of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Kipec
#160767367Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:43 PM GMT

You blinked finding yourself in a waiting room; it was a fluorescent white color with deep blue chairs it most reminded you of an old doctor’s office, you noticed a table next to you with a few magazines you examined the unfamiliar titles of “Dealing with Death”, “Demons”, and “AfterLIFE” there was also a woman at the reception desk, she was typing on a retro apple computer from what looked like the 90s. She had piercing snake venom colored eyes and rose red hair she looked at you and spoke, her voice was shallow and cold; she spoke; “Miss Lucy will see you shortly.” She continued to type and after what seemed like ages the receptionist spoke once again. “She is ready for you.” You got up from the chair and preceded into two double doors that lead to an office or study of some sort it had seaweed walls and black frames running across every corner in the room, it was medium sized with two book shelves parallel to a desk in the upper middle of the office. Behind the desk was a large window overviewing a fiery wasteland. Inside was a woman in a casual business suit, it was deep red with a strange texture, almost as if it was moving- your thoughts were cut off as the woman spoke. “Welcome” she sat down in her office chair and began to look at papers on her desk letting out a small “Mhm” every once in a while, she then sat back and put her feet on the table, she had pitch black almost void like high heels. She sighed and began to look at her papers once more; you sat up from your chair and began to speak. “Excuse me ma’am may I ask, where am I?” Lucy looked up at you and spoke, “You are in hell of course.” Not a familiar concept to you, you sat back in your chair rather disappointed with the answer “Oh yes… of course…” Lucy looked up from her papers, “I have been looking at what you have done… Nice, I didn’t even know you could do that to a cop.” She hackled you had no idea what she was talking about, and something inside you didn’t want to know, she then proceeded to look at her papers once again, her eyes widened and let out a shimmer, “Interesting…” Lucy said as she flipped through her papers once more finally done she placed the rest on her desk and looked at you, her eyes let out a small feeling of crazy as did her smile. “I would like to make deal (Character name)”, “What kind of deal?” You asked she looked down and let out a faint smile, she looked back up at you, “I would like you to become one of my demons” she growled. “Demon?” you asked “I hardly remember what was what before this waiting room; you are going to have to explain a little more Miss.” “It’s all in the contract” she smirked as a document appeared on the desk next to it was a bright red ballpoint pen. “Just sign and you will be one of my demons…” Not thinking you picked up the pen and without your control your hand moved to the document and a piercing was felt in your wrist as you began to sign your name in red ink. Once you finished the pen and document disappeared, “Good boy(girl)” Lucy laughed as the room around you faded. [CS, please answer each question below.] You now work for me a female voice boomed, you assumed Lucy’s. Now pick who you wish to work for, it’s fun to give you some choice in the matter. In front of you appear 5 panels, the voice talked again “Unfortunately it seems Glutton and sloth are not hiring, please chose, from Lust, Greed, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. - “Now, what is your name?” Your memory cleared from obstruction a name appeared in your head and you said it out loud to the speaker. - “Almost forgot, what is your age?” - “Please say your gender.” Dodged by the questioned you felt insulted Lucy could not tell your gender. “Just spit it out” She said annoyed as if she read your thoughts. - “These cameras seem to have smudges on them, you are just going to have to write what you look like on this sheet of paper” Lucy spoke through the speaker. A blank sheet of paper appeared in front of you with the question; “What do you look like?” - “Please describe your personality on this sheet of paper; it is also required to apply.” A sheet of paper appeared with the title “How do you describe your personality?” - “Now that, that is all over is there anything else your employer should know? (Other) - “Finally, now please get out of my sight.” You blacked out not knowing what would happen next. [RULES] 1. Admins will be added throughout the roleplay, currently there are none. 2- No godmodding 3- Limit swearing as most of it is censored (including replacing lowercase l with capital I, like in the name SIacktivist), but you can type something similar to, "They cursed, realizing that the plan was doomed from the start." 4-Like Snakehunt would say, "If it's a hug, you might get bugged, if it's a kiss, you might want to miss, but if it gets hot, definitely not." 5- No Gary or Mary Sues, I will clearly point it out if you have one in your CS. 6- The admins and owner control this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo 7- "It's not in the rules" is no excuse. Refer to the above link. 8- Continuing from the above rule, if you're confused on the character sheet and say "It's not in the rules!"; Exactly. 11- The admins reserve the right to deny and accept your CS, along with the right to disrespect it. But that is reserved for the worst character sheets. 12- To have your C.S. accepted you must put in the missing number. (Side note, I know that I didn’t add a bio, it is because your characters will not remember anything from your past life, so it would be pointless to add one.)
PickachuGirl
#160767469Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

