of     1   

flamearrow6
#158755639Friday, March 27, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[BLURB]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄ I was born with abnormal connections with animals, I can communicate with them and sometimes feel their emotions, I am an animal empath. I was discovered with a crow on my shoulder day in and day out, talking to it. It was my only friend as I am an orphan, I never was given a surname. My village thought I was a bad omen, a witch, whatever they thought would get me far away from them. They cast me off into the darkness, and found my way, near perfectly, to my new family. The Knights of the Splintered Skies. There, I was taught to nurture my gift, to embrace all the hard-ships, accept what happened, forget what happened and make NEW memories, NEW experiences. I am adept at flight and, if allowed, can be seen shooting across the sky, Edward in tow, at wherever I feel like being. I am no longer an orphan, The Knights are my family now, but I still have no blood relatives and no home. My friends Xaos Hunter and Blaze Hunter have aided me along the way and I am grateful for what they've done for me. I plan to rise through the ranks and help aid the Knights the most I can. I have been trained in the arts of the DarkAge Ninjas, although my teachings are few as most of us have disappeared into the darkness... I try to help with the group as much as possible, but I am of a lower rank, and so I am usually ignored. Since my adept abilities with animals, I have helped to train and develop the falcons and fowls in the aviary. I recently discovered that my late parents, who had only been around when I was young, had been a wizard and a witch, meaning I was eligible to go to a school called Hogwarts. Due to this affinity towards magic I was also accepted into the Wizards of the Astral Isles, but still had to be taught. I decided to go to Hogwarts and spend most of my time either there in the Hufflepuff common room or in the city Locindor, in the (so called) 'Splintered' Skies. The main reason I was put into the Hufflepuff house was because I had the empathetic link with all animals.

of     1