of     1   

Bilal_Powell
#158513821Monday, March 23, 2015 9:00 PM GMT

Chapter I:Explanation. ------------------------------------------------------------------- There are currently eight teams in this league, and each one has a manager. We are aiming for each team to have 10-15 Members by the 5th of April. How the league will work is there will be 14 Games, each team will play the other seven teams twice. The top four teams will advance to the "League Finals" The League Finals will consist of the Round of Four, and the Round of Two or the Finals. The League Final games will be Two legs, one home game and one away. The away goal rule will be explained in the rules. A new forum with the times and Dates will be made. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter II: Schedule. Key: Home [Barcelona vs Liverpool] Away Week 1 [Barcelona vs Liverpool] [Real Madrid vs PSG] [Arsenal vs Lyon] [Bayern vs Shalke] Week 2 [PSG vs Barcelona] [Liverpool vs Real Madrid] [Shalke vs Arsenal] [Lyon vs Bayern] Week 3 [Arsenal vs Liverpool] [Real Madrid vs Shalke] [Barcelona vs Lyon] [PSG vs Bayern] Week 4 [Liverpool vs Bayern] [Arsenal vs PSG] [Barcelona vs Real Madrid] [Shalke vs Lyon] (Note) Weeks Five through for will be the same things, except if you were home you are away. Key: Away [Barcelona vs Liverpool] Home Week 5 [Liverpool vs Barcelona] [PSG vs Real Madrid] [Lyon vs Arsenal] [Shalke vs Bayern] Week 6 [PSG vs Barcelona] [Liverpool vs Real Madrid] [Shalke vs Arsenal] [Lyon vs Bayern] Week 7 [Arsenal vs Liverpool] [Real Madrid vs Shalke] [Barcelona vs Lyon] [PSG vs Bayern] Week 8 [Liverpool vs Bayern] [Arsenal vs PSG] [Barcelona vs Real Madrid] [Shalke vs Lyon]
InsaneFusion
#158518199Monday, March 23, 2015 10:02 PM GMT

Hey, I have a passion for football, both in real life, and in games, such as FIFA 15. I would like if you could private message me some information on joining, and if I can join.
ikram2004
#158558814Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:26 PM GMT

Ok. when we can make Uniforms for the teams

of     1