of     1   

Titleist
#160202506Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:02 AM GMT

Quick background on this poem: I made this for my beautiful ro-wife and children. It's a poem about love. It tells a rather unique story - the story of love that is torn apart, just like the lives of the humphead wrasse. Please help save these animals by buying the official shirt. http://www.roblox.com/humphead-wrasse-item?id=152267777 Without further ado, here is the poem. our love is like a humphead wrasse good thing you don't live down under flag me plate glass wonderbighhhhhhttya ya! moose if it be but poetry, it ain't no prose
bubbleduck
#160202737Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:08 AM GMT

simply put: wow you have outdone yourself once again. the message is right there in front of me, but at the same time it's not just being shoved down my throat. the fact that there are people out there who do not support the humphead wrasse just blows my mind but you give me hope. you make me want to keep pushing, even when i cant push anymore. on nights where i am crying and shaking in my bed, this is going to be something that i will look back on. i especially like how you correlate an unstable love with an endangered fish. absolutely incredible and just beautiful. i am choking up just thinking about how skilled you are. you are a real stand up guy
Titleist
#160202936Wednesday, April 15, 2015 5:13 AM GMT

thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me

of     1