of     1   

rockmax2112alt
#160961089Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

The rain was pouring quite heavily, thunder smashing across the sky and lightning striking like a jagged sword through the clouds. "Hush, and get in quickly. The Federation has not patrolled the planet in years." As the sky battles a civil war of sound and lightning, five men plot something much more important than mere crashes and flashes of light. They quickly rushed into an old wooden farmhouse, lit only by candlelight. Their shoes tapped the cobblestone stairs as they descended downstairs. They hoped that their enemies, the Solar Federation, hadn't discovered their hideout. Their solitary, mostly quiet headquarters. Finally reaching the bottom, an old, dusty table had been brushed. In the middle, the logo of the men had come to know by stared squarely. Suddenly, the oldest and the wisest of the group had pulled a device out of his pocket, and put it on the table. He pressed a red button, and a holo-map ejected. It radiated light into the candle lit room, the map stretched in a cube shape engulfing the area of the table. One man began to speak, his name being Jade Quaede. He was fairly tall with brown short hair, and a finely cut mustache. "Gentlemen, this is our current situation. We have only a few rifles and weaponry from the Priests collections. We and the Father of our have tried to show the Priests our discovery. They have failed to listen. We will use our discoveries to show the people, that we will live like our ancestors shall have lived! Strife, opinions and death are painful, yes. But we need not shield it! We must manufacture these weapons that the Priests have hidden from us. We shall provide these to the common. We shall recruit! But we will not only fight with weapons! We shall fight with our knowledge! Our books of the Elder Scholars! Not of the lying tongues of the Priest Scholars!" Jade was met with a massive applause. One of his aids, had added in as well to his speech. "My lord, we have begun manufacturing of the Priests weapons. We are already beginning to make propaganda sheets. We shall rise as a new force! Our people shall not be restricted! Long live the Liberty Militia!" The aid was met with similar applause as he bowed. The revolution was in full swing. But who started this cause? _______SEVEN YEARS AGO_______ DIARY OF THE FATHER OF OUR CAUSE "I was at rest, quiet, peaceful rest, as I had gone over how my day had been. The Priests make sure that no one is sad or unhappy, for they provide so much for us. Our stock and trade come from them. But life feels... Empty. I decided to watch Templevision not a while ago, hearing the wonderful new discoveries the Priests had made to better our lives. Today I feel particularly enthusiastic, I am not purely sure why. __________A SHORT TIME AFTER THE FIRST ENTRY_______ What a strange device I have found. It has wires that vibrate, and when I touch it, it gives forth a sound. What can this thing be? I can play beautiful sounds, much different from those of the Priests! The people, if this wonderful machine is produced in our factories, our society will have greater purpose! I must present this to the Priests!" "I remembered it clearly. I presented the machine to them, telling them of the wonders it could perform. They denied me thrice, telling me I was to be executed for presenting a dangerous tool to the Priests.They said it was 'another tool that destroyed the Elder race of man.' I was astounded, clearly, this machine was a wonderful work of the Elder race. I lie in bed, sigh and sadly smile. I toss and turn, as my eyes grow tired. Oh dream, show me the light! The gracious works of the Elder race must grow and prosper! I hope, I honestly hope, whoever finds this work, this graced work, Tear down the Temples! I hope for a world of Change!" Now, the year is 2119. Within eight years of the execution of "The Father of our Cause" a home grown milita has stolen ancient weaponry from the Priests and the Solar Federation. The "Liberty Militia", enraged over the death of the "Father" has begun a war against the Solar Federation. They too had found gifts of the "Elder Race", or the first of mankind to walk the planets now owned by the Federation. Factions The Liberty Militia The faction itself was created by Jade Quaede in response to the Priests taking away the device. They have stolen starships and weapons from the Federation and have begun to take the planet Xanadu from Federation hands. Word has it that they have half the planet under control. The militia has very few weapons, but their tactics are what truly put them in the spotlight. They have already begun manufacturing propaganda and weaponry. The Solar Federation The Solar Federation, or simply the Federation, is a large group that formed after the collapse of a star, causing the only human colony to travel through space and time to others around it. When the colony had gotten into contact with the life forms from the other four other planets around it, the four planets had agreed to form a "Solar Federation" to protect each other's planets. With this, rules were put into place to ensure that the government could rebuild itself of each planet. Everyone had followed these rules without doubt or question, until the year 2112. Planets: http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.z5J0JMmMupe/latest Races: http://piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.H3H6ArNdF3J/latest RULES -The usual generic Rp rules. No Mary Sues/Gary Stues/perfect characters/godmodding/powerplaying/metagaming/spotlight stealing/bs. -If you happen to violate these rules, you will be given a warning. Break the rules three times and you're out. I dare you. Admins are birm123, Rockmax2112alt, marc12267, and kipec. -Admins can be appointed and removed. -This is a dice roll RP. All outcomes of your characters' actions are determined by common sense and logic. -To show that you read the whole thing, put Anthem in Other. -Since this is the future, and you'd be vaporized in a second if you tried to draw it out, no swords. Boo hoo. Not to mention that the Priests had no intentions of keeping a sword in their collections. -No present day weapons. Use fictional weapons, and when using them, don't say "pistole like weapon" provide at least some information on it so I don't auto assume it's an infinte firing laser beam Desert Eagle. -Personally, I would like to give credit to Rush, and their masterpiece "2112". The plot of this story takes much inspiration, and I must give credit it where it is due. I'd also like to thank the now passed Ayn Rand and her wonderful work "Anthem". CHARACTER SHEET Name: Age: Gender: Faction: Race: Appearance: Inventory: Personality: Biography: Planet: (located at) Continent: Other:
marc12267
#160961450Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:36 AM GMT

