of     1   

XYoungTygaX
#158805789Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:22 PM GMT

Alright ima just come here and say ima all lyrical Thank God legacy left ro rap what a miracle I'm just proving everything that's true and not saying anything mythical I'm just being myself clean and topical Legacy you got bodied by everybody so you left ro rap You knew you weren't good and all that So I'm telling you right now just fall back It's why I wrote this Diss to prove something again You have already met your end Anyways Stop TALKIN about by girl before I get on yours Ain't your fat (A) tryna lost weight by doing chores You know what here's soemthing for your girl She chose to hang with other guys instead of girls makes her a s3xist After she's done (F)in with them she will be a bigger sl()t then Alexis Texas And while she's doing that all INFRONT of you will make you restless How about you stop lying and start to admit If you just keeping hiding bad outcomes will submit That's why no body will your album Always talking (S) about people that are better then you No wonder why society put your career through You remind of that jealous killer of Lincon A fake (A) (MF) startin (S) but nevers thinkin Our side is winning while your ship is sinkin Am I knocking sense into you or any ideas blinkin Or maybe I should just keep going Watch your little canoe paddling away from the Skype call just keep rowing Keep being a fat (A) you'll never be growing Your career is over and so is your minds imiganition Keep messing with me I'll return domination Your attitude puts an ugly symbol for the ro rap nation Good that you quit kid take a little vacation Spoiler alert hell is your destination Kiss your girl goodbye she's facing hella p3n3traion I don't know why you keep telling me to drink bleach While Im up here giving you a lesson that I needs teach Ty's right your (A) is to p()ssy to join the call The girls right you can rap at all Your career is over so stop trying Start admitting (S) instead of making the bad decision to keep lying Ima put 48 bars in this (B) To tell everybody that your (A) is a snitch Stop (F) around with all my friends Before this Diss extends Now admit it you have faced defeat Looks like I chopped up our beef Now everybody can have a relief Okay so just leave Your (B) (A) sucks just believe
XYoungTygaX
#158805860Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:23 PM GMT

Something* and Rates?
OverloadUndead
#158806293Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:30 PM GMT

Well, the body bag for your career is coming soon.
XYoungTygaX
#158806398Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:31 PM GMT

Lol funny how you said you quit but your still making music looks like someone doesn't know w hat the word quit means
OverloadUndead
#158808010Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

So, you expect me to not reply to your diss? Idiot.
XYoungTygaX
#158808771Saturday, March 28, 2015 6:07 PM GMT

I never said that go and respond back I'll body you again
OverloadUndead
#158959453Monday, March 30, 2015 2:34 PM GMT

Keep dreaming, bud. You can't body anybody.
pringesarenotchips
#158960357Monday, March 30, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

AHAHAHAHAHAH god that was cancer, wait, BOTH of you Richardwads are cancer.
XYoungTygaX
#158972766Monday, March 30, 2015 7:20 PM GMT

I been bodied you!I thought you said you left fkin idiot.
Pund
#158972989Monday, March 30, 2015 7:23 PM GMT

Hi There  

of     1