of     1   

BlueComet5999
#160801505Friday, April 24, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

The current one is mostly dominated by bots. Yes, it saves money and human resources, at the expense of the players. Many times, players will be banned for something that happened weeks/months/years ago, and were probably already punished, for. Here's an example: Say you make a decal. It's a decal of some political cartoon. It's no offensive, it is just making fun of a problem with a political party. You made this decal last summer in 2014. It was obviously approved back then. It ends up getting a lot of takes. Suddenly, people who are a bit oversensitive start to report it. Because of that, you get banned for a week three days ago for some item that you uploaded six months ago and was approved by ROBLOX. They don't have to get rid of bots. What they should do is that if something got approved, then it should not get banned, or at least have a very low chance of being moderated, if it is reported. Support?
VCRaygamma
#160801775Friday, April 24, 2015 1:28 AM GMT

I support the idea of the last paragraph but the bots are problems. The report abuse system as I heard of it doesn't work well.
BlueComet5999
#160801838Friday, April 24, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

I remember in 2009 it worked fairly well But as the game grew it did nothing Then they added bots And now it pretty much is ban happy

of     1