of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

katirulesearth
#159576981Monday, April 06, 2015 10:37 PM GMT

(Some background information) It all happened on that school day many years back. You and the others were only five years of age, sitting in your classroom as your teacher explained the basic rules of addition when the man in all black kicked the room’s door open, his face shielded by a black mask, his disheveled brown hair peeking out. He held a black object in his hand as he yelled orders at everyone. The teacher, frightened, had begun to panic, and the strange man point the black object up at her and a loud bang had been heard, later followed by the sound of her body hitting the tiled floor. You and the other children were frozen as the man pointed the object at you all. A moment later, a few more men dressed just as he had been walked in and pointed similar, almost identical, objects at you all. Loud bangs were heard as you all fell to the ground, barely keeping your consciousness. The men left the room. Groans of pain were heard all over the room. A moment later another silhouette of man appeared, blocking the light that was escaping from the hall into the room. The man was wearing an all black cloak, and his face could not be seen. In his hand, he held a large scythe. He walked into the room, a dark aurora following behind him. “Hello, children.” He said. “Let’s make a deal.” ~~~~~ It has now been thirteen years since the incident occurred. You never believed what had happened that day, always thinking it was an hallucination. That the men in black ski masks and all black clothing had spared you. That you and the others hadn’t made a deal with the devil. That the devil hadn’t actually spared your lives, only to come and take them in the future. That it was all a dream. That he wasn’t coming to get you all when you turned eighteen. Not only are you bewildered when the Devil does come for you all, but you and the others will do all you can to avoid him. You and the other kids made a deal with the Devil, and now, there’s no way to escape him. ~~~~~ Rules -Follow all basic ROBLOX rules -Please obey any rules I make during the role play ~~~~~ Character Sheet: Name: Age: 18 (Age is eighteen for all characters because, you know, the plot and stuff.) Personality: Appearance: Other stuff about them: (optional) ~~~~~ Hope you like the idea. If you have any question, you can ask me.
katirulesearth
#159617317Tuesday, April 07, 2015 4:37 PM GMT

bump
robloxfan564
#159618350Tuesday, April 07, 2015 4:57 PM GMT

Name: Ivana Age: 18 Personality: smart, brave but rude and snappy. She can be quite cunning though at times. Appearance: Ivana has brown hair just above shoulder length with green eyes. She usually just wears a t-shirt and shorts or jeans.
rockmax2112alt
#159619137Tuesday, April 07, 2015 5:12 PM GMT

Robloxfan564: "During my ban I have become wiser" "AM Name: Ivana Age: 18 Personality: smart, brave but rude and snappy. She can be quite cunning though at times. Appearance: Ivana has brown hair just above shoulder length with green eyes. She usually just wears a t-shirt and shorts or jeans." BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHABAHAHABABAHAHAGAGAGAGAGHHH
robloxfan564
#159619451Tuesday, April 07, 2015 5:18 PM GMT

Uhm What's funny about that again
katirulesearth
#159664768Wednesday, April 08, 2015 3:18 AM GMT

accepted Thanks for joining I'm going to wait for more people to join, and soon enough, I'll create my cs.
katirulesearth
#159697316Wednesday, April 08, 2015 4:45 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Cain Peter Thompson Gender: Male Age: 18 (Age is eighteen for all characters because, you know, the plot and stuff.) Personality: Cain is very quiet when it comes to speaking with people with whom he had never met before. He, unlike most of his family, does not have a short temper and can endure things for a long time till he finally breaks. He does not like getting angry; however, he can get frustrated easily, but he usually does not show his frustration toward others. Cain does not like to speak about his feeling nor does he like to share his thoughts. This results in him usually keeping to himself. He also does not care much about what others say because it is extremely difficult for him to be phased. He likes to think of logical explanations for everything that occurs, resulting in his disbelief of Death coming for him and the others. Appearance: Cain is not a very muscular kid; however, he is not scrawny. He stands at a striking six foot one with pale skin, and his is thin. He has a sandy brown hair and light brown eyes which hold a few green flecks, but for the most part, they are brown. He has a pair of thick black glasses and is usually wearing a pair of dark jeans and his Gryffindor t-shirt. Other stuff about them: (optional) He likes to draw, and he is good at art. _____ I apologize that I forgot to mention to add the gender in your cs. I mean, you don't really need to, but if you would like, you can.
katirulesearth
#159793825Thursday, April 09, 2015 9:44 PM GMT

bump I need at least one or two more people to start
katirulesearth
#159891659Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

bump
papersun8
#159891896Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

@Robloxfan >Ivana has no last name >Cliche and stupid personality and appearance I SMELL A MARY-SUE
robloxfan564
#159893879Saturday, April 11, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