Marked <3 ))
Kipec
#160767595Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:50 PM GMT

((yayayya))
PawzKat
#160772491Thursday, April 23, 2015 6:52 PM GMT

tracking ;;
gavinfirefox
#160778158Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:20 PM GMT

marked yo
littlemix2033
#160778578Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:25 PM GMT

question for the cs-- how would i choose one of the five sins? do i just put what one i pick at the end?
gavinfirefox
#160778884Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:29 PM GMT

[got a pretty rad character planned, if it's allowed to have him to have been a boxer (amateur, 'up and comer' type) as it will be the only way to fit his profile]
SwedishLemon
#160780659Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:52 PM GMT

gon totes join dis
bebithetuffle
#160780790Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:54 PM GMT

That title made me fall back in my chair, giggling.
Kipec
#160781464Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:04 PM GMT

"how would i choose one of the five sins? do i just put what one i pick at the end?" yes after the question see that dash? that is where the answer goes. So if you want lust just after the question put -Lust. You missions and jobs will mainly focus on that sin.
Nieol
#160784630Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

Will post character sheet when I have the patience to fix it. After eight attempts whatever I have in the realm of patience is gone and won't be back for some time.
Kipec
#160795927Friday, April 24, 2015 12:00 AM GMT

@gavin thats a-ok also, since some people seem to be confused about the character sheet just ask for a generic character sheet.
Kipec
#160796155Friday, April 24, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

oops i cant write today, disregard that last post, but if anyone is confused about the character sheet just use this one below: Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Sin(This is what most of your jobs/tasks will be based off of, chose one from either Lust, Greed, Wrath, Envy, or Pride): Personality: Other:
k3rl343
#160801026Friday, April 24, 2015 1:19 AM GMT

MARKED FOR DEEAAAATThhhhhh >elephants make song named Paradise by Coldplay that shows hardships of being a british elephant
Kipec
#160802257Friday, April 24, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

>7 people show interest >not one CS > :(
simsf1
#160802280Friday, April 24, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

Is this a reference to Dante's Inferno?
gavinfirefox
#160802370Friday, April 24, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

