of     1   

SkeletonStrike
#160123970Tuesday, April 14, 2015 12:48 AM GMT

Every election thread most people post are cheesy, some make zero sense, while others are under the lines of, "i will make america better by making making an ice cream shop to make citizens have fun and making laws to stop crimes forever, so you should elect me". To be honest, crime will always be happening, its what USA revolves around. If I'm a HoR, I will make\approve bills that actually improve the way USA works. As your HoR I will become a pretty big help and won't sit around and be too lazy to do much. I take the requests of people seriously and see what I can do about it. Its always a great thing to have a HoR that can get stuff done instead of sitting around at DC doing unnecessary crap. To add in, you will also see more Job choices for the Middle Class Citizens, which is what is needed the most in USA. I want USA to be a successful group. I'm going to create bills we actually benefit from, instead of things under my own benefits, as its a nuisance and useless to others. Trust me, elect me as your HoR and begin to actually see a benefit for america in all branches of government. But in the end, that's all up to you. Elect me for your House of Representatives this election! Support by signing your name here with something like, "Signed Skeletonkid" Make sure you make a good choice ok ~skele

of     1