of     1   

ssssssssssmmmmmm
#161258659Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:59 PM GMT

Hello, I am Victoria Churchill the princess of United Kingdom. It is me the first daughter of King Jelan who is going to be writing the laws of Britain. ______________________________♚ The Book Of Laws ♚_________________________________ Clothing's in Britain- You are only allowed in our personal servers when you will wear classic colonial clothes. (Warning- You have chances to get kicked for clothes) ____________________________________________________________________________________ Respect Others and Royal Family- For being a part of us you will have to respect every one person in Britain, Specially the Royal Family and King Jelan.(Warning- The Royal family have permissions to demote and exile if you would not respect them) ___________________________________________________________________________________ Random killing and admin abuse- If anyone would Admin Abuse then he would be exiled from the group. Random killing will make you a criminal for 5 or 6 days, If you kill someone for a reason then it would not be random killing for an example if a person kills you then you can kill him back, Or report to an HR would be much better then back kill. ___________________________________________________________________________________ Using Cheat engine or hacking in servers- Any type of hacking in not allowed in our servers, If you hack then it means you are exiled from the group for ever. ___________________________________________________________________________________ Using Admin in servers- What you can not use in admin is: 1-Disco 2-Modern commands Specially you could not use (E/DANCE) 3-Blow up (User) 4-Creeper (User) 5-Gear me (Code) 6-Btools me These are the only commands which are not allowed to use. ___________________________________________________________________________________ Rank Skipping- What is Rank Skip? The person who will promote someone without any training's is Rank Skip. If you promote someone without any training's will be exiled by me. (Rank skipping will make you ban from our group) ___________________________________________________________________________________ ♚ Who will lead the Britain after king Jelan? ♚ King Jelan will have take a decision of making a Crown Prince Or a Crown Princess. Crown prince or princess means the person chosen for the next King Or Queen. ___________________________________________________________________________________ If you would follow these laws then you will have a lot of chances for promotion. More Laws will be posted soon. ___________________________________________________________________________________
trainyay
#161258681Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00 PM GMT

Nay.
zkyetgorehowl
#161258784Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:03 PM GMT

great suggestion 11/10 would read again (wrong forum, idiot)
ssssssssssmmmmmm
#161258984Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:11 PM GMT

I will be posting more laws soon. If i have written a wrong Forum then please tell me the correct forum.
championbuilder
#161259034Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:13 PM GMT

zkyetgorehowl
#161259055Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:13 PM GMT

C&G
MrPhelps
#161259668Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:34 PM GMT

Why is this hard? Really, why? ~OT Arkham Knight~
EvilswarmBahamut
#161260110Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:50 PM GMT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ywu9RwV1b8
ezergad3000
#161260306Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:55 PM GMT

Go back to C&G. You're the 5th idiot I've seen so far doing this in the last week just in S&I alone. #LillyForTarget /lillyrblx/status/589776892846182400

of     1