885Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:31 PM GMT

Name: Gideon MillsAge: 11Gender: MaleAppearance: 5'6 / Long Blonde Hair / Blue Eyes / Thin / Smooth Complexion Biography: Gideon Mills is the son of a pure born mother and father who have heaps of money. However, regardless of their money Gideons parents never find time for him, and so he was cared after by his nan. When he was old enough for Hogwarts, he was sent away. Gideon now wants to prove himself to his parents to hopefully gain their attention.Personality: Rude, snotty, ambitious. ;)
Tetteroo
#203404886Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:31 PM GMT

(oh hello i didn't see that somebody was trying to interact with abigail lol)AbigailAbigail heard the voice, though it seemed so distant in her mind. She didn't really absorb it, instead she gave her customary response: "I'm o-okay."(woo time travel)DevonDevon groggily woke up from his bed, hearing his peers talk about sports. He joined their conversation merrily.
Tetteroo
#203405069Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:33 PM GMT

KolI would shake with anticipation as I waited for the my turn, but then as I heard them calling out my name,"Kol Gale."My eyes would widen as I walked up, I put my head down because I was a bit nervous, and I honestly didn't want anyone to see my face if I ended up in Slytherin, or maybe even Hufflepuff. So the cap got put on me, and I heard it say."Mhhmm.. Yes.. Not much courage in this one, although your sly and cunning, we can say your not ambitious, not at all.. But maybe you'll fit in Hufflepuff..""Please not Hufflepuff.." "Oh well, then.. I guess you'll fit in better in.. RAVENCLAW!"I'd open my eyes as the hat was taken off and I went over to the Ravenclaw table, sitting down with my new peers.Tнe poѕѕιвιlιтιeѕ αre eхтreмely lιмιтed
seqret
#203405223Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:35 PM GMT

Eliza felt her cheeks grow hot as the Slytherin boy who was slapped noticed she was listening in on their conversation. Well good then, they knew she was on to them. Maybe I can stop them, she thought, before anybody gets caught. She left the feast, following some Gryffindor members to the dormitory. Her mind raced with ideas. They said midnight, maybe I can sneak out at midnight and head to the Ravenclaw dormitory. I can stop them before they get in. Actually, I wonder how their getting in, because it requires a secret word, she thought. Whatever, it's settled. I'll leave at roughly 11:45, head over to the Ravenclaw dormitory, and snuff their plan. Perfect! Maybe Luke can help me as well.She reversed her steps, heading back to the feast, and nudged Luke. "I need to talk with you," Eliza said.
seqret
#203405362Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

It was good whilst it lasted, rip.
Tetteroo
#203405384Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

Evan On the way up the stairs, he slightly whispered, "Remember that girl from earlier. She might've planned to thwart us." Evan made sure to continue cautiously, and finally they reached the painting.
Tetteroo
#203405471Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:38 PM GMT

Wyatt"The name's Wyatt." Wyatt smiled and attempted not to show all of his teeth like his inner being wanted to. ;)
seqret
#203405606Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:40 PM GMT

(so uh)(i'll just uh)(partially timeskip)(because lourdes seems to have died and gone with the wind)DevonDevon was in a Slytherin bathroom, daintily getting rid of any imperfections that dared to march upon his glorious visage. He had no room for imperfection, no, he had to look perfect in front of his peers. What was the point in living otherwise?When he exited, he would find his accomplice hanging around somewhere. It had been several minutes after the tour and Devon was ready for action. "Are you ready? We are, of course, not going right now. But to check for any flaws or imperfections in our plan is crucial, meaning that I must have your utmost certainty that you will remain loyal to our plot."
Tetteroo
#203405715Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:41 PM GMT

LukeI nod taking it all in before speaking myself. "That girl would be Alexandria so I'm in and of course I will help you though Im not very aggressive myself. Together I'm sure we can do something to stop them. On that matter do you know where the Ravenclaw dormitory is? I'm not even completely sure where the Gryffindor one is." I say hoping she knew the answer as Alexandria was my friend and I wanted to help her where I could.
Tetteroo
#203405752Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:41 PM GMT

LukeI nod. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." I mutter remembering my father giving me the meanings behind each house a couple of weeks ago. "And I really hope I am in Gryffindor."
Tetteroo
#203405801Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:42 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tetteroo
#203406073Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:45 PM GMT

Charlie, after opening the door, chose a Chocolate Frog as a snack. She payed, closed the door, and took a seat, opening the small box it came in.The frog immediately tried to jump out of Charlie's grasp, but she held on tight, and bit off it's head, it's legs still wiggling.(Vicious, heh)
Tetteroo
#203406097Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:45 PM GMT

LukeI chuckle at her comment as I hadn't really been paying attention to her manners. "Its alright, my name is Luke and as you may have guessed I am also a first year. What do you think of this place?" I ask her once again looking around myself and marvelling at everything I saw.
seqret
#203406197Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:46 PM GMT

-Toni ########## am just sitting there. Not speaking to anyone. Just waiting for the good part... The sorting.
seqret
#203406697Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:51 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tetteroo
#203406957Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:54 PM GMT

(Ok)
Tetteroo
#203407271Saturday, December 03, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

Spambots got to it.
Tetteroo
#203407705Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:03 PM GMT

LukeI look at the other first years who had joined me at the Gryffindor table with a smile. There seemed to be a fairly even mix of first years among the houses as must have been customary but it was good to see so many people that would interact with me in this house. I look over at the other tables and think of their attributes. Slytherins were often thought to be cruel but that was only because of their ambitious nature while Hufflepuffs were thought to be a little dumb though there were brilliant wizards in the house and they were loyal like no others. However I was glad to be in the house of my father something which I had been wanting to be in since I came to this school or even heard of it. It felt like I was following in his footsteps.
Tetteroo
#203407825Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

DevonDevon was almost flattered by the thought, but he figured that any woman would desire to know him more. "Oh, I am from a noble and old pure-bood house, the Payne family. I have many connections and distant family here at Hogwarts." Devon rambled on and on about his bloodline, never actually saying much about himself though.
Tetteroo
#203408523Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

[REDACTED]
Tetteroo
#203408650Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:14 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Tetteroo
#203408674Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:14 PM GMT

(That's a perfect character.>Is well affiliated with magic>Charismatic>StrongUh yeah, definitely not a Gary Sue.) ;)
Tetteroo
#203408898Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

###########################################################################################################################################