of     1   

JamalWiggins
#159244847Friday, April 03, 2015 4:16 AM GMT

Verse 1 I felt my place, and it's me on top of the world I am king kong Drop the gates, I hear the chariots today I am king, I'm king Kong x3 I'm king Kong beat my (f)ing chest, I don't feel pressure, show the world I'm the best I endore the pain,let the gorillas out Ignore the chains, now all my (n)s Out,they don't have the sake of me, Finally back,making heat, Cooking like a bakery,now there ain't no brake of me Down, with my ancestors,wish they could see me now,I'm the best, Don't question me, there's no testing me. Verse 2 I felt my place, and it's me on top of the world I'm king Kong Drop the gate,I hear the chariot coming today, I am king kong x7 Now who the best king Kong beats his chest, King Kong x2 I am king kon Now I'm that baby from the 80's Got this generation going crazy, Cuts good music,rock boy You think I was hanging with shady. Sounds to my (n)s getting Young $, still trying to get that old money Oops, I mean that royal money, Haters these days are so funny,hahaha, Balls of (s), talking (s), bla,bla,bla They ain't gonna beat me , try me I'm gonna be a monster, Lady ga ga, and I ain't gonna lie, Try a get by,I win me fly I'll be back with a project Hallways,all day,now I'm just Lyn, I'm a cry I'll get mine Last Verse I felt my place and its me on top of the world, Im king kong Drop the gate, I hear the chariots today, I am king Kong x7, Now who the best, k I'll king Kong beats his chest, Im king Kong x2.... Im king Kong. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
fzst
#159247988Friday, April 03, 2015 5:10 AM GMT

7/10
jalenq2
#159299773Friday, April 03, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

7/10 good one
Chichland
#159300612Friday, April 03, 2015 9:45 PM GMT

I hope you guys realize that this fool copied DeStorm Power's song, King Kong. He is a youtube rapper, like Hopsin. Shame. Proof: www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhmIlEQK4Dw

of     1