Secretiveness
#163635952Wednesday, June 03, 2015 4:23 PM GMT

Oh yes, group payouts got added and it can donate to non builders club players without tax. Now every group leader can provide grants to their members for uniforms for everyone. Unless the group leader is a selfish brat who is just in for fame. Which a lot of groups leaders just happen to be. Anyway complain to your group leader and not spam this subforum for the ten thousandth time.
catgogo5
#163640720Wednesday, June 03, 2015 6:09 PM GMT

"OH MY GURD, WE'RE ABLE TO GET PAID FOR SERVICE, LIKE A "JOB!" AHHHHH!!" ^ Dude, calm down, this is a good thing. And can anyone TRULY call this unjustified? It's a donation, it's not automatic, the leader chooses to pay you. If the leader finds you worth money, you get paid, simple right? I'm a Mercenary, so getting paid seems good for me, but I am literally FREE. Anyway, how could anyone say Getting paid is wrong? I don't see any way, none, It's a choice to get paid or not, And it's especially making up for some of our other issues: No daily robux, now shut up about the money, we can get paid, if we're lucky. Shirts? I don't upload, but we still get money off something, Service. And this payout Allows us to buy the things we want, Again, IF we're LUCKY. [Meaning we can more easily buy an Item before it goes off sale. It's happened to me before.] My personal NEED for the new group feature is this: One of my Jedi had lost their main account, Is it wrong to help restore this person, through donations? Not really, I can probably handle it.
Pengpaw4
#163644273Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

Take your own advice. A dictionary is for definitions. I haven't been misusing words. "nuts" I"m a girl "you'll have been much nicer looking" You haven't even seen me wtf "a nice sword pack" I have a sword pack "Swagger" are you 12 "C&G" I'm an RT'er, sorry
catgogo5
#163644884Wednesday, June 03, 2015 7:22 PM GMT

Again, out of context. First off, i have seen you, i'm not talking outside Roblox. Second I don't care if you're a girl or a Guy, it shouldn't matter. and Last, Dictionaries teach you words, and their meanings, Case and point ---> "Teach you words."
Pengpaw4
#163649619Wednesday, June 03, 2015 8:24 PM GMT

"Again, out of context." Again, take your own advice. "i'm not talking outside Roblox" Then you haven't seen me. "Second I don't care if you're a girl or a Guy, it shouldn't matter." A cis girl doesn't have nuts. "Dictionaries teach you words" Yes, it is so useful to know a bunch of words but NOT THEY'RE MEANINGS! Totally. Catgogo logic right there.
epicmuffinman123
#163656706Wednesday, June 03, 2015 9:54 PM GMT

support
catgogo5
#163656727Wednesday, June 03, 2015 9:54 PM GMT

First off, for your ignorance: CONTEXT isn't an opinion, it's a Truth. To speak out of context is to stray from the truth[or MEANING] of a Word, or term. Even a Dictionary can teach you this, considering you can read at all. Either you're dumber than I thought, or you can't read. I'm going with both, they're the same thing. Now, Second, Your opinions don't justify your Quote Unquote "Point." What you can't prove, can only support PRECISELY what i said earlier, Stop hiding behind words you know nothing about, and use words you UNDERSTAND. Fearless words, are just words that hide your fear. Thus, you're hiding behind such. There's absolutely no use in replying, knowing you'll only get make it worse for yourself. What you say, has nothing to do with me, it has a lot to do with how new you are to roblox, in comparison to those who had experienced roblox from many years back, AT LEAST 2009, the most comfortable year... Before the scrubs broke loose, and you tramps pretended to be superior. But hey, Even i shouldn't blame you, you're merely a pawn to yourself. Finally, Dictionaries teach you words, and their meanings, Case and point ---> "Teach you words." ^ My logic, is knowing logic, for without my experiences with it, I wouldn't be here, I'd be running another freakhouse, called Why Foxstar sux. Not even relatively fair for you Fox, but you deserve it... You dumbass bully acting like just because you WANT me to lose, i've lost at all. ^ idiot's logic: Pretending to win, means you won, even when you lost. Gg. It's futile to try... even more so to be professional on the "Why" you've won, Can you explain that paradox for me? Apparantly i'm an idiot, and in need of your help on remembering WHY you won. Or maybe i'm mocking you...? Either way, it's gonna be one hell of a reply V
Pengpaw4
#163657087Wednesday, June 03, 2015 9:59 PM GMT

