of     1   

PandaDominationII
#158486092Monday, March 23, 2015 6:12 AM GMT

POST YOUR PREDICTIONS AS A REPLY Friday: Cowboys vs. 49ers [17-21]: This game is really dependent on if and who shows up. The 49ers have a pretty decent roster, and if they come to the game they will be sure to have a good game. The Cowboys have a decent roster, and this was a close call for me to make, it could really go either way. Ravens vs. Dolphins [28-20]: The Ravens have a great team that never has played before. I have seen the Dolphins play and they are a decent team and can play some good ball. Another close one here, this could also go either way. Jets vs. Lions [17-31]: Both teams 2-0 and a terrible start, but with new Head Coaches and a new roster both teams can make it. The Jets had a bad week last week losing 21-0 to the Dolphins, it was an overall bad game for them and I don't think they can make it this week. The Lions have a new roster with HC ale and I think they have the strength to beat the Jets. 49ers vs. Chargers [3-35]: The Chargers have an AMAZINGLY great roster and I think they can be all over the 49ers, this is a no brainer in my opinion no offense 49ers. Seahawks vs. Cowboys [21-17] If the Seahawks show up, then they will probably win, I don't have much to say about this one, I have never seen the Cowboys play but I've seen the Seahawks, we'll see what happens here.

of     1