You now work for me a female voice boomed, you assumed Lucy’s. Now pick who you wish to work for, it’s fun to give you some choice in the matter. In front of you appear 5 panels, the voice talked again “Unfortunately it seems Glutton and sloth are not hiring, please chose, from Lust, Greed, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. Wrath - “Now, what is your name?” Your memory cleared from obstruction a name appeared in your head and you said it out loud to the speaker. Johnny 'The Metal' Creed - “Almost forgot, what is your age?” 22-25, though due to his career he does look older then your typical young man. - “Please say your gender.” Dodged by the questioned you felt insulted Lucy could not tell your gender. “Just spit it out” She said annoyed as if she read your thoughts. Male. - “These cameras seem to have smudges on them, you are just going to have to write what you look like on this sheet of paper” Lucy spoke through the speaker. A blank sheet of paper appeared in front of you with the question; “What do you look like?” Johnny is a larger and bulkier individual, though not overly at 6'2-6'3 and around 190-200 with a fairly muscled build, healthy but still with some fat covering it. His skin is more of the fair side, lightly tanned with a heavily tattoo'd and scarred body. Many are simple quotes/phrases (Born 2 Kill in italics just below his right collarbone as an example), though the ones with the most relevance to him are 'THE METAL' in darkly bolded print on his left bicep and 'Unbreakable' in fairly large letters on his right shoulder blade with a smaller print of 'Made of Iron' in slightly more fancy font below it (obviously made as one tattoo as the two are squished closely together). It is obvious he was more then just a little proud of his physical toughness. His face, though rugged and squared, shows obvious signs of having taken beatings such as a larger nose that had without a doubt been broken several times (bent slightly to the left with uneven nostrils and a medium sized bump protruding from the bridge), slightly droopy eyelids (particularly the right) and multiple small to small-medium scars and signs of previously broken bones in the face. He looks sort of neutral at most times with little facial emotion due to neurological damage to the nerves in his face, and has fairly dull, lifeless ice blue eyes. His lips are long yet thin surrounded by a slight black stubble, with a broad somewhat protruding chin. His hair is straight and a coal black colored, slick with the top somewhat raised in a style only comparable to an ancient 50s greaser of medium length. His teeth are fairly white though certainly not pearly, with a couple being minorly cracked and jagged with the exception of a tooth directly beside the front teeth which is nearly only half a tooth (cracked diagonally). Currently he is wearing a plain white t-shirt under a fairly plain black worn leather jacket with a larger collar, dark-wash denim jeans and a pair of black biker boots with little shine left to them. For 'accessories' as you might call them he has a plain, thicker silver chain (the cross that once accompanied it is now upside down for the obvious reasons), a pair of fingerless black gloves that also reveal his knuckles and some reflective aviator sunglasses. The last two are typically rarely worn though they are his only untypical articles of clothing he wears. - “Please describe your personality on this sheet of paper; it is also required to apply.” A sheet of paper appeared with the title “How do you describe your personality?” First and foremost it should be mentioned he is prone to fits of rage with a short temper and a particularly violent rage at that. A brawler by nature, he is reckless, brutal and aggressive. Johnny is easily agitated and considerably fearless, the latter a thing he is proud of. Worse then the previously mentioned traits, he is cold-hearted and cruel, seemingly lacking basic empathy and a morale code. Oddly silent for such a hot-headed person, Johnny does not enjoy speaking with others and typically only talks when it is necessary. He already is showing signs of slight brain damage and has been known to take longer to process information and speaks in a slow, monotone voice with the occasional slurring of words and long pauses in speech. Though not overly strong, nor fast or even extremely skilled in fighting, the man has one true skill that he can be (and is) proud of, his pure and utter toughness. With an iron will and uncaring of pain nor injury, he has shown (atleast when he was a living man) that he is incredibly tough and will get back up no matter how many times you knock him down. This is where his 'ring-name' and eventually just title (sometimes even preferring it over name) came from, as he is 'like metal'. To top this off, even though he does have a very high tolerance for pain, when he does feel pain it would seem he actually enjoys the feeling. A considerably intimidating man who's motto in life was 'You can injure me, but you can't truly hurt me.' - “Now that, that is all over is there anything else your employer should know? 9 and 10 are cool. - “Finally, now please get out of my sight.” You blacked out not knowing what would happen next.
SwedishLemon
#160802856Friday, April 24, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

Kipec, I can't write it in one night. Give it some time if you want good CSes. I have to work out character flaws for development throughout the story. By the way, what kind of missions can we expect from each sin?
gavinfirefox
#160802981Friday, April 24, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

Mine was a little rushed, I'm a tad rusty
SwedishLemon
#160803037Friday, April 24, 2015 1:45 AM GMT

You could have made a pun if you said you were a bit stale. cuz ur a gingerbred man
gavinfirefox
#160803233Friday, April 24, 2015 1:48 AM GMT

uh i was making a pun about my character, since metal gets rusty nice save gavin nice save
SwedishLemon
#160803364Friday, April 24, 2015 1:50 AM GMT

Touche.
Kipec
#160808354Friday, April 24, 2015 3:07 AM GMT

@gavin Accepted, however I doubt I will start today but anything is possible when someone else joins, I myself am not making a CS I will be acting as a narrator of sorts.
Kipec
#160808425Friday, April 24, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

"Is this a reference to Dante's Inferno?" I don't know what that is, I was trying to make a cool name so, Inferno = hell/fire, tears = tears tears in hell sounds cooler though, dammit.
gavinfirefox
#160808818Friday, April 24, 2015 3:16 AM GMT

[gotta Q, what makes demon-us different from human-us if anything]

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right