tl;dr Your long ass sht usually contains repeated information so I'm not going to bother "considering you can read at all. Either you're dumber than I thought, or you can't read." 1. "Dumber" is not a word 2. Those are not the same things 3. I can read, I'm reading what you're saying, am I not? 4. You're so unoriginal 5. I have over 50 books in my room. I have read every single one of them. I LOVE to read. I have a 10 book series, a 5 book series (The series after that, 5 books too), two trilogies, so on. I have read them all. 6. I was in Pre-AP last year (It's summer for me now) and I had to read Fahrenheit 451, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Romeo & Juliet. So I'm pretty sure I can read.
catgogo5
#163661688Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:01 PM GMT

You said only one true thing. You read...Foxstar123 also reads... You act EXACTLY like her, the assbag can't stop reading, and yet she's as dumb as pakistan nuts, You're that asswipe, get out.
RonicTeam
#163663347Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:26 PM GMT

is catgogo still being an entitled moron
catgogo5
#163665332Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:52 PM GMT

Ron, just shut up, You're annoying me like some religious Asswipe. Religion is one of the things that don't won't even prove their gods are real. Can you? No? Exactly, Being an "Entitled moron." as you assume I am, Is apparantly an honor, considering that's exactly as you imply. But shut your dumb ass up, you could've said my name, Not the name you think I mean, you'll never guess it, if you don't think of different ways to say my Username... Here's 3 Examples... Not exactly sufficent for anything more than making you seem lowly enough to have made them, but sufficient enough to return 2007 to me. [Catduck] [CatNoNo] {Catnoob] My face of curiousity: :I V I'm bored, sorry if I overly swaggified you.
Pengpaw4
#163665481Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

@Ronic Yes
catgogo5
#163665873Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

If your best is your worse, [Obviously it is, if you're not even going to explain your fantasies.] Than "Do your worst." <.< Because it's apparantly Autism day.
catgogo5
#163667130Thursday, June 04, 2015 12:18 AM GMT

"Oh zat's nice." - Parallel Anna Fire Emblem Awakening FTW! Nice, nobody told me it was Autism day, it feels like it's been going on for years. Either I lost my memories of such a thing happening for years, Or you've convinced me you got several Failed years of practicing your trolls. Either way...damn, i already said it. "That's nice... Now put some other helpless hound in the mud... while i rise above your corpse.... in the afterlife.... If this is your best, I pity your worst, If this is your worst, pull the BEST outta your ass. Unless it is your Best...It really amounts to...Something, i think...? I suppose i'm being too modest, It's quite the contrary of popular belief, not truthful fact." ^ "Oh Zat's Nice! ^_^" - Anna ^ Anna, where's El- "Zat's Nice! ^_^" WOMAN, SHUT- "Zat's Nice ^_^" IS YOUR SISTER ELSA????!!!!!!! "No, my sisters are all Anna." Sis, really, that's nice ^_^ "Zat's Nice! ^_^" SH- "Shhh, I can already imagine all ze Babies and Ze Children DYING!" You're ludicrous, Anna, LET IT GO. "Let it Snow ^_^" No, GO, OFF OUTTA HERE! "But I am a figment of your Imagination..." I don't care, Autism day should've ended by now. "B-" No buts, you know better, Now get out of here. "B-B-But why?" Because I like to keep it brief. "You give me such grief..." No woman, stop rhyming! YOU STUPID MERCHANT! "How about I slash you a deal huh?" No jokes, please, i'm not in need of anything. If i needed something, I'd ask the guy next door. If i see a reply of great magnitude, I've done something right. If I see a reply i can relate too, I've did my job flawlessly. But if i see Astroid[Astrid? Aster? Ashla?] I know someone got p*****d off, "Zat's nice." I made someone mad, because they take things too personally, Good for you, Platinum Metal, and Unobtainium, For grief.
catgogo5
#163676877Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:38 AM GMT

