of     1   

heaveheaver
#159052704Tuesday, March 31, 2015 8:41 PM GMT

I keep thinking about this idea alot.. and I wish it would happen someday is that ROBLOX player (cilent) gets it's OWN menu.. (Not like the browser one) Something more like steam.. where you login into your account using the ROBLOX player (instead of clicking on the ROBLOX player and it just opens your browser to ROBLOX.com) .. And when you login in.. you get a menu that has 7 different options such as: 1-Games 2-Develop 3-Character 4-Community 5-Report 6-Settings 7-Exit __________________________________________________________________________________________ The menu: There is a slideshow of screenshots of gameplay (either posted by the Community or from the ROBLOX Blog page) and calm ROBLOX music made by The ROBLOX (audio) team! ___________________________________________________________________________________ 1- Games: Acts pretty much like the normal one (current one) on the browser.. but got a WHOLE different layout!! ___________________________________________________________________________________ 2- Develop: Opens up the published projects you made.. also the saved ones!! And if you want to edit one.. just click on Edit and opens your ROBLOX Studio! ____________________________________________________________________________________ 3- Character: It opens it up in 3D Mode!! and your character also can make poses (more like Xbox) and you can easily rotate your character.. by holding arrow!! Also it has a new layout and cool music in the background! ____________________________________________________________________________________ 4- Community: Contains: Forum/Groups/Trades/Friends/Messages/Blog and My Feed It puts them all in one option!! and could easily switch between the community tabs (Forum/Groups/Trades/Friends/Messages/Home and Blog (which would be renamed as "Announcements:") Oh.. and it also got the Library tab! _____________________________________________________________________________________ 5- Report: Used to Report players/bugs/glitches..etc. _____________________________________________________________________________________ 6- Settings: This always you to have the Full control with your ROBLOX Graphics.. from Rendering (Bricks/terrain) to changing the quality of Textures!! Also you can change the Default movement controls!! And if you lag in some games.. you can have a Brick&terrain-limit option!! you can get to load from 1000 Bricks (minimum) or 100K+ Bricks (maximum)! ______________________________________________________________________________________ 7-Exit: Exits your ROBLOX player cilent (ofcourse) ______________________________________________________________________________________ I hope you liked this Idea, If you do.. please post "Support"! Thanks for viewing this thread!
Mortalkombat998884
#159054998Tuesday, March 31, 2015 9:11 PM GMT

Do you mean a ROBLOX launcher? support
heaveheaver
#159055079Tuesday, March 31, 2015 9:12 PM GMT

Something similar to it.. yes (I think) :P

of     1