mark
Kipec
#160962076Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:47 AM GMT

the pad rock the pad
Sponge3330
#160964678Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:32 AM GMT

Name: Meridian McQueen Age: 15 Gender: Female Faction: The Liberty Militia Race: Felina Appearance: (Some of these things are what I imagine Felinas to look like) Head Meridian has a face that is covered in freckles, mostly around her nose. Her eyes are amber colored, the pupils being cat-like slits. Her nose has a triangular black mark on the tip. Her hair is dark brown. It is extremely wavy, with a few tangles that are hard to remove. At the top of her head, she has small triangular feline ears that are usually covered by her hair. Clothing She usually varies in styles, so she doesnt have anything in particular. However, she aims at blue and purple colors. Body: She is 5'2. She was born fairly skinny. Near her lower back, she has a shortish brown tail that is barely visible. Inventory: A rubber wristband, a crumbled up paper. (I'm not sure what my weapon is going to be, yet.) Personality: She is very quick to anger. In normal situations, she doesn't think before making decisions, often getting into trouble. She can be rather rude, sarcastic, and all of that stuff, but in serious situationa, she will stop making remarks, and will comfort if needed Biography: Her life wasn't very interesting. She never really interacted with anyone most of her life, had parents who were never interested in her, and stayed inside a lot until she was 12. Nothing special. Planet: (located at) Xanadu Continent: Jhaira Other: Anthem This is what I think a Felina would look like, you can change anything you don't agree on.
rockmax2112alt
#160985529Sunday, April 26, 2015 2:33 PM GMT

Sponge, little more detail on appearance and biography. Bump
Sponge3330
#160986377Sunday, April 26, 2015 2:43 PM GMT

I'll work on the details later, sorry.
nicedumbbatman1
#160987307Sunday, April 26, 2015 2:55 PM GMT

"-This is a dice roll RP. All outcomes of your characters' actions are determined by common sense and logic." "I take a piss" *Rock rolls a 20 sided die* "You missed!"
tigershark02
#160989940Sunday, April 26, 2015 3:25 PM GMT

Wow, what has Dice roll become? Geez, let me speak non-nerd for you. "Any simple action (like taking a leak) can be done without a die-roll, but a complex action, like shooting from a distance or climbing a mountain, must be done with a die-roll." Kids these days... -tigershark02
rockmax2112alt
#160993978Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:10 PM GMT

She's a moron tiger
roquinha9
#160994192Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:12 PM GMT

I might create a CS.
rockmax2112alt
#160996581Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:40 PM GMT

Bump man oocs are all the rage
Sponge3330
#161002870Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:54 PM GMT

What aspects should I add to my appearance and bio? I can't think of anything interesting for bio.
rockmax2112alt
#161050296Monday, April 27, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

Just explain how you were recruited into the LM and stuff. Just a bit more detail on appearance.
rockmax2112alt
#161069711Monday, April 27, 2015 12:23 PM GMT

Bmp I'm so close to advertising on every thread
rockmax2112alt
#161090538Monday, April 27, 2015 8:31 PM GMT

Bump
rockmax2112alt
#161107851Tuesday, April 28, 2015 12:02 AM GMT

Bump
simsf1
#161111676Tuesday, April 28, 2015 12:43 AM GMT

Dude. It's dead.
rockmax2112alt
#161117273Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:43 AM GMT

I don't care I'm not going to let a four day masterpiece die TWELVE CONTINENTS AND FIVE PLANETS
simsf1
#161117701Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:48 AM GMT

Quality>Quantity Just because you made a lot of places doesn't mean it's good.
rockmax2112alt
#161118352Tuesday, April 28, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

ARE YOU DOUBTING THIS M9 THIS TOOK FOUR DAYS THREE THE PLOT ONE THE RACES AND PLANETS AND I WORKED WITH THREE RPERS RIGHTEOUSLY LEAVE THIS THREAD
simsf1
#161119149Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

Christopher Paolini made so many story arcs he had to turn his trilogy into a four-parter. Still didn't pull his ass out of the depths of mediocrity.

of     1