Sigh. A Mary-sue is a character perfect in every way. They have over the top power, very good looks, good personality, and often have 'gets all the boys' or 'can kill someone with one touch' in their sheet. Mine is nothing like that. I was in a rush, you buncha morons
papersun8
#159921351Saturday, April 11, 2015 1:31 PM GMT

"I was in a rush, you morons" excuse. There is no excuse for a crappy Mary-Sue character such as yours.
Craxian
#159921979Saturday, April 11, 2015 1:43 PM GMT

'A Mary-sue is a character perfect in every way. They have over the top power, very good looks, good personality, and often have 'gets all the boys' or 'can kill someone with one touch' in their sheet.' I may have been mistaken, but I believed a marysue was a character with no flaws or a poorly written personality.
robloxfan564
#159932052Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

Kay, do you guys want a word wall instead cuz I'll give you a word wall.
robloxfan564
#159932409Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:28 PM GMT

Besides, unless you were going to join, why did you even come here anyways? To be immature idiots and mock me because of my 'poor writing skills'? To mock OP because she had a 'terrible RP'? Seriously. I expected better from the so-called veterans of roleplay. I'm one too, believe it or not. I'm just not immature and have the need to put down others for freakin mistakes they made. Did I create my CS for the sole purpose of ticking you off? No. So get out.
robloxfan564
#159932446Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:29 PM GMT

Oh, and no, that was not the word wall I was talking about. Far from it.
papersun8
#159932669Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:32 PM GMT

First off, yes, I came here to mock your horrid writing skills. Second, make a wordwall CS. I dare you.
robloxfan564
#159933884Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:47 PM GMT

(You asked for it.) Name: Cynthia Verne Age: 18 Personality: Cynthia is quite jumpy and can be pushed around easily. If she gets stuck in the middle of an argument, she would most likely break down and run off. If somebody tried to bribe her, they would win her over and get her to do what they wanted in an instant. Cynthia can be a few bricks short of a stack sometimes too, often forgetting normal things like her car keys or the pass code to her phone. She is also quite shy, hiding behind others when the going gets rough or when a new person is introduced. She can be very childish at times. Appearance: Cynthia likes to tie her light chestnut brown hair up into a long ponytail, reaching down to mid-back. She has hazel eyes that she often hides with sunglasses. She wears a long-sleeved blue shirt that has small frills at the hem, with a blue skirt and reaches down just past her knees with frills as well. Other: She wears a locket and knee bracelet. Both items she claims to be very special to her, belonging to her mother when she was Cynthia's age. The locket came from Cynthia's grandfather. He bought it in Sweden on his trips around the world and gave it to Cynthia's mother when he got back. The knee bracelet came from her grandmother. She got it in Europe on a family trip and gave it to Cynthia's mother as well.
robloxfan564
#159933938Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:48 PM GMT

Heh. Now that I think about it, it isn't that good as a word wall CS. I'm an idiot. Feel better now, Paper?
katirulesearth
#159934365Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:54 PM GMT

"To mock OP because she had a 'terrible RP'" Wow, that stings. In all seriousness, I feel like this is turning into a joke for you all. Can you please take whatever argument you're having somewhere else? It'd be appreciated.
k3rl343
#159934514Saturday, April 11, 2015 4:56 PM GMT

no one mocked the creator's rp? and uh... not a wordwall. Tнe poѕѕιвιlιтιeѕ αre eхтreмely lιмιтed
doodlepants45
#159938623Saturday, April 11, 2015 5:51 PM GMT

