of     1   

Veynom
#158511470Monday, March 23, 2015 8:25 PM GMT

Question I How old is your citizenship in the United States of America? Answer: My citizenship of the United States of America is atleast 5-6 months old. Question II Why would you want to join the Federal Intelligence Agency? (Essay) Answer: I would like to enlist in the Federal Intelligence Agency because I feel as if I have the experience of being tasked of collecting information. I spent all my time at Las Vegas and Washington D.C as a hardened criminal, and this feels like the right chance for me to actually make myself out of something, instead of just stealing cars, and killing people. I think it's time I finally do some good and enforce the law, protecting my home and securing every national threat. Question III Have you ever been arrested or taken to court for a specific crime? (State them) Answer: It is my belief I have only been arrested 13 times, I'm sorry to say I cannot remember all of them. But I do know that the majority of it is GTA, Murder, Trespassing, Speeding, and Reckless Driving. I have never been taken to court for a specific crime. Question IIII Are you good in the field of espionage? (Spy work) (explain how you are) Answer: I'm actually a very convincing spy, I'm a good actor, I can make people think I'm a clueless, dumb, noob, so they wont get a thing off me. I've actually had some experience outside of USA within Futuristic Army Groups such as RAT, FEAR, and other groups that are tasked to collect information. || FIELD OF ESPIONAGE TEST || Question IIIII A rogue intelligence officer asks you to join him in a treason plot, what do you do? Answer: I pretend to say yes, and join him when secretly I am working undercover and plotting to destroy him from the inside. Question IIIIII Would this account be considered a spy from foreign soil? How would he be one? LINK: http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=43558332 Answer: He could possibly be a spy from foreign soil. People can be convincing actors, and when you are a spy, you must think outside the box and believe every possible thing can become reality. Like I always say, to beat the unthinkable, you must do the unthinkable. Question IIIIIII Is this account an alt? If he is, then how? LINK: http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=79670050 Answer: Yes it is, in order for an account to be a main, you must have at least approximately an average number of badges, and at least 5 hats, and an average of everything such as shirts. Also, his blurb says he just came back from a 1 year vacation, yet he joined at 3/1/15, which was a month ago. _END_ Thank you very much for your time, Sir. I hope you can consider. -GreenArrow0l
StegosaurusGuest
#158516744Monday, March 23, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

Wrong forum

of     1