I do not wait on people, I comment purely when i'm bored, If i'm not bored, i wouldn't be here, I'd be watching Bleach. >.> Bleach bores me apparently, :I Nice implication. I'm elite, suk my feet, gimme something good to eat, Like some Spam, Demons damned, Or even Something lucky! "Oh zat's nice." How so? "Because...YAY AUTISM!" I don't even think i'm nailing the Autism... I think i don't know how to be or act autistic... :I I'm elite, smell my feet, You should know they're very neat, Take a seat, Eat elite, Be the person you just Heit. Class is in session, so make it quick.... If you don't I'll eat the cake without you. You just keep on trying tilyou run out of cake, but wait...cake is good. Raise your hand if you're a fat idiot who plays roblox 29 hours a day. [It's some illuminati crap if you are...which you're not.] *Raises hand* I am anything but skinny[sarcasm] I'm so fat that i play 7543 Hours of roblox in a Day. I am the lord of Illuminati, I am Illuminati. I am also a Fatty, And a Fatty, Did i mention I was a Fatty? Well? I'm a Fatboy, from Fatboy's Pizzaria. Five nites at Fatboy's pizza. Because I can't say [Word that rhymes with Hag] I'm a Hagboy btw, did i say that? No? I am! I am damn proud too! ...I'm not even fat, and only play 6 hours a Day..... Crap, I'm not illuminati, Not a Hagboy, a Fatboy, and I'm not working at a greasy Pizzaria...Don't you DARE say you're a fatboy... Don't. You. Freaking. Dare. I will murder you in your sleep, and cannibalize your eyez. [Sorry, i tried to make myself laugh...Went too far... I don't want any eyes, I only want the Mangekyo Sharingan....:(
catman8321
#163680813Thursday, June 04, 2015 3:49 AM GMT

How 2 post like catgogo: 1) Make up stuff unrelated to the topic 2) Attempt to make yourself sound right 3) Realize you wrong, and you should stop trying 4) Continue anyway 5) ????? 6) Profit Rev Up Those Gulags!
WTFRobloxFails
#163682146Thursday, June 04, 2015 4:15 AM GMT

supp0rt
man1912
#163682932Thursday, June 04, 2015 4:32 AM GMT

support Guys, its a-coming ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝ .╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …╚═(███)═╝ …..╚(███)╝ ……╚(██)╝ ………(█) ……….*
RonicTeam
#163683059Thursday, June 04, 2015 4:35 AM GMT

How 2 post like catgogo: 1) Make up stuff unrelated to the topic 2) Attempt to make yourself sound right 3) Realize you wrong, and you should stop trying 4) Continue anyway 5) ????? 6) Profit [2]
Pengpaw4
#163683966Thursday, June 04, 2015 4:56 AM GMT

Don't forget "Repeat what you've already said"
danielminer2
#163687469Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:40 AM GMT

Support and I made a forum post that limits all to 5 for all if that's not enough please argue with me
danielminer2
#163687565Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:44 AM GMT

Support sorta I realize your errors and here I will correct, one you can upload just with permission from group leader/high admin, I agreed to bring back nbc ability to upload shirt and all other stuff to the develop/catalog and limit it to 5.
FemaleGuest666
#163688056Thursday, June 04, 2015 7:03 AM GMT

most bcers copy clothes lmao "Says who, noob?" -FemaleGuest666
danielminer2
#163688896Thursday, June 04, 2015 7:36 AM GMT

We are talking about nbc players not bc read carefully noob guest
catgogo5
#163696565Thursday, June 04, 2015 2:00 PM GMT

That's a matter of debate. NBC has unfair "Disadvantages" just comparing it. Oh, also, go suck my feet, How to talk like me: 1. Join in 2006 2. LEARN to pi$$ others off(Clearly I have, while I mock you) 3. Be calm while you use LOGIC over Ego. 4. You can't "Make yourself sound good" What sounds like a good thing is, It's your own fault you sound stupid. 5. Be Optimistic. 6. Don't be pitiful, Don't hide behind excuses. 7. Face your problem head on, to run is degradation. 8. Acknowledge that Anime knows more about you, than you do. Anime explains what OBVIOUSLY Autistic people fail to get from myself. And don't be a smartass saying stuff you know virtually nothing about. If anything, I'm not even bored, I'm laughing my ass off looking for a reason to type "Lol" I'll let that go, and just say, you're even lower than the Dong of King Kong. But hey, that's just a Fact, a Puzzling Fact. Now you know. @Below "Zat's nice, so I'm supposed to care...?" Ima go play Legend of Zelda, and laugh my ass off a while, You guys are the majority of idiots in the world, so arrogant. Self defense is the only way to win, But your cocky minds and under educated brains make me less than likely to care. I win whether you try or not, And you lose no matter how much you, yourself, commit to beating me "Supposedly" Well, have no fear, I'm here to help you, Go kill yourself. Done, u win.