hi... Character Sheet: Name: Elodie Eckelman Age: 18 Personality: Elodie is quiet and shy if not persuaded to come out of her shell. She is usually flustered a lot, using elaborate hand gestures and running her fingers through her hair. She often blushes while stumbling over her sentences, soon finding herself twiddling her thumbs or shuffling her feet as she looks at the floor. She pinches the bridge of her nose and coughs when the silence gets too awkward as well. Appearance: Elodie is a petite girl, who stands at about 5'5" and weighing in, at most, 46 kilograms. She has some muscles in her frame, her skin being that of a light pale, which causes her to look fragile to touch. Elodie's hair starts off with a dusty golden platinum blonde, before it gradients down into a medium 'buttered toast' blonde. Her straight hair is usually seen down with her bangs falling over her eyes, and a couple messy strands poking out. The length of her hair reaches to the small of her back. Elodie has a set of light, dull Quartz-colored eyes that give off a rounded appearance and is lashed by dark thin lashes. Her face is diamond-like shaped with a pointed chin and soft pink lips. Underneath both of her ocular organs, an unusual shaped 'tattoo' is present, being black in color. It curves underneath her eyelids, following the shape of the lid before swooping down in the middle of the curve; having a lightning-like movement until taking a sharp left/right turn towards her nose though it ends right at the center of her cheek. Scattering amongst her body are more of these unusual 'tattoos,' each resembling something like individual flames or waves that are clustered together- they appear on her upper left arm, the right side of her ribcage, and her left thigh. Elodie has a closet full of dark and dull apparel, leaving no room for bright and colorful apparel. As of the moment, she sports a dark midnight blue sweater with a full right sleeve and a cut off left sleeve, which stops above her 'tattoo.' The rest of the sleeve appears two inches below the cut off place and travels down to her hand. For bottoms, Elodie sports a matching dark midnight blue skirt that reaches two or three inches above her knees along with a set of two different colored laced boots. Her right boot is a ravenous black that reaches a couple inches below her kneecap, while her left boot is a murky violet that reaches a couple inches above her kneecap. The only accessory she wears is a golden ring on her left ring finger. Other stuff about them: She enjoys playing the piano, and making paper cranes. ~ Character Sheet: Name: Elliot Eckelman Age: 18 Personality: On the outside, Elliot acts tough and is extremely mature. He's usually cool-headed, with a face that portrays no emotion. He's quite secretive and doesn't seem to respect anyone. On the inside, Elliot is actually trying to hide from all the bad things in the world, believing that he can only feel pain and suffering, hatred and sadness, while love or happiness is unlikely for him. He drops his persona for very few trusted people. Actually very caring and protective, has easy mental breakdowns in this state. He has a split personality that can be triggered by eating a tomato, causing him to be extremely flirty, mischievous, loud-mouthed, fun to be around and obsessed with finding 'Atlantis'. Appearance: A tall male, who stands at about 5'8" and weighs in at 51 kilograms. He has a lanky frame with muscles here and there, his skin being that of a light/pale beige. His hair is that of a dusty golden platinum blond that gradients down into a medium 'buttered toast' blond. His messy hair falls to where his neck ends, having strands poke out like twigs in a bird's nest. Elliot has a set of light, dull Quartz-colored eyes that give off a rounded appearance and is lashed by short thin lashes. His face is heart-like shaped with a soft chin and small lips. Unlike his twin sister, he does not have any black, unusual shaped tattoos. He doesn't understand why his twin has them underneath her ocular organs, at her upper arm, her right ribcage, and her left thigh. He also does not get why they appear in 'lightning-based' shapes, clusters of waves, or clusters of individual flames. Elliot has a closet full of dark and dull apparel as well, with very few bright/light colors. As of the moment, he sports a black, zipless hoodie with white on the inside. It has black dots running vertically down the side of his face on the inside, while the outside of his hood is mirrored by white dots. It appears that his hoodie could be inspired by the game, Othello. Underneath the hoodie, tucked into his pants, is a grey stringed shirt, with long sleeves that he rolls up to his elbows. His black pants are worn with a white belt and are tucked into black strapped boots that reach to about half of his shins. The only accessory he wears is a thick silver ring on his right index finger. Other stuff about them: He enjoys card games, and baking sweets.
robloxfan564
#159938938Saturday, April 11, 2015 5:55 PM GMT

That was in quotation marks for a reason. I didn't mean it was actually a terrible roleplay, I was implying that they thought it was.
papersun8
#159946793Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

Elodie and Elliot's CSes are VERY good and descriptive. and uh, not a wordwall.(2)
katirulesearth
#160037078Sunday, April 12, 2015 8:25 PM GMT

Both accepted. Thanks for joining! I like your idea of them being siblings, by the way. I guess we can start now. You can start anywhere you'd like, but I think it'd be a good idea if they all met up somewhere as though they were strangers. I mean, if you guys have an idea, by all means, share it with me.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right