of     1   

Scribbos
#158561234Tuesday, March 24, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

I'll keep this short and straight forward to make it readable and hopefully more supported. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【Goal】: Have the developers add in the ability to remove the Clan from a group. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【Reason】: The "Clan" tab is in front of the "Personal Servers" tab. This means that players passing by the group see a useless list of players rather than a list of the group's forts, training bases etc. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【Benefits】: Increases activity. More members visit the group's places. ▬Example: member flashes by the group and sees 30 players at the training grounds. He then joins the training. ▬Example: member flashes by the group and sees 100 players at the fort. He then joins the fort as it must be fun and/or is being raided. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【Difficulty】: Must be incredibly easy to implement this very useful feature as it takes mere seconds to buy and create a group's clan. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Support my idea? Do you want to see your group and/or my group (USSF) doing better? Comment that you support !
DarkImperiator
#158561259Tuesday, March 24, 2015 7:25 PM GMT

Support

of     1