of     1   

happysupercooldude99
#160036840Sunday, April 12, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

3:00 PM March 28, 1996 Kenton, Bluefield "And if you're just joining us, ladies and gentlemen, a murderer appears to be out in the city. He has killed over 36 people already, and is being investigated by the police. We now will bring in our known witnesses and reports.----First up, Jaine Shwrathalls from downtown. Jaine, how have you witnessed this killer?" "Uhh, I was sleeping overnight at the Flittish Inn, and I heard a sound in my room, and when I woke up, someone was standing at the end of my bed." "And you escaped?" "Uhh, yes. I----" "Jaine? Are you there? Jaine?... Um, it appears we have lost signal...to Jaine. We have slight technical difficulties, we have to stop now. This is KB news, signing out."-------/- -gĘT RÈädŸ- *introduction* As you can see above, the news in this city spread about quite fast. A murderer is on the loose in the city and the characters you may make must run from this murderer. At the beginning, after all CS'es have been made, a murderer, cops, and citizens will be chosen. Stab and win if murderer, run and scream if citizen, shoot and kill if cop. Ready? Ready. -/-\CS/-\- Name: Age: Appearance: Personality: Type:(you will be given a type. For now, just put Citizen.) Other: \\\-Rules-/// Be nice to others. No Gary sues/Mary sues. Godmodding is a no. Put "chez burger" in Other to show that you read the rules. Swearing is only allowed when being murder-killed.
happysupercooldude99
#160045103Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:00 PM GMT

bump

of     1