of     1   

szss
#161259394Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:24 PM GMT

As you've probably checked Notifications and sometimes seen, that there's a new Notification. If you've keep checking the Notifications, you've probably seen something like: "Vote Which of the Hats would you like to be sale." I wanted to tell ROBLOX, to make one like this, but with old hats such as "Evil Duck" hat. Well, yeah, someone'd think this would help only me, but think about it: You'd get a hat, old hat, that you've been wanting for a while, but it's not for sale. Well okay, that was just my idea, Comment/Reply your Ideas or support, If I see good Ideas, I'll probably post them to ROBLOX on E-Mail. Please, Support. If you don't want to support, please don't Comment/Reply to this Thread.
LeTookBean
#161259429Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:25 PM GMT

szss
#161259545Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:30 PM GMT

Well, Also Making stuff Limited is a Good thing, till then I'd Trade, if I'd get BC, or I'd buy, from the guys who are selling(If they are selling.)
szss
#161259590Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:31 PM GMT

Also, I didn't really mean to make Retextures, but that is a good Idea. I'd support that too, there Is a group for Retexturers. You can try a new thread if that was your Idea.

of     1